One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animated Music Videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Animated Music Videos Empty
PostSubject: Animated Music Videos   Animated Music Videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:13 am

Animated Music Videos. Commonly known as AMV's, these things can be freaking awesome at times. In this thread, I want people to show off their favorite AMVs, whether they be from One Piece, Naruto, or whatever!

Above: Your opinion on the previous AMV.
Your Submission: Your AMV choice.
Why you like it: Explanatory.

Now, my first AMV choice:

Above: N/A
Your Submission:
Why I like it: Besides the fact it's made by my favorite AMV maker ever, Gia Secando, it features songs by TWO excellent bands that fit perfectly with the fights displayed. The Rest of the Sun Belongs to Me by Sonata Arctica fits perfectly for the awesome teamup maneuver the Straw Hats pull on the Pacifista, and The Prince of the World by Heavenly is panicked enough to fit with the ridiculous curbstomp Bartholomew pulls on the Straw Hats following their shortlived triumph over the Pacifista.

Also, the Prince of the World's beginning is really matched well with a montage of each Straw Hat freaking out because of Kizaru.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos   Animated Music Videos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:44 pm

*cracks knuckles*

Above: a truly awesome AMV Gael. twas perfectly made and impossible to say otherwise. the thing i must say was impressive though was how it was made with two perfectly fitting songs for two of the most awesome sequences that came right after another.

My submission: my best possible follow up

Why i like it: I for one am very picky with my AMV's, is just that only a select few can make extremly awesome videos. while i had a select few in mind the epicness of this one was too much to not put up. the AMV itself used one of my favirote songs from Dragon Force. along with this it alswo fit perfectly with the fight (or just in my oppinion) and was matched perfectly with the video. on top of this my favirote fight from one piece was used.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos   Animated Music Videos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Ah. I remember that one Deer. I personally love Fury of the Storm. Not many other DF songs. Due to the just constant guitar shreds and mashed up wording..but the song went great with the intensity of the battle that was taking place. It shows Luffy's rage, like a Furious Storm.

Also..GAEL YOU BLUBBER NUGGET! YOU STOLE MY SUBMISSION!!!!!!!!! If you hadn't posted first I would have picked that one. G.S is my by far favorite AMV maker...which is why I'm submitting this next video.

Song: Peacemaker
Artist: Sontana Artica

Kizaru vs Supernovas

I love this AMV because it fits Kizaru's attitude PERFECTLY! He's just a guy, laid back, trying to solve unnecessary problems. Using his Peacemaker...(his powers) The Video fitting with the Music is just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos   Animated Music Videos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 pm

You all brought sine nice AMVs, I guess that ekectric guitars really fit One Piece.
Well, usually AMVs just make my mind throb. BUT, after searching a little bit, I came upon one I actually like. I don't really care for the Beastie Boys, but Samurai Champloo is a great anime and the song fits the clip pretty good: OMG IT'S NOT ONE PIECE!!!

Samurai Champloo- Now Get Busy - Beastie Boys

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos   Animated Music Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animated Music Videos
Page 1 of 1