One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 am

At the beach of a small island, Ursus Triton Oceanus, the reef octopus fishman, was lying and relaxing. There, he watched at the sea... He was watching at the fish that jumped at the sea's surface and dived in the water instantly... That started reminding him of his home... He was thinking of Fishman Island, the place where he grew up... It had been a while since he was there... However, he stopped thinking all these things as he listened to a sound. Somebody was walking towards him. That person was probably the one he was waiting for.

"I have been waiting for you..." Ursus Triton said with a serious look on his face, as he turned his head to see the man who was hired to hunt him down. Who was that man and would he manage to take out the prince of Fishman Island? Only time would tell...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 am

The man which had been sent to kill the tentacle limbed sea dwelling man was dressed with armour lating on his elbows, forearms, shoulders, chest, shins and a metal helmet, with horns sticking out on each side, wearing rather plain clothes underneath with sensible boots. He had a large bushy blue beard covering most of his serious face, which melted away to that of a parent as he stroked the chimera on his shoulder, which purred contently. The man had a large double handed sword, almost the same size as the near seven foot man, which he kept in a sheath on his back. He stared at the merman threatiningly and announced simply; "I suspect you know why I am here, my employers wish you a swift death. I am Victor 'Bluebeard' Yurvel, mercenary and former marine.", the warrior for told Triton, then grinning warmly at his pet as he stroked it and said uncharacteristicly cheerfully; "And this little bunddle of fun is Widdles!", to which the chimera happily purred; "Fishy".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 am

Seeing Victor, the octopus mernan got up and stood on his tenacles. The view of the octopus merman was pretty weird... A merman that could move on land without having his tail split was something very strange that only a few people ever got to see. That was why Ursus Triton was unique... Like a gentleman, the merman bowed to Victor in order to greet him. Apparently, his gentle manners forced him to do that, even if he knew that Victor was there to kill him. As he bowed, he said "I see... Well, I am Ursus Triton Oceanus, brother of the warlord Namor Oceanus. It is nice to meet you. Under other circumstances, we could have get along well... But now, I am afraid that I will have to defend myself... Uhahahahahaha.".

Then, he raised his body and moved his hands in order to take his battle stance. Four of his six legs pointed towards the former marine. He smiled and said "Now, now... I guess you can start working... Uhahahahahaha!" and he waited for Victor to make his move, as a few droplets of water moved from the sea on Ursus' hands, allowing him to perform his water attacks.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 am

Victor merely nodded at the perculiar yet polite merman, before calmly saying; "It's just buisness, don't take it personally.", before inhaling deeply, and managing quickly bellow the words; Bad Breath Blast!, befor exhaling a large cloud of poisonous spores, as if a swarm of locus was flying straight for the merman. "Stinky!", Widdles commented cheerfully, as the spores grew ever closer to Triton.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 am

"Is that it?" Ursus Triton said with a serious look on his face, as he formed a ball of water with the droplets of water he previously moved on his hand. "And I thought it was something more serious..." he continued saying as he threw the water ball on the ground. As soon as the water ball collided with the ground, a small wave of water started moving towards the poison spores, dragging them with it as it moved towards Victor in order to crush him and cause him some damage, while the octopus merman said "Mizubomu". Then, Ursus Triton moved his left hand forward, using his Merman Karate Basis technique in order to move more droplets of water from the sea to his hand to allow him to perform more of his techniques...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:20 am

Victor didn't even flich as he saw his own spores mixed with the mermans watery attack speeding towards him, he merely quickly unsheathed his colossal zweilhander, a large two handed sword, and slashed at the air, bellowing loudly; Sky Slash, as the air in front of him started cutting through the air towards the attack, and quickly ran around to the mermans left, bellowing his next move; Lethal Lunge as he attempted to stab through Triton. "Drip drop", Widdles warned Triton.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 am

As the swordsman attempted to cut Ursus Triton with his sword attack, the fishman raished his left hand quickly. At the time the former marine was moving his sword in an attempt to stab him, Ursus smiled and said as he dropped five water droplets from his hand towards his enemy "Uhahahaha... Mizuya.". The droplets quickly turned into five water arrows because of the kinetic force and they were moving fast towards the mercenary in an attempt to impale him before he moved the sword on the merman's body. Would the attack work or not?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 am

Victor merely grunted in annoyance at Tritons sudden attack with his aqua arrows, thankful he wasn't fighting him underwater, and quickly twisted his sword to point upwards as he quickly attmepted blocking the nearest arrows, before launching some spores from his hand which blocked the arrows before patheticly falling to the ground. "Tough!", Widdles admited before Victorslashed at Triton once again as he held the zweilhander with a single hand and began gathering spores in the other.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

"May I get that as a compliment or as an ironic comment?" Ursus Triton said with a smile on his face as he started walking fast with his six octopus legs in order to get away from his enemy. Then, he moved his right and his left forward, using once again the Merman Karate's Basis technique to draw a few droplets of water on his hand from the sea. As the droplets moved, he formed a ball of water with them and he said "Mizubomu!" while throwing it in front of himself, creating a small wave of water that served as a shield that hid him from the former marine's view, instead of serving as an attack...

However, as soon as the wave started stopping without hitting anything at all, something strange happened. At the spot that Ursus Triton was standing, nobody could be seen... What did Ursus Triton do? How did he disappear in such a short period of time? Did he leave from the battlefield or did he try something else?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

As Victor finished gathering spores in one hand, not seemng too disapointed that the sword slash merely cut into the strange water wall Triton created, and then suddenly spread the spores all over his zweilhander, calmly saying; Spore Sword, before suddenly spining around on the spot, swinging his sword in a circle, while bellowing out; 360 Massacre, quickly looking round for the unusual merman.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 am

"Damn it!" a voice was heard from the sea nearby and the form of Ursus Triton started appearing on the sea. The merman was not standing on a spot on which his full body was inside the sea. Only his legs were underwater. It was impossible for him to swim away in order to avoid the attack. However, there was still something that he could do, that would help him avoid getting poisoned by these spores. The merman started using his Merman Karate's Basis technique while being at the sea. Because there was much water around him, the many droplets of water came at his hands. That would allow him to go with the attack he wanted in an attempt to stop his enemy.

As the droplets of water formed two big balls made of water on each of the merman's hands, he moved them together, forming a bigger ball. He looked towards the poisonous spores that were coming and he said "Be happy... You made me use my species' ability before I could use it against you... Now, you know that I can turn invisible and you might figure out a way to protect yourself... However, you have yet to face one of my most powerful techiques... Yurvel."

With a smile on his face, the merman witnessed the poisonous spores coming towards him. They would reach him very soon. However, his attack was ready. He pointed towards Yurvel by holding the big water ball with both his hands and he said "Mizukousen!" and a beam of water was launched towards the former marine in an attempt to hit him and cause him great damage. Ursus hoped that the attack would drag the spores away, too.

As the water beam was moving towards the enemy with great speeds, a few spores managed to move through it and reach Ursus, causing him minor poisoning. As the attack did not completely hit him and only a small part of it reached him, it would damage him slower than expected. However, that was still something... Ursus was in trouble. He thought "Damn... I was hit... " as he felt the poisonous spores poisoning him and while using his attack.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am

Victor merely grunted in annoyance as he realised that Triton was some distance from his attack, though was almost caught unaware with the merman's powerful Mizukousen, Victor barelyable to stop himself from loosing his footing on the sand, most of his spores washed away easily, though some still clung around the zweilhander. AS he was pushed back a few miles from the deadly water pressure, the zweilhander pierced into the ground and used as if it was a climbing axe on a vertical surface to slow what would of been a messy fall, the mercenary noticed his chimera looked miserable as it barely managed hold onto it's masters armour, leaving the poor creature battered and bruised. "Ouchie." Widdles whimpered with Victor staring in anger at the merman, before gently placing his pet down and sweetly telling it, "Okay my cutie wutie widdles diddles, you stay here while daddy goes and crushes mister wiggly legs!" The man nicknamed Blubeard then turned back at his opponent with a face of fury, and then suddenly speed even quicked at his opponent, spores begingin to circle round the large swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 am

Seeing the man preparing that new move with the spores, Ursus Triton decided to make another move quickly in order to stop him and prevent him from using that move. With a serious look on his face, the man slammed the ground under the water. At the first second nothing seemed to be happening. It looked like it was something useless. However, a few seconds later, a sound came from the ground as a powerful shockwave was created. "Mizukawa..." the fishman whispered with a smile on his face, as he waited to see what would happen. "Do you want to learn what this is?" Ursus said in order to mock him, eager to explain what was happening if the swordsman dodged.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 am

As Victor felt the earth shake, he quickly decided it was an attack from Triton, and leapt a few feet above the ground. As he did so he began to have suspicons, to which he decided were true when he heard Triton's mocking, that the merman had only used the shockwave as a decoy. "Hmmm! I don't have time for this! It's almost the same day again, and when it comes to that hour I have no time for work!", the mercenary growled at Triton, hoping to end the battle quickly.He then threw his Zweilhander point first at Triton, with a stream of spores latching on to it much like a chain, the colossal two handed sword heading straight like an arrow for the mereman's chest. "Hurry!", Widdles cried outfearfully, knowing fully well what Victor meant that he had little time left.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel   GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Ursus Triton Oceanus vs Victor Yurvel
Page 1 of 1