One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

questions Empty
PostSubject: questions   questions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 pm

i have read a few pages (including the stat page) on the "advanced area" and have gotten a few questions

First i want to know if i can do a "Chopper", of cource i meant being an animal who eat the human devil fruit, as i didn't saw animals listed in the "species allowed" page and i have seen a dog/wolf cyborg non devil fruit user character...

reason i want to be an animal who ate the human fruit is cuz i cant have two devil fruit powers on one character and this way i get the animal form + the capability to talk with both humans and animals which is exactly what i wanted (in anime there are fruits to gain animal form and one fruit to get the spek with animal)

If i am allowed to do a "Chopper" then i wonder about the "Devil fruit stat" as seen in the anime chopper could switch form at will from the start, what need of devil fruit mastery is there then, ill be honest with you if i can use those points elsewhere whitout suffering on th devil fruit front then ill be happy but ill work with you:

0 have 3 form of which he can only use 1
10 have 3 form of which he can only use 1, unless badly wounded then he can use a second form
20 have 3 form of which he can only use 1, unless wounded then he can use a second form
30 have 3 form of which he can only use 1, unless scared? then he can use a second form
40 have 3 form of which he can only use 2,
50 have 3 form of which he can only use 2, unless badly wounded then he can use a second form
60 have 3 form of which he can only use 2, unless wounded then he can use a second form
70 have 3 form of which he can only use 2, unless scared? then he can use a second form
80 can use all forms att will,
90 can use all forms att will, can use two new forms by the use of rumble ball
100 can use all forms att will, can use all four extra forms by the use of rumble ball

reason for rumble ball: needed to fill out the two last ones... im happy enough with 3 forms and btw this is just an example do whit it as you wish

"Your character may start with 110 stat point" perhaps not writen word by word but i am sure i got the meaning correct, so does that mean i can earn more?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions   questions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh...um...this question is rather large and there are some aspects you obviously have blurred between the advanced section and main section. So in order for me to answer this effectively could you get on the chatbox? If you do I'll attempt to answer this the best I can.
Back to top Go down

questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions   questions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:20 pm

sorry i forgot to log out, but i will see if you are loged in now or else tommorow as i will log in then
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions   questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 am

Hey there I'm new to the site and am a major fan of the show but I have a question for the admins about positions open in the navy. I understand that navy admirals and fleet admirals must be approved by the site staff, but I was wondering what qualifications would one have to meet to gain the position of navy vice admirals such as Monkey D. Garp "the fist"? thank you for your time and for what ever information you can give me.

-Yoma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions   questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions
Page 1 of 1