One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gero T. Azmot

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gero T. Azmot Empty
PostSubject: Gero T. Azmot   Gero T. Azmot Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Name: Azmot "The Trickster" Gero, T.

Bounty: 150,000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Wandering Pirate (Looking for a crew)

Home Village/Ocean: Born somewhere in the Grand Line

Appearance: Bottom

History:To start off, Azmot's birth was a mistake. He was a love child between his mother and a member of the local gangs, a forbidden love expressed by a baby that was equally forbidden. Azmot's mother, Claire, was a more High class individual and had a husband of High standards. Of course, he was shocked to hear that his wife was pregnant, but did not know at the time that the child he held in his arms every night was not his. Claire's husband, Alabaster, was deeply joyful that he had a son to call his own, but Azmot's real father only received anger. Time and Time again he wished, hoped that he could see his only child, yet couldn't for sake of his loves social stature, as well as his own reputation. So, for the most early years in Azmot's life, his true father never actually got to see him in person.

Azmot grew up as a strong boy like his father, but he was also unlike Alabaster in many ways. For one, while Alabaster enjoyed quiet evenings and relaxing wine, Azmot preferred a ruff times and got into many fights during school. By the age of 12, the misplaced and out-of-touch child had only been kept in school due to his fathers reputation, donations, and constant promises that his son would not continue that kind of behavior. Unfortunately, The rude and violent demeanor only got worse. By the age of 13, after 37 more fights, even Alabaster's generous bribes could not sway the council's decisions. Azmot was expelled from his middle school, then forced into home school by his obsessive father.

He probably would not have minded home school at all, he might of even LIKED it, if his mother wasn't dead. About four months before his first days of middle school, his mother had disappeared. Days... weeks.... then a whole month went by. Finally, Alabaster's hired Private eyes found her dead body in the towns lake, her neck sliced open as if something were trying to cleave it right off, but the blade wasn't just sharp enough. So it hung there, clinging to her rotten corpse as if it were the very last light to go out. When Azmot heard of this news, THIS was when the true violent outbursts began. So, now forced to stay at the home he had so desperately tried to run away from, Azmot snapped. Packing his personal belongings along with some clothes, he left. But, before he did, Azmot grabbed his mothers favorite flyswatter, one that she used for everything. From pointing, to smacking, to emphasizing, just anything she really wanted. He wasn't sure why he wanted it, he just did.

A ship that was sailing for Grand Edge, an Island not far from were Azmot lived, was departing. Azmot sneaked on, hiding in the cargo until he was dropped off. Unfortunately, the ship he was hiding was a Marine Convoy, and it held countless pirates that could not escape the wrath of the famed Seamen. By countless, though, it was around 50 cells, each holding 2-4 men inside snugly. The pirates noticed the boy rather quickly, but they didn't call for the guards. Azmot had been poorly concealed by some cannon boxes, and a particularly burly pirate called for him.

"Boy," the giant started, his voice horse from lack of water ", come here, we must speak." The mystery pirate stood at 76 inches tall, to what Azmot could see, and was fairly muscular with tattoos running along his mostly scarred body.

Reluctantly, Azmot realized that he didn't have much of a choice. If he didn't comply, the pirate might call for the guards, and then he would be forced back home, maybe even arrested. "W-what do you want...?" he managed to stumble, looking at the ground to avoid eye contact with the large, smelly, and damaged pirate.

"Look at me when you speak, kid!" the pirate busted out angrily, his facial features contorted with rage. "Your lucky I don't kick your ASS!" After speaking, a half rasping sound was emitted from his mouth, as if he was running out of air.

"S-s-s-sorry!" Azmot said. He was being uncharacteristically being very afraid, as if he had lost all of his anger in the meeting of one man. 'What... just what do you want?" he asked, the fear he felt easily picked up by the pirate. Azmot was more scared than he had ever been before, and he really didn't want to make the pirate any angrier.

"Calm yourself." The bear-like pirate said, his anger fading away. "My name is Krutz. You are?" he asked, as if they were two people trying to converse like in any other day.

"My name... Is Azmot. Nice to meet you."

"Azmot, what a strange name... Now that introductions are out of the way, I want to ask you why you're here. Can you tell me?" Krutz asked, his tone calm and understanding.

