One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plasma Plasma Fruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Plasma Plasma Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Genkeishitsu Genkeishitsu no Mi (Shortened to Genkei Genkei no Mi for obvious reasons) (Plasma Plasma Fruit)
power: The fruit gives the user the ability to create a slim-like substance that is clear-white with greyish spots in it. All around it are jumping sparks of energy. The substance is highly volatile and can explode, result in temporary madness, and burn. Non of these cases are a result of actual viruses or fires or heat at all. The substance is an ionized solid, making it a semi-solid with very dangerous effects. being able to explode and generate pain through direct contact. The substance is incredibly weak to Magnetism, Light, and Electricity. It is unaffected by heat, and can resist even the hottest temperatures.
Type: Logia

Last edited by deathbymanga on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 pm

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Rejected. Not only is 'plasma' a very vague term, you're attempting to control an entire state of matter. This is what the fucking SUN is.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Plasma=mercury, ionized chemicals, etc.

Light is actually a varrying wavelength on the Electromagnetic Spectrum. It coexists with X-rays and Gamma rays.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:50 pm

That's just it, plasma is ionized chemicals, which means it could be a wide variety of elements and materials, and one well known plasma is lightning. Oh, wait, there's already a lightning fruit: you know, one that actually only utilizes a single form of plasma.

I know very well what light is. However, the Sun itself, you know the big glowing sphere our little planet rotates around, is a big ball of plasma. Superhot, super condensed plasma. So, in essence, throwing around 'plasma' in any sense of the word is practically chucking the sun at us, unless you're using lightning. Besides, if you're using lightning, you won't need this fruit then, right?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Okay, now you've changed its capabilities completely to be a volatile chemical that seems to explode whenever you want it to, that also causes mild insanity in anyone you hit with it, and it's also causing burning, presumably just by being in the air? Does it only affect people if it's still in its slimy state, or will it also leech through their skin after it explodes? In addition, I cannot think of any material or substance that has these qualities.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm not saying I'm either lightning or Light. I was using Light as an example as to giving multiple states to an elements.

My Plasma isn't Lightning, it is in fact vulnerable to lightning. My plasma is like volatile sludge. It can blow up, create burning sensations, and make people go mad (Mercury made Hatters mad)

Plasma can be used in Plasma cannons (real things nowadays) to create explosions. the stuff can only work, on any occasion, when it make contact. It can only to one thing at a time. It can infect, burn, or explode, but once one action is done, nothing else can. You need to make another attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Plasma Fruit   Plasma Plasma Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plasma Plasma Fruit
Page 1 of 1