One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atsu Atsu no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am

Name: Atsu Atsu no Mi (Pressure Pressure Fruit)
Capabilities: Manipulates the pressure of matter in the user's surroundings to alter density and temperature. Air is the most common medium but abilities can be used on other objects too.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 am

Please further define the limitations- Is there a range for the ability's effects? Does the user have to touch the object, or is it anything in there sight? What's the limit on density and temperature alteration? Etc.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 am

The range o f the ability is 100 yards. The user can use it on anything within a 100 yard radius as long as they know exactly where in space it is. The range of temperature is -273 C to 373 C. Max density is 23 g*cm^-3. If it had to have a weakness I would say it is the fact that it relies on total focus. If the user loses focus the pressure disappears. This can cause objects under heavy pressure to suddenly explode. Another weakness could be the pressure doesn't affect logia users.
Back to top Go down

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:00 am

It comes to my attention this fruit is filler, and as such did not need to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:13 am

That's not the same fruit. Sorry I didn't check the filler. The Atsu Atsu no mi you're talking about is the Heat Heat Fruit. While my proposed fruit does create some heat my fruit is more about pressure and density. These fruits are not the same. I can change the name of my fruit to Pursha Pursha no mi (pressure pressure fruit).
Back to top Go down

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 am

sure, go ahead and do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atsu Atsu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atsu Atsu no Mi   Atsu Atsu no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atsu Atsu no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: