One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caroline Jensen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

Caroline Jensen Empty
PostSubject: Caroline Jensen   Caroline Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Name: Caroline Jensen

Species: Human/Cyborg

Allegiance: Dark Isle Assasins
Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance: Caroline is 5.9 feet talland has a lightly tanned skin color. Her hair medium long and is violet, blue, and red. Around her neck she has wine-red scarf which hangs down on her back. This scarf has been torn apart on the edge.
She wears a light-brown leather vest which resembles a corset. On the back of this vest she has a big, dark quiver, which has two sections in it, one for regular arrows and one for seastone arrows.
Around her waist he has a dark-purple sash.
Her trousers are black and made of leather.
Her footwear is metal armored boots, with small heels.
She also has the same kind of metal on her gloves and on the sturdy leather cover her underarms.
Her upper arms are not cover by anything. Her right upper arm has the saying “carpe Diem” tattooed on it.
Her right eye has been replaced with a cybernetic eye that she can use as a scope. The color of this eye is black with 3 yellow circles located in the middle. Her other eye is has a red color.

History: Caroline Jensen grew up in west blue, on a island that had a quite big country. The country had a big capital city with a lot of wealthy,poor and middleclass people. Outside of the capital, about 10 km north of it, was the location of a small village surrounded by the forest. This village was Caroline’s birthplace. Her family was one of the more wealthy people in the village, though considered poor in the capital. They were quite wealthy, mostly because her father was the best hunter in the village, and there we’re quite a few hunters there.
The art of hunting was passed down from father to son. Caroline wanted to learn but they never taught her anything. She used to follow her dad into the woods and looked at him with amazed eyes as he shot the animals that wuld become food and clothes for him,her and her brother. Her mother had passed away while giving birth to her.

On her 7th birthday her brother gave her a small bow, mostly too tease her since she couldn’t use it. When she tried to string it, she failed since she was nowhere close to being strong enough.
Because of that she started to train a little, so she could prove her brother that she was no little girl anymore.
She started to become stronger gradually and one day she managed to stirng the bow and shoot with it, though she wasn’t very good at aiming with it. She tried to think of a way to compensating for that even though it would be difficult.
She spent day and night thinking about how to solve her problem. One day she figured out how she was gonna do it. She went out to they’re backyard where they had a big and strong tree. She climbed it and started to chop of one of its branches. When the she was done with that part, she had to go to sleep cause she was so tired after the hard work. The following day she was out stealing slingshots from other children across the village. She then put the sling shots into holes she had had carved in, in the wooden branch.
She mounted her bow on the slingshots and it worked. She could now aim perfectly. She couldn’t wait to show her brother how great she was.
A few days later, just a few days before she turned 9, her brother went out to hunt, he was 13 at the time. She followed him into the woods until she saw him stop and look around for some sort of prey. She walked a bit to the right and saw a stag about 10 m away from them. She saw her brother drawing an arrow frim his quiver. She quickly draw one aswell and loaded it on to her newly made weapon. She saw her brother starting to aim and she quickly did the same. As soon as she knew her arrow would kill it, she shot.
Her brother noticed that the stag died by an arrow, before he had shot and started to scan the area for the other hunter.
Caroline walked up to the dead stag to take her arrow. She heard the sound of a arrow flying and she quickly spun around. There, she saw her brother standing, with his bow, but ther was no arrow anymore. She felt really weird, like she had lost something. A whole minute passed before she understood that she had been shot in her right eye, by her brother. She screamed out in pain, and slowly started to faint.

When she woke up, she was lying in her bed. She could hear the sound of her father talking to her brother about something. As she became more awake she heard that her father was quite furious about the fact that she had killed the stag, totally ignoring the fact that the brother had shot her. She was devastated and shocked. Her father then entered the room. He looked at her with a face that looked flammable. He shouted at her about how she had ruined her brother’s perfect chance to show the village that he was a good hunter, like his father.
She just tried to ignore him. She just wanted to shut off all her connections to her family at that moment. The next day she started to pack some of her belongings. Her father and brother didn’t expect anything which was great thing.
On her 10th birthday, a year after the incident she left her home. She ran on the roads that led towards the big city.
She walked on the road towards the big city during the whole day without pausing. She was very hungry and was close to pass out a few times. When she saw the gate she started to cry. She was finally there. She started to walk towards the gate but about halfway there she fell asleep on the ground. The last thing she heard was the faint sound of footsteps and the voice’s of a male and female.