"I... I want to start over. A new life... I want to be away with what I have, I don't want to be me anymore." Azmot opened up, a smile stretching a bit off his face. "I want to be a pirate!" he said a bit loudly.

A smile also appeared on the pirates face ,but it was of a different origin than Azmot's. Sounds of laughter escaped his lips, slowly but surely, until he was doubled over laughing. "You, a child? No, son, you'll never be a pirate. Not even in a million years." Krutz's teeth might have been yellow, and he also might have not known Azmot, but the boy new there were truths in these words.

However, he was enraged. He wanted to become a pirate, dammit, and that's what he would do! "Oh yeah?" Azmot asked, his features now portraying the art of rage. "Then why am I free and your stuck behind bars? Seems like I'm already a decent pirate compared to you!"

"Oh, shut up already!" Krutz said. There was a long pause between them, and as moments of awkward silence passed, the pirate seemed to come to a decision. "So, you really want to be a pirate, huh?" Krutz bellowed, breaking the silence.

"Of course I do!" Azmot said, raising his fist. The pirate seemed to have the boy acting strange ways, as if he could erase anger with a whim.

"Well, as you are now, you have no chance. However, I'm prepared to make you a deal. I can give you incredible power in exchange for you helping us escape. What do you say?" Krutz asked intently.

Azmot wasn't sure how he could help them, or how they could help him, but he was desperate. What else could he do? He would need all the help he could get if he wanted to get off this ship alive. What was he thinking, boarding a marine ship? "Ok. I'll help you. What do you need me to do?" Azmot asked, his eyes half blank.

"Ha-ha-ha! That's the spirit. Now, see that box over there, the one that looks all fancy? That's my prized treasure, the Dream Dream Fruit. Right now I'm behind Seastone bars, so it's no use to me. However... I want you to eat it!"

"What? A D-d-d-devil fruit? I couldn't... please, is there another way?" Azmot was grasping at straws, desperately looking for another way out. He had read about Devil fruits, how they give you incredible powers in exchange for never touching the sea again. He always hated the sea... but it was nice to take a dip once in a while. Also, what kind of freak would he become if he ate the disgusting fruit?

"NO! Now, hustle before I call the guards and we all get in a heap of trouble. Move it along, now."

Seeing now better option, Azmot moved to his left, were the intricate box was held. Opening it, Azmot saw the Devil fruit. He didn't pay attention to what it looked like, it's smell, or even it's taste. He just did what he was told, biting into it, and committing a federal offense of stealing confiscated property. The boy didn't even notice the taste as his body was changed forever.

"Good. Now, imagine this bar is gone, just think it. That fruit right there is all in your head, kid!" Krutz said, licking his lips his as if he could taste freedom.

Concentrating, Azmot imagined that the bars were simply gone. However, no matter how hard he tried, the bars seemed to be able to avoid his powers.

"Oh, that's right... The power of the Dream Dream Fruit won't work. Listen... Imagine that the wall behind us is gone, as well as a boat. Think you can do that?" Krutz asked, and Azmot replied by doing exactly that.
The pirates jumped away, waving goodbye to the mysterious boy.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?!" Azmot exclaimed, angry that the pirates would abandon him.

"That's for you to decide!" Krutz said, yelling as he rowed away on the measly boat that Azmot summoned. It was about the equivalent of a couple pieces of wood, but they got away safely. Moments after Krutz and his cell mates had left, a ship mate came to check on the prisoners.

"What the hell!? Intruder, intruder!" he yelled, and in moments the room was flooded with people. Guns were pointed at him, too many to dodge them all if they fired.

A man wearing a white overcoat came out from the mass of soldiers, glasses rimming is eyes. "I don't care about your story, I don't care that your a boy. You just released Krutz "The Butcher!" He's killed thousands, and you willy nilly go out and set him free? That's inexcusable. Fire!" the Marine captain said, bring his finger foraward to point at Azmot.

With no other choice, Azmot imagined, hoped, that the ground under him would disappear, and so it did. He fell towards the ocean, but grabbed on to a stray plank of wood. For what seemed like hours Azmot hung their while the marines assumed he had fell to his death. When they reached the island, Azmot conjured a small bridge to walk across and fled into the streets, avoiding the marines as they realized that he was alive after spotting them. But, now that he had free space to run, their was no way to catch the crafty devil.

