One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger) Empty
PostSubject: Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger)   Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Name: Gol D Jack AKA "Fist Fighter Jack"

Bounty: 5,000,000 beli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Looking to join a crew

Home Village/Ocean: Skypiea

Appearance: Height 5'3''. Black Hair. Black Dress shoes. Black dress pants. White button down long sleeve shirt with sleeves rolled up. Blonde hair thats semi spikey. He also has a dragon tattoo on his left forearm and a tiger tattoo on his right forearm.

History: Jack has been a short person always thought to be weak because he has never shown his true power. But after he unfortunately leaves skypiea he becomes a pirate and is forced to use all his power to overcome the enemies in the Grand Line as he searches for a crew that will claim One Piece.

Personality: Aloof at times but also easily awestruck and excited

Ship: put in word for a sloop( but if I do not get one then I will have a raft.)
Ship Flag: Have not gotten a crew to decide on a flag yet.

Devil Fruit:No devil fruit

Special Abilities: I use the haki in which I can harder myself so i can fight against even some devil fruit users (but I do not learn this til lvl five after serious training)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Megaton Hammer: a move in which i start in a runners position and all my opponent sees is me in front of him hitting with the force of the hammer plus the speed of my superspeed dash.
Anvil Smash: A move in which I gain speed by running around my opponent quickly and jumping into the air when they attack me, spin really quickly, and bring both my hands together and smash down on my opponent with the weight of an anvil.
Bullet counter: I pull out a black sword and use my blinding speed and reflexes to deflect any bullets or flying objects
NO SIGNATURE techniques FOR AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER WITHOUT A EXTREMLY REALISTIC EXCUSE. NO ARGUEMENTS Either!

Weapons/Items: I wear fingerless metal gloves, in serious battles I bring out my titanium knuckles. I wear a black sword on my back.

Goals: Find one piece and become famous with my skills back in Skypiea when I return home from my long voyage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger)   Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Edit on ship: Its a sloop that I posted about in the ship section. (comes with hammock and table.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger)   Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am

How would he possibly have no relation to Gol D. Roger if he both has Roger's last name AND the initial 'D'?

His bounty is absurd considering how little he did in his history. Either lower the bounty, or explain how on earth he got it.

How is he human if he came from Skypeia? There are no humans in Skypeia, and therefore it is illogical for him to be human and from Skypeia at the same time.

Appearance, history, and personality all need to be extended. They're far too short. At least a paragraph apiece, preferably full sentences.

The Advanced section and the Main section have a complete disconnect. I will be deleting your ship from the Main section, just describe it in your character profile.

Haki is not allowed on this site, please remove it. Logia do not have the power to change into their element in the Main section, so haki is not necessary.

Avoid first person narration, it seems silly and awkward.

Where does this super speed come from, and how on earth are you purportedly so extremely fast that you can't be seen until you've landed a hit? You are either exaggerating, or godmodding, and the latter is not allowed.

Where the hell does the black sword come from, you have not mentioned your speed or reflexes anywhere else in the character sheet, and they belong in the "Special Abilities" area. Does the black sword have any special abilities, any history, anything to make it unique than the fact that it's a sword that's colored differently? Even if it doesn't, it needs to be registered in the "Weapons go Here" area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger)   Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gol D Jack ( no relation to Gol D Roger)
Page 1 of 1