One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've always wondered this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

I've always wondered this Empty
PostSubject: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 am

Ever since I saw a slight photo of Big Mama. I was curious, on what her fighting style was. I already knew she probably was crazy for food or sweets or something from her name. So I focused on something that I didn't know. What she was able to do on the battlefield. My biggest hunch is she can turn people into candy, on account she loves it so much. I was assuming she'd had a devil fruit like Wafel, but that would just be cliche. Big Mama clearly has great physical strength, but I just wanna know..what possibly could Oda have "cooked" up for us. (see what I did there?)

Your thoughts everyone?
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 am

it is a curious question. She could be a staff fighter with a giant lolipop that sticks things to it to increase the damage. Sticky would work against rubber as it would just continue to stretch. And maybe she licks things off the lolipop and spits them out at high speeds. Maybe she can mix her saliva with the sugary loliop to create a quick wall of sticky liquid, like say Luffy throws a gum gum pistol, she swings her lolipop out of her mouth with a trail of saliva following it. the fist hits the saliva and gets stuck. she then wraps it like spagetti on a fork and ties up his hand. He can also have increadible power, and say she breaks the lolipop when her jaw and a spear is formed out of the remaining lolipop shards.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 pm

I am personally of the opinion that her power will just catch every single one of us by surprise. Oda will likely give her a power that would be strong one, but not necessary inferred from her love of sweets.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Gael wrote:
I am personally of the opinion that her power will just catch every single one of us by surprise. Oda will likely give her a power that would be strong one, but not necessary inferred from her love of sweets.

I'm pushing towards that as well. But her face creeps me the fuck out. its like "LET ME RAPE YOUR SOUUUUL"..
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, DBM, something you asserted was half correct.

Big Mom (Big Mam, Big Mama) is noted to have highly corrosive saliva due to it actually being her stomach acids. This helps her break down anything she eats before it even reaches her stomach. The battle applications of this are yet unknown though it may be a possibility.

As for fighting style I am edging toward a devil fruit that allows her to manipulate her shape but keep her mass constant. This ability is especially useful for someone with a large body. I mean look at her... SHE"S HUGE! Even I doubt that she can stand up on her own as she is.

Obviously there are a few devil fruits that may benefit her but have already been taken. As mentioned by TBL, Wapol's munch-munch fruit suits her character but will not benefit her as the only things she eats are sweets and people. Then there is Nico Robin's flower-flower fruit which would be deadly in BM's hands. Unfortunately these two are already taken and are definitely too cliche for the situation.

Luffy!!! Hurry up and get to the new world!!
Back to top Go down
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

PostSubject: Re: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Don't know her, my One Piece knowledge goes as far as anime 529... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've always wondered this   I've always wondered this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've always wondered this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: One Piece Discussion-
Jump to: