One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse Empty
PostSubject: Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse   Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:18 am

Name: Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse (Horse-Horse Fruit: Model Trojan Horse)
Type: Mythical Zoan
Abilities: Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse allows the user to transform into a giant wooden horse. In the giant wooden horse, the user is stronger and more edurant, faster because of being a horse and can also store people inside him. However, the user has a weakness to fire, thus making the fruit one of the few Mythical Zoans with disadvantages.

And a note: I know that people will say that the Trojan Horse is not a living creature, so I am bringing the example of Hito-Hito no Mi: Model Daibutsu. A Daibutsu isn't a living creature, yet there is a zoan for it.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse   Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Uma-Uma no Mi: Model Trojan Horse
Page 1 of 1