One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Empty
PostSubject: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Crew Name: The Iron Raiders, The 102nd Marine Division
Captain: Leonard "Leo" Roswell - Sleepy
Flag: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Marine
A standard marine flag with an additional writing that reads: "102nd Division: The Iron Raiders"
Ship: The Blue Raider: Since the 102nd division is fairly new, their ship is a standard marine battleship. The only thing that sets the ship apart from others is it's blue color.
Side: Marines
Crurent Members: Captain/Gunner: Leonard "Leo" Roswell - Sleepy - Non DF
Swordsmen/Strategist:Ensign Sean Summons - Sorrykid - Non DF
Martial Artist:Ferdinand Maimou - Maxulus - Non DF
Doctor/Swordsman: Andrew Luminoso - Thor - Non DF
Fighter:Tess Korczak - Ponkquagshire - Non DF
Crew Goals: Protect the defenseless under the name of the Marines and the World Government. Members are free to have their own additional goals.
Crew History: With the number and strength of pirates growing ever so greatly, the 102nd division has been formed in the North Blue along with several other divisions across the blues. Leonardo Roswell was chosen to lead the division, making it his first time as a captain of a division. (History will pile up as the plot progresses)
Expeting new members?: Yes

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 pm

I decided to make a marine and I would like him to join this crew... If possible... As soon as I make him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Sure, I'll accept anyone who is of a lower rank than Leonardo at this point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Here is my char. I'll be glad to support new marine crews. Very Happy

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4902-ensign-sean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Awh, I was gonna make the crews swordsman
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:12 am

The more swordsmen the better Thor, you are still welcomed to make one
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:35 am

I finished my character, a Scouter/Sniper but it isn't approved yet. Like, noone looked it over yet.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 am

I'll add you in when you get approved
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Tess the psycho bitch, at your service, Bro.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5073-tess-korczak
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm taking sean out of the crew
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Well, with the only semi-posting member gone and my overall will to captain gone, I don't see any point in keeping this crew alive. Since we were so inactive, there's no way that this crew would have had as much influence as I intended it to have, which means it won't affect the pirate-marine balance too much. I don't think the crew's absence would bug anyone, but I'm sorry if it does.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:06 pm

man, sorry for my absence... I will be fully back at February 6th to be able to post with all my characters. Now I am barely able to post with my two main characters and it is difficult for me to handle all my stuff without infinite access to internet. Ferdinard will always be here for the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm

It's not because of your absence Max, don't worry. I just don't feel like captaining anymore, and I don't feel like running a two-member crew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)   The Iron Raiders (Recruiting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iron Raiders (Recruiting)
Page 1 of 1