One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umi Umi no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Umi umi no mi(sea sea fruit)
Capabilities: it enables the user to control(only control, not turn into) the sea making tsunamis, whirlpools and such, the user cannot control sea stone, how ever this fruit has a big dissadvantage, if the users body no matter what part comes in contact with salt water, it will kill him/her, this users biggest weapon is also it's biggest enemy, it is like Blackbeards Devil Fruit, df powers are mostly useless against him, but he takes more damage than normal people, this is the same thing, the bigger advantage, the bigger dissadvantage.
Type: Logia
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 pm

DENIED. This is directly against the rules.
Back to top Go down

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 pm

No. just no. Impossible. Don't even try to fix it. It won't happen. ever.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 pm

well I tried, I thought that if I gave this fruit a big dissadvantage it would be approved, it works for blackbeard but not for this I guess, I just wanted to try and see if it worked that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umi Umi no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Denied-
Jump to: