One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 am

"Gotcha!" Emillio shouted back to Iken, who seemed to take control of the situatoin with Thor being absent. The guy they were facing seemed to have a secret weapon that allowed him to take the merchant's kicks head on without flinching. Of course, these kicks weren't as powerful as bullets, but that ability made Emillio doubt his ability to take Iwa down.

With a quick shrug of the shoulders, both of Emillio's revolvers jumped up, their barrels perfectly aligning with Iwa's head. Luckily for Emillio, Iwa was a big target, making the task of aiming at him much easier. But there was one problem: The merchant was still in the way. "Get out of the way senior perro! Crazy Trigger!" He shouted, before firing his first couple of shots, who were heading directly for Iwa's head. The next couple of shots were less accurate, aimed at either of his shoulders. The third couple of shots was off target, with only one bullet going for Iwa's stomach and the other going passed him. Emillio had 3 bullets left in each revolver, and seeing how his aim was off, he stopped firing to align his guns once again. The first six bullets were fired in less than a second, thanks to Emillio's Crazy Trigger technique.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 am

As Pierre rushed to attack Iwa, he wondered why on earth the bandit wouldn't counter attack or even make any means to defend himself, confused as he watched the criminal transform his skin to a grey colour. The mercenary planted a rather vicious punch on the bandit's chest, only to see it do nothing at all to his opponent, and sent a sharp wave of pain through Pierre's arm. "Ouch! This canile has strange powers! Ahhhhhh how this hurts!", Pierre cried out, as he was clutching his arm in pain as Iwa prepared a punch for him.

Luckily, as the bandit attempted to end Pierre's life, Iken arrived just in time, managing to stop the punch from reaching Pierre. "Merci beaucoup!", Pierre thanked, "I suppose I am out of my leauge no? I shall stay out your way mousieours! Tres Bien!" The mercenary then dashed behind cover, while clutching his arm, watching his new found comrades to see if there was anything he could do.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Cat was watching the situation, the mans hard skin was indeed something you couldnt laugh about, it was powerful and beyond the limmit of any one person in the group. Iken took over in the situation, having a much better overall intelligence made him a perfect candidate to make a plan. His plan was for Emilio to cover fire while Cat rushed the man, it seemed almost perfect.. except.. Cat couldn't figure out exactly how on earth his sword was going to even scratch that skin, sure it was harder then diamond, but was Cats strength enough? Cat did Not know that a Sea stone sword had the ability to cancel DF users powers by while touching them.

Cat Followed Ikens instructions, while the attacks Emilio made were aimed at his head and shoulders Cat ran in the middle of the shootings aiming at the mans Chest, having his hand on the sheath and another hand on the hilt. He ran towards his oponent getting ready to attack. "Elegant Slash" Cat unsheathed his sword and ran towards his opponent slashing his opponents chest running at 25 mph.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

At the combined strengths of Cat's sword slashes with Emillo's marksmanship, the pair of pirates managed to injure the formidable bandit foe, who at first merely grinned at them in mockery before to his suprise he saw some blood trickle from a single cut on his chest, and felt some blood also trickle from a minor graze on his forehead. "You bastards, don't get cocky just because you can scratch me!", Iwa snarled, angered that his opponents had managed to injure them, and let out a furious growl as he turned his fist into a substance similar to concrete and swang a punch at Cat, before quickly re-loading one of his shotgun, and dashing towards Emillo, preparing to fire his ranged weapon at the pirate marksman.

Pierrre watching the scene merely utters a 'Treis Bien' from his hiding place, behind a few rubbish bins. My, my, those strangers are fantastique! They might stand a chance against this rocky canaille! But, I'm pretty much useless for now. I must think of a way to assist them!, the mercenary thought to himself, as if incouraging himself would quickly create a plan.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Iken smiled smugly as Cat's blade and Emillio's bullets caused the man to bleed. Charging into the fray Iken once again blocked the man's punch, this time protecting Cat. "Now Cat, finish him!" Iken yelled trying to hold back the man as long as he could. With Iken distracting him and Cat with in striking range, it should be a easy kill.

"Take him out Cat!" Iken yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 am

Cat noticed the punch going his way, and was about to take the punch, Iken stepped in the way grabbing the punch with his arm. Cat was temporarily amazed at Ikens strength. Iken managed to stop a mighty punch, Cat was then going to attack after he left an opening. "Elegant Slash" Cat charged straight at the Stone man, using his Sea Stone sword to attempt to cut through his opponents Stomach, If successful internal Organs might slip out, killing the opponent.

"Hehe.. Iken your strength scares me sometimes.."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Iwa snarled at Iken as he managed to block his punch, and instead of firing Emillo, he aimed another punch at the swordsman, blind in his fury, and as a result, was caught completely unaware by Cat's sudden attack to his gut, and roared in pain as stumbled back, as the sudden slash left a deep cut in his stomache, blood flowing out of it. "Bastard! How the hell did some wimp like you cut me?! Damn it! I aint going down with out taking you with me!", Iwa raged at Cat, and the aimed his shotgun at the swordsman.

Luckily, Pierre finaly figured out that this moment was the time for him to react, and leapt out from his hiding place, proudly exclaiming; "I'm afraid that is'nt an option canaille!", and pushing the bandit's shotgun to make it point at the ground, harmlessly ridiling it with bullets.

Iwa snarled in frustration, and threw off the mercenary, who easily was sent flying into the bins he had hid behind earlier, who was dazzed by the attack, and unaware Iwa was aiming right at the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Cat took his opportunity, the man that was behind had been watching by until now, after cats sudden attack Iwa aimed directly at Cat, expecting to be shot down and even killed Cat was ready to take the hit. But the man from behind ran towards him and made the Gun aim downwards, making the attack aim at the bottom harmlessly, right there the man was thrown towards the wall, having the Gun aiming at him now instead of Cat, little did the enemy know Cat had already prepared himself to attack him the second the man had took the aimed Pistol out of Cats chest. Taking His sword upwards without moving his feet he swung his sword down as hard as he could aiming at the opponents arm, trying to cut it off before he shot the man that had helped Cat.

"I hope you realize this is over.. now please give up you're making me work to kill you.. and I hate working."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 pm

As Iwa was about to fire his gun, he stared in suprise and shock as Cat sliced of the entire arm that was holding the ranged weapon, prompting Pierre to exhaustedly call out; "Treis Bien!", to which he winced in pain and clutched at the side of chest, as half of his ribs where broken. At first Iwa stared dumbstruck at where his arm should of been, until the pain caught up and blood began gushing out, to which the bandit started screaming in pain. "B**TARD! DIE!"; Iwa bellowed out in a mixture of pain and anger, quickly turning his remaining arm into a conrete like substance and punching at Cat desperately, each punch with less and less strength behind it as his life began diminishing, but carried on nonetheless, fulled by pure rage and hatred at the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Cat had not seen the attack coming the way it did, he expected his opponent to give up peacefully, but was of course dead wrong in that subject as a concrete fist was thrown his way, hitting him in the face and sending him to the wall, leaving a small crater where he landed. Cat was assumed to be defeated, as he layed motionless on the crater surrounding him. His Sea stone sword still grabbed by his hand, His face looking downwards. Cats face had blood coming downwards, dripping from his hair and landing on the ground underneath him.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 am

As Iwa grinned at his moment of victory, he then cried out in pain again, quickly collapsing on the floor, having lost too much blood from the severing of his limb, left on the ground in a crumpled heap. Pierre sighed in relife at this, commenting; "That canaille was tough! Merci for the save!" The mercenary then looked on confused at Cat, wondering why the swordsman was so quite. "Mon Dieu! He's out cold!", Pierre exclaimed, lmaking his way over to the swordsman, grimacing at his cracked ribs. "Mousieours! This man needs a doctor!", he called out to Iken and Emillo, anxious to get his new ally to safety.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 pm

"Damn" Emillio hissed as he watched Cat get taken out. He reached for him and tried to feel his pulse or hear his breath. "I have no idea what to do, we need to clear him right away..." Emillio admitted. He turned to Pierre and said "Quick, help me pick him up and we'll go look for a doctor" Emillio said, grabbing both of Cat's legs. He wasn't strong enough to carry the swordsman on his own, hopefully, the devil fruit user was strong enough to help him. He knew where to go, he had to go back to the ladies who treated the crew several days earlier. "Let's head out"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 pm

As Pierre looked worringly over at Cat, a man who had saved his life from a rather painful and bullet ridden end, wondering to himself if the swordsman would even pull through without anything life changing remaining, let alone a full recovery. As he saw his crew mate, Emillio, pick him up by legs, Pierre quickly got the message and in turn rushed over to cat and gently lifted him from a lock hold on the unconioucs man's shoulders, following Emillio carefully, trying his best to ignore the constant flaring pain of his broken ribs. "Mon Dieu! You all manged to take out such a beast of a canaille while I could merely only watch. Treis Bien to you all. I just hope our friend here can be helped.", the mercenary babbled nervously, while thinking to himself; Mon Dieu! I was affreux! How could I ever hope to be a hero if I can only quiver in fear? I need to become stronger! I shall have to leave after we get Cat to safety, I am of no help here.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 am

Iken just stood there looking at the man who had just about killed Cat, hell not only Cat, but everyone in the ground. The man was bleeding profusely from varying parts of his body. His eyelids flickered with life right before the man passed out. Soon he would die from blood loss, however Iken wasn't going to let that happen. He was going to make sure the bandit died by the hands of one of the crew. Bleeding to death was much to good for, what Iken considered to be worth no more than common fertilizer. Gripping his sword tightly, with rage running through his veins and filling his eyes. A black flash of light reflected off as in the blink of an eye, Iken made his move.

"Splash" The bandits other arm fell off and blood splattered the wall, after it was severed by Iken's blade. Awakening with a scream, the bandits system was shocked into consciousness. "Crunch" The mans leg broke at the knee cap as Iken forced his full weight onto it. Another agonizing scream from the bandit, blood and tears running down his face. With an emotionless face Iken raised his sword one more time. "Plop" From a quick slash the Iwas body was removed from his head. Blood splatted outwards as the head rolled away. It continued rolling until it hit the stone wall that surrounded the mansion. Turing around Iken swung his sword, removing the blood, before once again sheathing his mighty tool. Walking down the path, it seemed like Iken was the only one in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:46 pm

((Alright thread is CLOSED, we'll continue in another thread, we'll show the link on the crew page 'id imagine', the groups will be separated for a thread and reunite according to Thor. Iken will be with Thor, Emilio with Cat, any questions please PM Thor ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword   Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroyers at Sea Chapter One: The Conquest for a Sword
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8