One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 am

Two things: One, the metal stick would go into the ink house, but not all the lightning will follow it. If it went into the house through the hole, the most probable is that the lightning have reached the walls surrounding the hole by the time the metal stick had reached the house. And two, human reactions dont work like that, I mean, if you didnt see the stick coming how would you reqct so quickly in the 1 second or less time that it takes from the gap in the ink to the floOr?
Back to top Go down

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 am

I've edited my post
Back to top Go down

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2