She woke up in a small bed in a house that smelled like burnt metal and smoke, and a third odor that she couldn’t quite recognize. She stood up and saw that her weapon was leaning against a chair in the bedroom. She opened the door to a hallway slowly. She walked slowly, being very careful about every step.
She saw a stairway to her right that seemed to led down to some sort of dining room. She went there and while still being very slow in her movements. She now heard her stomach growl. She tried to find something to eat without success.
Are you hungry, a voice said behind her. She spun around and saw woman that seemed to be around 30 years old. “Yes” she answered quietly. The woman put some bread and butter on the dining table. Caroline jumped towards the bread and started to eat it with incredible speed. A man now walked into the room aswell. They both looked at her with deep, studying eyes. She didn’t pay notice to them at first but right when she was done with eating the bread she started to meet their gaze. They asked who she was and where’ she was from. She answered with a cold, adult lke voice “ You have nothing to do with that, all you need to know is that I am grateful and wont take anymore of your time”. they we’re very surprised by the answer and the voice she used. After a minute of silence the woman said with a compassionate voice – “ Well, I cant force you to stay, but you are very young by the looks of it, and you only have one eye”
She paused a a little, then continued “ I am a scientist who have been working on something called cybernetics. I can implant an cybernetic eye so you have a right eye again. Not only will you have two eyes again but you’re right eye will have some other positive things to make you secure.”
Now the male spoke. “I am a weapon smith, and saw that weapon of yours. It looked very unstable but still, it was good craftsmanship for a girl your age. If will let me, I can help you make some improvement it.”
Caroline was shocked by their kindness, and was very resentful. She told them she would think about it for a day. She knew they meant well, but she thought they would start to detest her just like her own family and all of her other relatives. When it was nearing sunset she decide to give them a chance. This was a choice that she was glad to have picked later that year.
The scientist quickly made an eye for her, and the weapon smith helped her improve her crossbow, as he said it was called. For about 5 years all her days we’re spent on training with her 2 handed crossbow, and 2 one handed ones, and training her strength and stamina. One thing she trained far from the house she stayed in was gymnastic moves like long jumps, spins in the air and whatnot.

After 5 years, she felt that she was ready to take on a job of her own. She looked around in town and saw a bunch of posters on a wall. These posters appeared to be wanted people. She immediately recognized 2 of the faces, her father and brother. She tore them down and went to the marine base stationed in the city. When she got to the marine base she asked them if they could let her speak with the one in charge of dealing with wanted people in this area. The guards wouldn’t let her in, so she slammed they’re heads together at a very rapid speed and then walked into the base. She asked a 2 marines if they knew where to go. The marines grabbed their guns but before they got to aim they saw the tip of arrows in front of they’re eyes. With trembling voices they told her how to get to the commander’s office.
She kicked open the door and shouted “where we’re these men last sighted?!” she shook the wanted posters of her brother and father.
The commander looked at her with a confused face. “Why would I tell you that, you’re just a little girl”
She glared at him with her left eye, and zoomed in on her with her right. “Saying things like that can be very dangerous if you say it to the wrong person” She jumped and landed on top of his desk in the blink of an eye.
She then took out an arrow from her quiver and put the head of it against his throat and said, “be a good boy and tell me where they are, ok”
He told her and she was satisfied. She giggled a little
“it would be very good If I let you leave this room after doing this though.” She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and dragged his head backwards. “So, Im going to have to silence you right now” she stabbed the marine commander in the throat with the arrow. “Pax vobis ut in morte”. She left the building without a thought about what she just did.

Before she went to her father and brother she wanted some things. She wanted some sort of explosive. She went to a few different shops and asked for explosives but none of them had any. She decided to go to the smith and scientist’s house to get some arrows before searching even more for explosives. When she got to the smith and scientist, she saw them putting up two wanted posters on the wall. She saw that it was her father and brother’s faces on the posters.
They turned around and saw her standing there with tense arms. They asked her what was wrong. She just stood there and said with a cold voice “can I get some arrows, about 15” the smith eyed her with suspicious eyes and gave her 20 arrows. Here’s 20 arrows he said, and then said with a mild voice, “If you’re going hunting you can never have enough”. She grabbed the arrows . she loaded her 2 one handed crossbows with 2 arrows each. She shot one arrow from each crossbow and hit the wanted posters on the wall. The smith and scientist both jumped by surprise.
What are you doing, the smith yelled at her. Practicing for what im about to do she said. The smith then looked like he just found out something terrible. Don’t… don’t tell me you are Caro… caroli… CAROLINE!?. She answered with a confused voice, “Yes, does that matter to you or what?”
The smith grabbed his hammer and the scientist ran out to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. “Megan died because of you, you, you devil spawn” said the scientist. “We are going to kill you, we won’t ever let you kill the only one who can redeem the name of our family!” the smith said with a furious voice. She now understood what was going on, these people we’re related to her in some way, and apparently she had done something to anger everyone who are related to her.
“ So everyone who are related to me hate’s me?” she asked them.
“Yes, everyone wants to see you dead”
“I see, well then I have to kill all of them I guess” she said with a calm voice.
The scientist was shocked by Caroline’s words, but tried to calm herself.
Caroline, who stilled had one arrow in each crossbow, aimed at the two enemies in front of her.
The smith charged towards her with his hammer held high. He made a downwards swing but Caroline managed to step aside. She fired the left crossbows arrow witch buried itself in the smiths throat. The scientist did no longer think of what she should do. She ran towards Caroline with her knife.
Caroline crouched and stepped forward. She then stood up and grabbed the scientist’s wrist.
She shot the right crossbows arrow throught the scientists skull.
”reliqua pax vobis monstra” she muttered.
She spun around and saw a scrap of paper fall silently from a shelf. She grabbed it and looked at it. It appeared to be a list of names and places. She figured out that it was probably her relatives and they’re current locations. She smiled.
First I have to kill my father and brother though, she thought.