Azmot, though, didn't know the town Grand Edge that well, and ended up finding a small alleyway to stay during the night. However, Azmot knew that he would be getting in a lot of fights due to his little show on the marine ship. He conjured up some cash and went to the nearest shop. After some bargaining, Azmot was able to buy to swords that he like. The Kazeryu and the Kageryu, the Life and Death Swords. Azmot had trained with swords before as a Child, for his father had thought he might have to fight some day due to his riches, but the new Devil Fruit user planned on putting them to better use.

Now, with two swords, Azmot became stronger on the street for years, his bounty becoming higher and higher because he kept chopping down the marines. By now, he had learned to cook his own food, as well as how to enter the Dream World in his sleep. Now, it was only a matter of time that he found the ultimate crew, and then become a Warlord of the Sea!

Personality: Azmot is rude and blatant, usually not showing any emotion except sarcastic humor. He enjoys toying with people and usually won't help anybody that doesn't deserve it. He likes battles, always diligent to engage foes. In battle he fights as if he's better than every one else, taunting opponents and insulting with vulgar comments. He rarely makes friends, but those he does are usually different, like him. Azmot will ignore you if you try to act snide, or an assault could be coming your way.. Always wanting power, he takes many risks to defeat his opponents. Now that he has had a taste of true power, Azmot is known to become more aggressive towards powerful opponents. If he feels he is overpowered, he will stubbornly not submit, fighting until his last breath.

On slightly different scale, though, Azmot considers himself a mastermind of sorts, and evidence of this resides in his liking to be called "The Director." Manipulation is a very important part of his everyday word-by-word conversation, always trying to persuade someone to his side of the argument if he chooses to speak to them at all.

Ship: None, Stowaway

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: Yume Yume no Mi (Dream Dream Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Effect: This fruit not only allows the user to enter the Dream World when he sleeps, it allows him to make it a part reality. He/she can trap others in the Dream World, either for a righteous or evil deeds. The user can also create illusion in the real world. This is the exact explanation of the Devil Fruit's potential:

Spoiler:

These are Azmot's Devil Fruit's capabilities.

Special Abilities: Dual Sword Circle Style: Hail holds one sword fore-handed and and another back-handed, allowing flexible movements and surprise attacks, from attacking the opponent while his back is turned or by spinning and rolling into awkward-looking attacks.

Learned Techniques :

1. Universal Swing:
With his Swords, Azmot is able to attack in any direction as long as he has two of them, 1 back handed and one normally wielded. This means as long as an opponent is within reach, no matter where they are behind/around/above/under, Azmot has a way to attack them. This is not a guaranteed hit, but it has the same consistency as a normal sword swing.

"*"2. Summon; Monster:
Azmot is able to summon any monster he can imagine by focusing on it intently. However, this monster follows the same rules and conditions as the Devil Fruit's restrictions under "People". Azmot can also create animals out of this, and only applies in the Dream World. If he breaks concentration or looses consciousness for any amount of times, all non-permanent Monsters disappear. Only 1 Monster can be summoned at once. If the monster becomes permanent, another can be summoned in it's place.

3. Summon; Item:
Even in the Real World, as well as the Dream World, Azmot is able to summon Objects/Items/Food/Armor/Clothes by concentrating intently. If he breaks focus or looses consciousness, even for a second, all of his creations disappear. This is, unless it is a Permanent. Azmot cannot summon Weapons with this power, and 5 Items can be summoned at once in the Real World. If an Item becomes permanent, another Item can be summoned in it's place.

4. "*"Summon; Weapon:
This technique summons a weapon into the Real World, or Dream World, by concentrating intently. If he breaks focus or looses consciousness, even for a second, all of his creations disappear. This is, unless it is a Permanent. Azmot cannot summon Guns/Ammo with this power, and Only 3 Weapons can be summoned at once. If a weapon becomes permanent, another Weapon can take it's place.

5. "*"Summon; Gun:
By utilizing the power of the Devil Fruit, Azmot can summon Guns in the Real or Dream World by concentrating intently. If he looses consciousness or breaks concentration, all of his creations disappear. This does not apply for permanent objects. Azmot can only summon 3 guns at a time ,but this includes Cannons, Muskets, Pistols, etc. If the gun becomes permanent, another Gun can take it's place.

