One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jouki jouki no mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gunmenjay

jouki jouki no mi Empty
PostSubject: jouki jouki no mi   jouki jouki no mi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Steam steam fruit

Capabilities: the user of this fruit has the ability to control the power of steam to its fullest. One of the neat things about the users body is that they can release steam at a steady rate like a steam room, or can shoot it out at high pressures which can cause significant injuries. The most significant injury that a user of this fruit can do is can cut off a limb with high pressure steam (scientifically proven) and the latter the basic injury can be a burn. the weakness of this fruit would have to be the devil fruit that controls ice, steam can still be frozen.

Type: logia

Last edited by gunmenjay on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

jouki jouki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: jouki jouki no mi   jouki jouki no mi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Blow the user's body away? You are aware you can't become your logia, right? Besides, this fruit is practically the control over superheated water vapor, and I feel like being technical in saying that means you're controlling water, an unacceptable fruit ability.
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

jouki jouki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: jouki jouki no mi   jouki jouki no mi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 pm

If you control ice you are controlling water also, but in a solid form right? with ice you are controlling the coldest form of water, but with this fruit you are controlling the hottest form of water either way cold or hot, you still control water...
And I'll change the blowing away part.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

jouki jouki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: jouki jouki no mi   jouki jouki no mi Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:23 pm

not the bara bara no mi, sorry, one effect per df

also steam = water and water df = banned ability
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
gunmenjay

jouki jouki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: jouki jouki no mi   jouki jouki no mi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:06 am

Ice is a solid form of water=water also
But all I'm saying is there would be no water techniques, the users body is made of steam, he/she cannot absorb steam from anything that has to do with a bod of water, and sea stone still effects them.
Could you explain to me how this doesn't follow the parameters exactly with havin the steam fruit not having any ties to water?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jouki jouki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: jouki jouki no mi   jouki jouki no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jouki jouki no mi
Page 1 of 1