She went out to towards the town square gain and shouted “ DO ANYONE SELL EXPLOSIVES IN THIS TOWN?!” everyone there stared at her with confused and annoyed eyes. She ignore all of them except one man who appeared to be smiling as he walked toward her. The man seemed old and crasy. “I know where you can buy some fine and dandy explosives” he said in a raspy voice.
“take me there then” she answered quickly and cold. The man led her to a wooden house that looked like it could fall apart any minute. She could feel the stench of liquor and mixed with ash. She coughed a little. The man walked into the back of the house and came out a minute later with some dynamite looking things. “these are great all around explosives. They can either explode from a lit fuse or from a hard impact after a fast launch. She stabbed the man with and arrow and took the explosives. She walked away from the small house and took out her 2 handed crossbow and loaded on of her new explosives on it. She turned around and fired it towards the old house. The explosion made the house fall apart and combusted other explosives inside which caused a huge explosion. She was satisfied while she walked towards the camp her brother and father were in, even if the houses behind her now we’re devoured by flames.
She entered the part of the forest where her father and brother had a camp set up. As she progressed through the forest, she started to hear the sound of fire. She readied her 2 handed crossbow and loaded it with another dynamite. She walked a little bit until she could see a camp a few meters away from her. She fired away the dynamite which made the whole camp fall apart. She quickly loaded dynamite onto the crossbow. She saw how bloody men crawled out of the now destroyed tents. They looked toward her with angry faces, but ran away instead of confronting her. There we’re 2 that weren’t running though, her brother and father. “Requiescat” she said as she shot the newly loaded explosive toward them. When the dynamite exploded it made them fly backwards. Both of them were stopped by trees. She walked slowly towards them and picked up her 2 one handed crossbows. “In” she said as she shot her brother in the head with her left crossbow. “Pace” she said with a relieved and slightly happy voice when she shot her father with her right crossbow. She was overjoyed that her father and brother were finally dead. She decided that she should carve in something into her weapons so she can remember this day. She decided to carve in the word requiescat in her 2 handed crossbows and the word “In” and “Pace” in her one handed crossbows. She was now wondering what she should do. Her thoughts went to the list of names and places she had taken earlier. She looked at it and decided to start traveling to the closest relative.

She walked down to the islands harbor and stole a ship. She also took a navigator hostage so she could get somewhere. The navigator was pretty ok but not the best. It took them a week to get to the island she wanted to get too. It was a small island and she quickly found her relatives who lived on it. She started to travel, island to island, killing her relatives. She was now 17, ten years had passes since she got the bow from her brother. She looked at her list and saw that the only relatives that were left lived in the new world and someplace called saboady. She asked her new navigator that he should take her to the closest island with a big town. He took her to an island that probably would fit her kind of work. She told him that he could have the boat and then walked in to the town. She walked around and tried to find someone who could give her some work. She saw one man who had a few body guards around him. He looks like he can give me something to do, she thought. She approached him and asked “Hello there, are you in need of a professional “cleaner”?” He looked at her and immediately caught her drift. “ I am indeed in need of a professional cleaner, follow me” he said and continued to walk. She was glad. The man took her into his room in a big pompous building. The room had two chairs in it and a big desk. She sat down on one of the chairs and said “ so, who do you want me to kill?”. The man laughed. “Well this town has a mayor, who I dislike”. “SO you want me to kill the mayor?” “Well, yes” the man said, “but before you do that I want you to prove you potential. “Just tell me who I should kill and I’ll do it, otherwise I’ll kill you, because I am pretty sure you are a wanted man”. “I see, ok… Kill all of the bounty hunters that reside in this town.” “easy enough” she said as she walked away. She walked out and thought of how she was gonna find the bounty hunters. She decided to draw a portrait of herself and make it look like a wanted poster. It didn’t take long before bounty hunters started to chase her. Disposing of them was easy. She went back to the man with the bodyguards. “good work” he said when she appeared in his room. “ I now believe you can kill the mayor”. “Of course, but first I want to know how much I’ll get for killing the bounty hunters and the mayor.”
The man got a annoyed look on his face. “Well, you can get 10.000 beli for the bounty hunters. When it comes to the mayor... 200.000 if you don’t get spotted and 50.000 if you do”.
“I’ll get it done tomorrow then, without getting spotted since that seems to be your wish”.
She went to a tavern a took hired a room for the night.

