One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Deleted

Last edited by FalseJustice on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Watching knives getting juggled was always entertaining but watching a guy juggle 5 extremely sharp knives getting quicker and quicker was even more entertaining Kestrel's concentration was intense as one false move could land a knife in his forearm or lead to him losing a finger or something. Kestrel was happy watching people around him smile. Till he dropped one which stick itself in the ground between his feet.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Kazuki continued to walk and saw a lot of people cheering around something. He slowly grinned and walked over there shoving people out of his way. Kazuki was impressed by the juggler and watched. The guy was good until he dropped one and almost lost a toe.
"BWAHHAHAHAH." he laughed loudly pointing at the juggler.
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

As Kestrel continued juggling he dropped another knife right next to the previous one. He could hear a person laughing loudly in the crowd but refused to look so he wouldn't lose concentration. Kestrel dropped another knife which landed next to the previous one. After the last two knives going round to more times they were dropped. The two remaining knives landed on the end of the handles of the knives on the closest to his feet. Kestrel took a bow then picked up the knives and handed them back to the butcher he'd borrowed them from. As People cheered and he finished his act some people gave him money for his performance.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

He watched the rest and kept laughing until the very end. He watched as the crowd stood in bewilderment. The knives landed perfectly on top of each other. Kazuki now felt incredibly stupid about his outburst. He followed the guy and tapped his shoulder. "Hey what else can you do with those knives." He said.
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Kestrel pocketed the money all 150 beli of it and went on his way to get something to eat. A tap on his shoulder followed by an enquiry about what else he can do made him turn round to see a man looking at him. Kestrel Looked the man up and down before replying I can do plenty things but those aren't my knives. Your a pirate aren't you?
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Kazuki snickered at the comment"yea and can you show me some of those things." Kazuki backed up a little and focused on the man that may become his first nakama
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Well if your looking for me to become a member of your pirate crew then I guess you'll want to know if I can fight, so attack me Kestrel stood there looking at Kazuki and awaited his attack.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Kazuki licked his lips in anticipation. He could already feel his blood pumping. I don't want to kill him so i'll refrain from using that he thought. "I like the way you think." He replied then charged him and threw a right hook.
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Without flinching in least bit and so quick it almost wasn't even seen Kestrel's hand caught Kazuki's fist and stopped it dead. Kestrel saw Kazuki smile a little bit, the Kestrel smiled he used his rebound technique. Kestrel used the force which was in the punch back on Kazuki. Kestrel barley moved but there still a huge amount of power which caused Kazuki's fist to fly back into his face. I'm tougher than you think so why don't you try a stronger attack?
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Kazuki was hit with his own attack and he had blood trickling from his mouth. He suddenly realized a small group of people were watching this fight. "BWHAAAHAHAH, i guess im going to have to take you serious." Just then magma started dripping from his fist."All you nice ladies and gentlemen better step back unless you wanna get burned."
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Kestrel realised he was dealing with a devil fruit user and rolled his sleeves up revealing cuts and scratches as it was about to get very hot here. He wasn't afraid but was excited to see what this guy would do. This didnt seem unusual to kestrel.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

By now the townspeople ran away screaming. I hope they dont have any Marines on this island Kazuki thought to himself. He looked at his hands and then back to his opponent."I guess i'll start." The magma was pouring off of the tall red head now. He pointed his fingers like it was a gun and then said "Magma shot." He shot a small but fast magma projectile at his enemy
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 am

Kestrel saw magma fly toward him and jumped on to his hands and used them to throw himself over the magma shot. Landing next to Kazuki, Kestrel hit Kazuki's wrist from the bottom and knocked it again into his face hoping the heat from the magma shot would burn Kazuki. Kestrel smiled at Kazuki realising if they were to fight they could be at this all day. Kestrel liked Kazuki and thought to himself if he worked along side Kazuki they could accomplish allot together. Kestrel realised if he joined this pirate then he would also probably be looking for a fortune, then the only problem would be fighting over it.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Kazuki dodged his own hand and jumped back from the man who was not only extraordinary as a juggler but also as a fighter. He had severely underestimated this man which was good. This meant that he might have a new crew member. He chuckled and then his arms with covered with the magma now. "That was just a warm up, are you ready for the full power of the magu magu fruit?"
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Kestrel looked at Kazuki and said Nah, I can see your powerful as it is and I can't redirect magma. But I've thought that how about I join your crew as an entertainer and fighter I'm sure you'll be searching around for treasure and my goal is make a fortune so together I'm sure we can get our hands on allot of treasure. Kestrel looked at Kazuki and watched him think about the offer, he knew he was looking for a crew otherwise he wouldn't have cared to ask what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Kazuki was slightly angered at Kestrels words, but he was also very glad to have somebody wanting to join his crew who was so strong. He stood up all the way fulling showing off the immensity of this man and said"Well welc....." He was cutt off by the yelling of a group of marines yelling near them"Destrot those Bastards."
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Kestrel turned to see a group of Marines aiming at Kazuki, he also noticed that Kazuki's hands were beginning to ooze magma. Kestrel smiled and said Perfect, a chance to show off my skills. Kestrel picked up a few stones from the ground slowly juggling them in his hands he wondered over to the Marines who were telling him to move. When he was stood about 30 metres away he threw the 3 stones quickly at the Marines and ran towards them jumping on to his hands and pushing himself into the air and landing in the middle of the group of Marines. Kestrel surrounded by Marines looked at them draw their swords and smiled. As a Marine swung hid sword down for Kestrel he took a step backwards and grabbed the back of the sword and used his rebound technique. The Marines sword flew backwards cutting the Marines forehead. As blood trickled down Kestrel used his redirection on a few other Marines who jabbed with their swords to get them to stab other Marines as he rolled over their backs to use them as shields as well as weapons.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Kazuki looked at the weak group of Marines and then he saw Kestral walk towards them and they looked pissed. A few words were exchanged and then instantly 3 marines were dropped he was impressed by the skills of this circus man but he wanted some of the action to. He charged over there and coated his legs in the magma like his arms"Magma Kick." he kicked three marines out of the way and laughed as they were either killed by the burns or the gaping hole in the side of the first one. "This is going to be to damn fun."
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Feeling a breeze as Marines flew past Kestrel's back he turned to see 3 Marines fly away from the group screaming from the burns Kazuki's magma powers. Right that's 3 each lets see who can get take down the most smiled Kestrel. A Marine charged at Kestrel and Kestrel grabbed his arm and lifted him off the ground and swung him around knocking 4 Marines off their feet before dropping the Marine in his hands and jumping on to his hands on top of the Marines he just knocked over. Kestrel stood in a handstand on the Marines he landed on, he used the force of gravity which pulled him to the ground. Kestrel used his rebound power to push the Marines into the ground a little further and crush their bodies against the ground as Kestrel pushed himself into the air about 4 meters before body slamming them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted
Page 1 of 1