One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I don't know Empty
PostSubject: I don't know   I don't know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm

(I have no idea what this poem means or where it came from all I know is this poem is an expression of my feelings at this moment in time)

Running through the forest fires leaping and bounding over gorges and diving under the fears which shoot over head, this is not war zone but the mind and home of sanity.

Sanity has a home in you and me every person's puzzle is different, and only they can solve it as only they hide away the answer they already know and hold deep within their hearts.

Neglected answers hiding behind the eyes and shocking the heart, we feel these pains within our chests and make us weak, stripping of clothing and armour built up from confidence, we feel naked among each other no secrets hidden and all on display.

No longer immortal but vulnerable and feared, we feel our weakest, without companion, without hope, without reason we feel nothing worth fighting for.

Nothing to save.
Nothing brave.
And no one to crave.

Without love we are nothing, but hopes and dreams begging to belong but not always deserving, sometimes found to be serving others in need, more deserving and entitled to happiness which you've been denied.

Seeking the life which eludes and hides away from those who deserve it, upset kicks in to comfort like an upset stomach, dragging you down and making things worse.

The heart cringes in pain and breaths become sharp, these are the days we dread, with a feeling so bad and a suicidal heart, the head dreams for the day a reason for life, tears through the skull and shines forth the light.

The love for a dream long lost, the desires realised and the undeserved left behind, left to those next in line to serve the entitled.

To be entitled to happiness, love and greater things beyond your dreams, all becomes grey and dull as lives and loves pass on, we fall deeper into the neglect of the insane war which we are all soldiers in, no matter what we desire.

With each life shot down in an instant dreams, desires, wishes, hopes and all leak into life, like tears from heart brake, they leaves us alone, cold and crying for comfort, only ever to receive the inevitable suffering which always arrives despite the choice which is made.

Reaching the dream, failing the goal, falling into the darkness or reaching the light, with the edge of a smile or frown our hearts know its coming but the heads remain stuck in denial, until the darkness fills the void in our hearts and our minds cave in dragging us into the end.

(Open to any comments anyone may have)
Back to top Go down

I don't know
Page 1 of 1