She woke up early the next day. She walked out of her room and into her the room next to hers. In the room a woman was fast asleep. Caroline looked around in the room and found a dress. She picked it up and put it on herself. She then went back to her own room and took her weapons and stuffed her leather clothing into a bag. She went outside and started to walk towards the mayor’s mansion which she had red about in the tavern. She zoomed with her cybernetic eye and pinpointed the mansion when she saw it. When she got close to it she started to walk more slowly than before. She looked for a way in that wouldn’t expose her. She saw an open window on the second floor. She jumped and grabbed the ledge in a matter of seconds. She then climbed in before people had time to notice. As soon as she was inside and sure that she hadn’t been noticed, she started to look around for the mayor. She heard two voices from a room further down the hall. She walked towards it. When she was just moments away from opening the door, the door got opened from inside the room. A tall man walked out of the room and barely noticed the crouching Caroline. Caroline held her breath as she looked inside the room. A fat man with pompous clothing stood and admired a portrait of him. She readied “pace”. She walked inside the room. The fat man turn around and saw her evil look. “what are you doing with a crossbow in here?! I am the mayor, don’t you know that?!” he said with angry voice. Without hesitation she shot the mayors throat so that he wouldn’t make any noise. She looked around in the room to find a place where she could hide the body. She heard the sound of fire coming from her right. She turned her head and saw a fireplace. She stuffed the mayors body into it and then stood up, still looking at the corpse catching fire. “ut ignes in inferno esse misericordem” she said, while bowing her head down. She walked out of the room and left the building. She hurried back to her employer.
When she got to the building, she decided that she should surprise him. She went into an alley behind the the house and started climb towards the window of the employers room. The window was open so she didn’t have to knock. When she got there she sat down on the windowsill. “Time for my payment is it not?” she said with a confident voice. The man turned around, with a shocked face.
He stuttered “But, no alarms have been heard”
“that’s because no one noticed, you dumbass” she said with a tired and annoyed voice.
She jumped and turned around in the air, landing with her feet on top of his desk, looking down on him.
“So give me my 200 thousand so I can leave “.
“Well, I don’t really have 200 thousand as of this moment, so you are going to have to wait.” He said with voice that had scared cling to it.
She giggled and said “wrong answer”. She jumped again and landed with her thighs around the mans neck. She snapped it by turn her legs left at a rapid speed. She looked around in the mans room and found 100.000 beli in a drawer. She walked down to the harbor of the island and saw a pirate crew. She went to them and asked them if she could join, they laughed and refused. When she, in a matter of seconds had her crossbows up and aimed at their captain it, was a different story. She started to travel ´with the crew for a bit, but grew tired of them and killed. She found a new crew and did the same wit them. Traveled and then killed them, and that’s the way she have lived for 5 years.

Personality: Caroline is a very cold hearted person. She can kill people htat she have shared many experiences with if she gets a reason. She always pay respect othe one’s she have killed though. She doesn’t want to get attached to people and feel like being in a family. She knows her own limits very well, but do enjoy challenges from time to time.
She enjoy drinking beer, which she had started to drink on of the pirate crews she traveled with. She can spend time with people but prefers being alone if it is possible.

Special Abilities: Parkour? Crossbows, cybereye that can zoom and pinpoint stuff.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Shigan

mors pervasit: she loads several arows in both of ther one handed crossbows and shoots.

Duis incendere: she holds one one-handed crossbow in one hand and the other holds arrows so she can reload quickly.
miserere sagittis: She jumps forwards while doing a backflip and shoot one arrow at the start of the filp and then one arrow when she is done with it.
lucem emissa: She pushes a button on each of her one handed crossbows and which make the string more tense. This cause th e crossbows to fire arrows that can hit targets that are far away, or pierce human bone if the target is close.

Weapons/Items: 2 handed crossbow, regular crossbows, except for the button thingy

Character Flaws: She can be very distant and she can be very cold hearted at times. She doesn’t hate the company of others, but sometimes it can annoy her.

Goals: Kill all of her relatives, and in some way find peace of mind.

Last edited by Specter Law on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Caroline Jensen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline Jensen   Caroline Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Caroline Jensen
Page 1 of 1