One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doa Doa sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ruthja03

ruthja03

Doa Doa sword Empty
PostSubject: Doa Doa sword   Doa Doa sword Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm

weapon name: Doa doa sword
description: A small katana that has a black blade and handle. It has an design of Buddha on one side and a dragon on the other
weapon special abilities: This blade has gained the abilities of the Doa doa fruit. Which allows the user to cut into a different dimension and move allows things to enter it and the user decides where the cut opens back up. Ex Shinjiros opponent launched a Wind attack at him so he grabbed his blade cutting a hole into another dimension. The hole opened up behind the user of the wind attack and his own attack struck him. It can only send ranged attacks through the dimension and the user himself. 2 post turns in between ability use
history: A normal sword that was endowed with the Doa doa fruit by a pirate scientist, this blade has been in a lot of war. And it currently resides in the Kingdom of a small island in the south blue.

Last edited by ruthja03 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Doa Doa sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doa Doa sword   Doa Doa sword Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 pm

There have been a few Doa Doa infused swords already, but I don't think they went over all that well. I remember a nasty rage-fest in particular. Please do keep this in mind, play nice.

APPROVED

If I hear from anyone that it's being used unfairly again, though, it'll be revoked in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

Doa Doa sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doa Doa sword   Doa Doa sword Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:38 am

I can put a 2 post restriction on it if you would like
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Doa Doa sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doa Doa sword   Doa Doa sword Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 pm

If you would, I think that would be a step in the right direction. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doa Doa sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doa Doa sword   Doa Doa sword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doa Doa sword
Page 1 of 1