One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus Empty
PostSubject: The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus   The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 am

hey guys Dejango here - bout to sign myself up here as a character, just need to get weapons approved for the sheet so here goes...

weapon name: Cestus
description:
These weapons are the most diverse of all fist weapons, the Cestus. A visous brawling weapon, used centurys ago for the purpose of brawling, these hard hitting weapons are simply tough leather gloves fitted for ones fist, studded on the knuckles running down the fingers are either Spikes or Studs or Iron plates, a deadly weapon.

But for Belveer, both hands have large spikes coming from the knuckles which enforce a sharp painful blow when hit with these badboys.

weapon special abilities:

The spikes on the knuckles are able to fire out from the glove and penetrate the opponent, these spikes when shot out grow in size, and also grow back on the knuckle once the previous spikes are shot out.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus   The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I personally believe that to have such a special ability, you may want to give the weapon itself a devil's fruit if you have not reached that limit yet.

Alternatively, you could give it limited ammunition and the spikes don not increase in size after being fired. Of course the need for something to hold the ammo would increase the size of the weapon quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

The Brawlers Weapon - Cestus
Page 1 of 1