6. "*"Summon; Ammo:
Creating Ammunition through the power of the Yume Yume no Mi is one of it's many skills applicable in both the Dream World and the Real World. It is created by concentrating intently, but is lost after loosing concentration or by being knocked out/falling asleep. This, however, is not true for permanent objects, which stay for the entirety of it's normal life span.

7. "*"Summon; Person:
By concentrating intently, Azmot can create people through his Devil Fruit's power in both the Real World and Dream World, but is destroyed if the user is not conscious or looses his/her concentration. Permanent People, however, are not erased. There can only be one person out at a time, but another can be made after permanent.

8. "*" Summon; Building:
Buildings are not out of the range of things that the user can summon, as long as he concentrates hard enough. These can be summoned in both the Real and Dream World as long as they keep focus on the object. Only one building can be created at a time, but another can be created after the first one is made permanent.

9. "*" Summon; Vehicle:
The Dream Dream Fruit can also create Vehicles as long as the user concentrates intently, and stays awake, from both the Dream World and Real World. Only 1 vehicle can be created at a time, but after it becomes permanent, another can be created. Vehicles must be period correct.

10. Enter the Sandman:
Azmot, while asleep, can enter peoples Dreams and Trap them there. All damage within this dream becomes real, to any others that are within the dream. Azmot can call a group Dream, were multiple People enter the same Dream-Scape. The user of this fruit can use any powers that are locked in the Dream world, regardless if they are locked. The user can hide their identity by turning into a Shade, which is just a faceless form of himself with a cloak for a body. The Hair is gone, and his arms/legs are also featureless. In the dreams, the Host / The User are the only ones with the power of Lucidity, so others do not have the ability of their imagination unless they have also eaten the Yume Yume no Mi. If the user casts a group Dream, he can choose to host it in his mind or someone else. As long as asleep, he can call others into his dream for whatever reason, and the people called cannot leave unless the user allows them or if the host dies in their sleep/wakes up.

11. Disappear:
In both worlds, Azmot can make things disappear by concentrating intently and keeping awake. Only 3 Objects/Constructions can be erased at once, and cannot be used on people or living things, except for plants. If one of the object/constructions disappear permanently, another can be erased as well.
All Powers follow the Devil Fruit's restrictions, as well as any they have individually. The ones marked with "*" are locked, and are unlocked after experience is gained.

Weapons/Items: Red And Black Katana's.

Red Katana, Kazeryu-
Steel Grade: B. Can withstand most attacks from other weapons, and has Weather Resistant coating. Nicks and scratches are hard to find on this well kept blade. It reaches out to 5 feet in length, and is the sharper of the two blades.

Black Katana, Kageryu-
Steel Grade: A. Can withstand any non-explosive attack, and is resistant to all weather. This weapon is well kept and is immune to nicks and scratches. However, the blades reach is a mere 4 feet, and it is almost impossible to cut someone with this blade. The only thing this sword was ever able to cut is fabric. Thin fabric.

Character Flaws:

-Azmot cannot swim, due to him eating a Devil Fruit.

-Azmot has a fear of High places, and freezes up if he focuses on being to high over the sea/ground.

-He cannot stand imperfect or indecent food, and is very critical of anything else. Therefore, he is unable to eat food that he doesn't approve of, so surviving in unanticipated conditions is difficult and he has a high chance of starving in the wild.

-Very stubborn, Azmot is hard-pressed to accept information that he doesn't like.

Goals: To find the ultimate pirate crew, then to become a Warlord of the Sea.

Gero T. Azmot Fighterboy_1345 (I dun have the wing....)

Last edited by Azmot on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gero T. Azmot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gero T. Azmot   Gero T. Azmot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Bump~
Back to top Go down

Gero T. Azmot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gero T. Azmot   Gero T. Azmot Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gero T. Azmot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gero T. Azmot   Gero T. Azmot Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 am

to clarify, this characters fruit gives them NO ability in the real world in rp, only in dreams, which requires targets to be alseep further misuse of the characters ability will result in the character being pulled from the roleplay
consider this a warning
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Gero T. Azmot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gero T. Azmot   Gero T. Azmot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gero T. Azmot
Page 1 of 1