One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ferdinard Maimou

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
Maxulus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Empty
PostSubject: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Name: Ferdinard Maimou

Age: 27 (Before Maximillion's capture), 30 (A rough estimation of how much time passed during the events after Maximillion's disappearance and Derge's transcedence to what he is today)

Bounty: N/A

Species: Human

Allegiance: Marines: Iron Raiders (formerly), Hooded Knights (formerly), Commander of the Shabaody Archipelago basement (formerly), G-1

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance:

History:

Personality:

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A
Effect: N/A

Special Abilities: Shockwave Style
Soru (Mastered)
Shigan (Mastered)
Rankyaku (Mastered)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items: Sea-stone Handcuffs.

Goals: Capture his cousin to end their rivalry and then continue progressing in the ranks of the marines to become the Fleet Admiral, one day. (PRIMARY)
Find a way to deal with Derge. (SECONDARY)

Last edited by Maxulus on Mon May 28, 2018 7:02 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:43 pm

shockwaves from no df...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 am

these shockwaves are created with the movement of muscles. It's like saying, Rankyaku should be a Devil Fruit, if these shockwaves need to be a Devil Fruit. It's a form of a martial art just like Rokushiki.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:23 pm

I like how hes a gia avatar of akainu
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm

lol no, he doesn't have a hat, he has red hair and he also has glasses. Plus, you'll never see Akainu smile. Anyway, if you want, I can change his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 am

I added a paragraph of history that sums up what happened around Ferdinard in the first thread of the Iron Raiders. Also, I gave him a new appearance.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:19 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 am

edited the rank because of the events in the first thread of the Iron Raiders. Ferdinard killed a powerful villain who was a DF user quite easily.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

added a paragraph in the story to show how he joined the Hooded Knights and I also added his Grand Line appearance.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

its still akainu... hat or no, the fact that you even think to debate that is... distasteful I shall ignore your character now
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:23 pm

I think the red clothing fits with the red hair, I am not trying to imitate him or anything. But I can change the clothing if you want. Would that make you not ignore the char, then? I edited.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 am

I slightly updated his history and added Sea-stone Handcuffs to his equipment... It's natural for a marine to have handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 am

Promoted from Captain to Commodore: He had a battle with an ex-yonko in the war and he provided defense so that nobody would interfere in the battle of Gael and Anubis against Derge Sr. and Payne.

Also, I added a new appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

Promotion APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:59 pm

As the timeskip and the training of the Hooded Knights took place, I updated Ferdinard's age, appearance, history, rank and techniques. He needs reapproval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:59 pm

added some history and increased his rank to that of Vice Admiral, after the Hooded Knights were disbanded.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 7:00 pm

I made a few serious changes on the character.

First of all, I added a new appearance.

Secondly, I added information to his history, writing down what happened to Ferdinard after Maximillion was captured and what he is doing now.

I updated his techniques explaining that he got stronger. I think they are reasonable as long as there is a timeskip for him to become this strong, considering the fact that he already was a Vice Admiral and the character has taken part in numerous threads and important events.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:59 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferdinard Maimou   Ferdinard - Ferdinard Maimou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferdinard Maimou
Page 1 of 1