One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maxwell Uranashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Name: Maxwell Uranashi

Species: Human

Occupation: Apprentice, vagrant (no means of income or profession)

Allegiance: None, yet.

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: 5'6 Short blonde hair, slim build. Wears plain clothes, such as jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

History: As a child Maxwell wanted to grow up to be a hero who saved the innocent and vanquished the evil. His perfect embodiment of heroism was the samurai who lived on the island, as they were strong and virtuous. Trying to become everything he wanted he joined a famious Budo dojo at the age of 5. This specific dojo was owned by a once famous swordsman Oreki Osaki, who was rumored to have killed several devils fruit users. Maxwell quickly grew to be quite skilled with the use of a katana, in a few years. Under the guidance of his sensei Oreki, Maxwell soon grew to be quite fast. At the age of 13 he was the top of his class, although he was quite bothered that students a few years his senior could beat him easily. He would profess that his sensei was teaching the older students something that he wasn't teaching him. One day confronted his teacher, "Why are the older students so much stronger then me sensei? I've seen them move so fast that they can be behind me in the blink of an eye. I want to be that strong!". His sensei laughed, "Oh? You're still to young to learn soru young Max, you must learn to walk before you can run". In the next year Max trained as hard as possible, he wanted to be a dashing hero like all the samurai he admired. By the age of 15 his sensei had taught him the form of soru, and Max was considered to be one of the strongest in the dojo, as well as the most closely tied to sensei Oreki. Over the next year Max's sensei began to teach him another form known as Geppou, which would allow Max to defy gravity itself (or at least that was his impression of it). One night while Max was 16, a tragic murder occurred, and his sensei, Oreki Osaki was stabbed in his sleep. Maxwell was devastated and completely distraught over the death of his teacher. After a week of grieving Maxwell made up his mind about what he was going to do. As any hero should, he must avenge the death of his sensei. While having few clues as to who killed his sensei, Max was sure someone from outside the island (as sensei Oreki was loved by all on the island). He ran to take his sensei's famous sword, known as one of the brutality blades. “The perpetrator of this crime will die by the blade of their own victim,” declared Max. Attaining the dock records Max found that only one ship was docked there and had left one day ago. It was a pirate ship headed for the grand line. Max left on the next ship headed towards Loguetown.

Personality: Classic type A personality. Rash, confident, driven and overly concerned with how long something will take. Always attempts to be the hero in a situation, and will go out of his way to right something he considers wrong. Max is foolhardy and often finds himself in situations he can’t get out of with his own power alone.

Ship: None, Hitches rides when he can

Special Abilities: The 6 slices of vengeance: Max swings his sword at fantastic speed and is able to attack with 6 cutting attacks from 6 angles in a single second. He must have his feet planted, be in range (the length of his katana) and using this technique is quite exhausting (using it twice would make him so tired he could barely stand). Max is not “super strong”, he is maybe twice as strong as an ordinary person, at best. Because of this anything he cuts would have to be soft enough to be cut by a regular swordsman.

Learned Techniques: Single Sword style, a basic proficiency with the sword, but has not learned any advanced cutting techniques. Rokushiki user of Soru, and is attempting to learn Geppou.

Weapons/Items: The Oreki blade

Goals: To avenge the death of his sensei, and to be a righteous hero.

P.S. if this character is overpowered in any way please let me know, I’m trying to make a balanced character, not some all-powerful samurai. I know the sea stone sword on a character in general is cheap, but Max isn’t meant to be particularly strong or skilled at the sword, just fast. If he does manage to cut something it wouldn’t be very deep, and could easily be outclassed in swordsmanship.

Last edited by MaxSterling on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:06 pm

((df users cant use sea stone without loseing there powers))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:11 pm

He has no DF powers, nor will he gain any
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm

oh sorry I thought the DF was for him.... you CAN have a seastone sword but please make your own
Back to top Go down

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 pm

So now that he has an approved weapon, is the character approved Mr. Admin-Sama?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:43 pm

edit the weapon name
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 pm

no! edit your ORIDINAL post, that one will be deleted!!!

((thats the first time anyone has done that! but you didnt know so forgiven))
Back to top Go down

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 pm

any flaws guys? ((6 in 1 second?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:29 pm

That won't be a problem for Dartz Cool
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 pm

I thought we removed him
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:49 pm

Since when?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:02 pm

APPROVED if no one has objections
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxwell Uranashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Uranashi   Maxwell Uranashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxwell Uranashi
Page 1 of 1