One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new purple heart thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

new purple heart thread Empty
PostSubject: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Ok I finally thought of an adventure all of us can get into after fishman island thread. Now this thread will be a recuitment/rescue thread. All the new members can formally meet with namor who is recruiting for some fresh meat. Anyways We stop at sabondy to recruit some new crewmates and to restock supplies. Namor gives the crew 80,000,000 beli each for spending money for saving fishman island. Marissa gets captured by some slavers, and is trapped at the slave market. Unaware of what happened Namor and the purple hearts eventually discovers that she is missing. The purple hearts finds the slaver bandits and quickly defeat them. The bandits reveal that Marissa is on an ship toward the east blue to work as a slave at Tequila Wolf. Namor and his crew sail toward the closet ship to find out a very power rookie crew as Marissa on board. Despite our best efforts, the pirates get away by throwing a hurricane in our way(their captain is a logia user). Our ship gets tossed off course and we steady sail toward the east blue to get our nakama back......
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm

I like it! Though it all depens whether if Loriel is up for it or not, though I still think ints a solid plot.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I like the idea, but Greim is gonna be like "OMG, MAH LOVE!!!! "

XD

Im up to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Just got the okay from lore. I'm glad u guys like the thread.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm

But Sk, can we have a little (in that same thread) diving activity? Because one of Greims new swords will be in an underwater cave, and I really want to get it, so can we, you know, dive there? Somehow... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Sure the beginning will be sort of like free time each members can what they want after Namor recurits the new members. They can shop, hang out ,and even go the amusement park. Namor and griem could both dive if you want.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Don't worry, Lore is up for it. :3
Marissa's gonna be playing the damsel in distress this time 'round I guess.
^^

She's gonna miss Greim though! Lots.
And her crewmates.

Marissa: "Come and save me soon!~"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Sure Sk, I like that idea. But Greim needs something like an air tank to dive or something XD since the sword is really deep in a cave. They are twin swords, but the one in the underwater cave is Called: Tenshi Katana: Safaia Yaiba.

The Tenshi Katana: Rubii Yaiba is somewhere else... by a volcano or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new purple heart thread   new purple heart thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new purple heart thread
Page 1 of 1