One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuindoragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gunmenjay

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:32 pm

weapon name: twin dragons

Ichi-nichi no sutoraiki- is blue and dark gray
Yoru no sutoraiki-is a full black sword with light gray serrated line in the middle of the dull and sharp sides

description:both of the swords come from the same type of metal(75% steel and 25% Aluminum)

weapon special abilities: they only weigh about 2lbs each and Yoru no sutoraiki is about 3.5 feet long, Ichi-nichi no sutoraiki is about 1.8 ft long they each are just a strong as a full steel sword, but because of the aluminum alloy they are a little bit lighter than most steel swords.

history:optional

Last edited by gunmenjay on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm pretty sure asteroids are made of rock and ice, so I doubt they'd be good sword making material (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd also suggest changing the name, since "celestial dragons" are already used to refer to World Nobles in the One Piece universe.
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:12 pm

sorry i meant meteorites so i changed it, and meteorites are known to contain metals and minerals from other planets.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:15 pm

I still don't think there'd be any "special space metals" or stuff like that. From what I'm reading, they can have iron and nickel though. Try look it up, but I'm quite sure there wouldn't be any ultra-lightweight but strong alien metals.
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:20 pm

then would you just suggest to just use regular steel?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 pm

I don't think making an entirely new space metal would work very well. Steel would be fine, but it doesn't come from meteorites from my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

ok i just changed it, the name and the metal which is used to make the swords
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuindoragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuindoragon   Tsuindoragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuindoragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Weapons are here-
Jump to: