One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye from a goodfriend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Goodbye from a goodfriend Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye from a goodfriend   Goodbye from a goodfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 am

A favor was requested of me, that I post a message sent to me, so all would understand his decision. Here's what he said.

TheBlackLuffy wrote:
Well its really a religious thing. In my religion once your Baptized your said to have chosen the life style of becoming a faithful servant of Jehovah..and I was Baptized 2 years ago, but really haven't been owing up to my responsibilities as I should have been when I was first Baptized. I spend more time on this site then you all know and less time doing my lesson for the Theocratic Ministry School that we have every Tuesday, neglecting my Field Service, that's our Door to Door ministry, and a bit of my school work. Mostly its time I use on the site and doing things like cleaning and what not. But mostly here.

The other thing is that we are suppose to be no part of the world. The World is anyone who doesn't truly love Jehovah or is supporting us to pursue Spiritual goals. Such as going out in Field Service or doing Spiritual things. So basically anyone not with in our Organization. Talking on the phone with them, Texting, E-mailing, Hanging out, with anyone who doesn't share our beliefs is really something I shouldn't be doing, and I really have been ignoring that protection. Its not because we think lowly of you all. It's simply because if people are pushing us towards goals like going to College, Starting a Full Time Job that will mess up our time for Spiritual things, Hanging out with people who don't share our same Bible Based Standards isn't something we ought to do.

The worst part is I know the truth very well and am just now taking it to heart. So these pass few months on the site have been really tough despite my activeness here. I've grown to like to many people here, You, Julian, Gael, Ken, and Gen are all fun to chat with. But its not what I'm suppose to be doing.

I know it sounds like were stuck up or snobbish. But they only tell us not to accotiate with people outside our religion as a protection so that we are not mislead out of it. Sure I can leave if I want..but I know where my heart lies, and that's with Jehovah. I know this is all a lot to chew on..but the only reason I said I'm considering deleting my account is because I don't want to have the chance of coming back and getting involved in the site again. I like it here..but its not what I should be doing.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye from a goodfriend   Goodbye from a goodfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am

Its been really nice meeting every single one of you. Your all really awesome..but I now know accept what I've made my dedication to..

Although it sounds weird..I wish you all the best of luck in what ever you choose to do with your life..

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye from a goodfriend   Goodbye from a goodfriend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Funny, this is the third user we've lost for this very reason. Be seeing you, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye from a goodfriend   Goodbye from a goodfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye from a goodfriend
Page 1 of 1