One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umi Umi no mi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Umi Umi no mi (sea sea fruit)
Capabilities: It gives the user power to control the ocean and since it is an Logia fruit iy also enables the user to turn it self into the ocean(salt water), with the power to control the ocean you can make tsunamis, whirlpools, waves and such, when the user is in salt water form it can turn the person he/she touches into salt and from there absorb the salt resulting in a 30 minutes power increase, the user of this fruit has only one weakness and that is electricity.
Type: Logia
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:24 pm

While it's a creative idea, being able to create/control a specific weakness just doesn't seem fair to me. You'd easily be able to cancel out pretty much every other devil fruit user simply by dunking them deep enough in water. Not to mention, all devil fruits are supposed to have the anchor weakness when in contact with enough liquid/sea stone. This one cancels it out entirely.

If you intent on making stuff happen with sea water, I'd suggest taking a look at fishman karate. Sea/fresh water devil fruits simply won't be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:53 pm

but I really want this to be approved, I really want a fruit who can make a person control the ocean, so tell me what must i change for it to be approved?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

No, sea water is one of the few, if not the only weakness a df user has, you can't control it, much less become it. There is no way you can control it with a devilfruit, just no. Not salt water, not seastone, not any kind of water, you couldn't believe how many people try that, and they always get rejected.
If you want to have control over water, go look at fishman Karate, like Hysteria said.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 am

Look through the post again, there is nothing there about controling sea stone, it is only about controling the sea, making tsunamies whirlpool and such, I can take away the part about turning into saltwater, and I can take away the part about turning other people into salt as well, could that be better, I just wanted to make something which would might have a chance against Black Beards Darkness fruit, please go good for it?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:05 am

water basied dfs are banned under the sites rules, you cannot have this fruit, end of story
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Umi Umi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Umi no mi   Umi Umi no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umi Umi no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Denied-
Jump to: