One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

angel df's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

angel df's? Empty
PostSubject: angel df's?   angel df's? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 am

I've seen some people create zoan df's that would be able to change the user into an angel,but is it not called a devil fruit?
it has been said the user gets the power of the demon(or demon soul) inside of the fruit.
but I've never heard of a devil which had the powers of a real angel.I might be mistaking so feel free to discuss/correct me with this.
I'm just a little bit confused about this concept.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

angel df's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: angel df's?   angel df's? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Well, Firstly, I've never heard of a devil who could turn his feet to springs, but let's leave that aside.

I believe that there's no way for the people in the One Piece world to explain the origin of devil fruits, so they shove stories to feel the gaps. After all, we've never seen an actual devil in One Piece, which can mean it's only a theory of the fruits' power. If that is actually true, than an angel fruit is possible, since the theory of devils lurking in the fruits is not a proven fact. In addition, a demon with angel wings and stuff like that can possibly exist, I think (Not that think that any demon exists but let's forget that fr now). Since humans hand the names of the fruits, a devil fruit that gives you angelic powers can be named an angel fruit, while actually giving you the power of a weird demon.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

angel df's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: angel df's?   angel df's? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm

angel df's? 11486611

okay basically people have wanted to make angel characters for a long time, MANY different attempts at doing it have been seen, genetically bred hybrids (because somehow the navy are mad scientists), IQ modified skypians (the most logical way if you ask me), even pleas for a custom races section to make angels posible, but for a long time we've denied that, similarly to the way we've denied demons from being made as zoans, however because standards have fallen and approval has become far to easy the issue has apparently gone with out falling in to question, methods to change this, like the advanced section, have failed hopefully this will drive up more support for limited threads
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

angel df's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: angel df's?   angel df's? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 am

aha,thanks for the explanation sleepy,A-sama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

angel df's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: angel df's?   angel df's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

angel df's?
Page 1 of 1