One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking my leave

Go down 
+2
y dau cymraeg
Shichibukai Hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 am

I must announce that I'm leaving this site for good. It's not because of any problem that might've happened here or anything like that but I just don't like roleplaying anymore. I love the people here and I think of them as my friend and some even my family but I just can't keep with these anymore. I kinda hate the fact that drama seems to come even if I try to evade it and everything. And I also hate when I get suddenly bored of something or even someone. But I just can't help it. It's who I am. It's hard and I must say that this is the only rp site I've ever used properly since I don't find any other rp sites interesting, it might be because of the people here, heart warming people that receive everyone with their arms open. I will never be ashamed of saying that I was once moderator here, nor part of the users. I know I love this site, and leaving hurts me but I think it's for the best. It's a roleplaying site. And since I'm not interested in roleplaying anymore I think it would be useless to stay.

And with that I must take my leave. I'll miss everyone and I know it might be weird and shocking that out of the nowhere I leave. I must crazy. But I just can't help it you know?

I'll miss you guys.

Bye, take care ok?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:49 am

I can't tell exactly who this is, but from the person said and from looking through the names of different users...I can't believe this...I think it is Lost. In fact, I'm sure it's her. Her account is gone and she said in here that she was, "...once moderator here..."

Goodbye Lost. We'll all miss you. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 am

really? awwwwww man I liked Joy! cya buddy and take care!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 am

We'll miss ya Lost, it won't be the same without you. I still can't understand why getting tired of RPing means leaving the site but I guess you have your reasons.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am

Farewell then, take care of yourself. Now I feel sad.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Well, well... I don't want this to sound way too dramatic etc... BUT, I want to tell you a few things now that you are leaving.

Lost, you are mah site's love... I am going to miss you no matter what happens... I wish that this time had never come... At least you could keep the account to just come and talk with us... Nevermind.

Anyway, I will say only this thing. No matter what happens, I am gonna miss you and I will always remember you. You will still be a part of the standard community here, even if you won't be with us. Now, farewell. I hope to see you someday...

And I can't avoid posting this link... I think this song is perfect for saying farewell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wasYNNfnfVE
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

(Lost speaking)
Guys I love you so much and I might come from time to time to say hi and catch up with everything that happens on the site kay? I'm gonna steal Roku's account from time to time 'cuz he's a good friend C:
Anyway I'm sorry for leaving and I hope you guys can understand.
*hugs the hell out of Maxie* luv ya mah love.
*handshakes with James* see ya bro.
*hugs Ghost* buddy love ya.
*huggles Tom and Dubblings or however the name was spelled* we can still chat in FB kay? (: I'll come online there only for you!
*hugs Sleepy tightly and kisses his cheek* I'll miss you and your continuous rejection towards affection and stuff coming from me.

well bye guys I'm leaving with a smile on my face, knowing that this is and will always be the better rp site in my opinion! (even if there are some that did annoy me... and even called me a slut.. yes blix I'm talking to you : P)

Oh and Maxie. the video was really beautiful. It kinda made me cry.. Q.Q

See ya around guys! I'll come later on! Even create an account in some months! Who knows~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking my leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave   Taking my leave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking my leave
Page 1 of 1