One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am

Jinsoku was walking down a street to an old bar where he ussualy likes to hang out. On the way to the bar he changed his brown hat and took a black one from his backpack. He also pulled out his guns and put exploding bullets in them. Just in case if there is another bar fight. thought Jinsoku and laughed. When he entered the bar he allready saw 2 man fighting. He went betwen them and yelled Electric Blast!! The two man got thrown into the walls and ran out of the bar. Im so stunning... Jinsoku laughed and took a sit and asked for a beer.

Last edited by klemenator on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 am

As william was walking trough a city looking for suplies he got thirsty and wanted a drink, sake or something, he wasn't sure if the barman would give a guy of his age sake, but he could always try to get some, then when he got close to an old bar he heard some comotion, and decided to go in for a drink. when he entered the bar he saw two man on the ground thinking,*ah damn I am to late, the fun is over already* He walked to the bar and headed to the barman who was just tapping a beer for someone ''Can I have some sake please'' throwing a gold coin towards the barman, most people woulnt make any problem if he came for a drink aslong as he payed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am

Jinsoku grabed his beer and drank it whole. Hey barman! Give a keg of beer and a bigger glass. Jinsoku turned to the boy and asked How old are you boy i dont think you should be drinking sake Jinsoku laughed and took another sip of his beer. This little guy reminds me of myself... Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 am

William smiled and in a bit arrogant tone he said ''do you want my age in bounty, or in years sir?, that'd be 97.000.000 oh and I just turned 12'' he said smiling, the barman offered him a sake and he threw it back in a few secconds. he knew the guy would get aggresive after giving him that tone, he let a chain come out of his finger, readying for battle
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 am

Don't you speak to me like that you little brat I am quite a shocker myself! You got 97.000.000 beli on your head? Like i would belive that... Said Jinsoku as he was strugling to stay sober.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:32 am

''ooh shocking that is sir, and actually I am not lieing at all, I suppose you heard of William E Waldon the kid pirate, the youngest shicibuckai before?, well that's me '' William didnt usually like to boast, but if people didn't believe him he actually liked to do it, ''so sir was there anything you needed from me ?'' William enjoyed teasing the man, he wanted to see how much the man could take before getting agressive.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 am

After the little guy said the last lines a middle-aged man entered the bar. First what he saw was 2 fighting suspicious guys, he looked at them for a while then he walked to the bigger guy and said

You don't wanna take out you're aggresion on little boys.
And you little boy, didn't parents never tell you that drinking isn't good specially for you're age?

Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 am

Jinsoku was drunk allready so he didn't know that the kid was just teasing him. Jinsoku grabed the child by his shirt and ignored the man that just entered the bar .His hands were getting hotter and hotter. Look you little punk you are lucky that i didn't clean the floor with you yet so just run home and don't come here for another hour or two! Or things will get very nasty for you.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 am

William thought * ah great another fellow, looking down in him for his age* William continued teasing the man that was holding him, he created chains on the back of his body big heavy chains letting him become heavier and heavier, he wanted to see how strong the man was he was smiling then he looked to the other man that was meddling in the conversation ''ah parents, I never had them, so no they didnt tell me not to''
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 am

Jinsoku felt that the boy was getting heavier so he sent a strong shock of lightning into his body so that he would get thrown in the wall. Should i do it he is just a kid... Yeah a kid with a long tounge. Electric blast... Jinsoku mumbled.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 am

Rick looked weird at the kid for a moment as he noticed some weird thing on his back. He thought for a while and saw that this was some kind of chains.
He looked at the man holding him very quick and then back at the little boy and said with a nervous voice

You?

He carefully but fast grab the handle of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:10 pm

The shock hit William heavily, he felt the shock going trough his whole body, but he somehow managed to not pass out, he shot a few chains towards the bar preventing him from crashing into a wall, he needed a few secconds but he had to admit he didnt see it coming, he took a deep breath and used a few chains to let him stand 8 chains coming out from his back that he attached to his small spears, ''SpiderForm'' panting a few secconds more ''I have to admit you got me there, sir give me your name Id love to know you name before you die, and lets continue this fight outside to prevent this pun from getting damaged'' William headed outside waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Jinsoku followed the strange boy that was walking with chains from his back.Swift shoot that's all you get. Jinsoku followed the boy and reloaded his bullets to normal ones and but lightning in them so that they shock you on impact.Oh this boy is impresive he is still standing... And so willing to die. Jinsoku turned back at the barman and said The beer was good and i have no intention of paying... Jinsoku got atleast about 5 meters distance betwen the boy and himself and got in a stance. When you're ready boy.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 pm

As in instant a big sword appeard right before the eletric guy's neck. Rick was standing right next to him with his sword holding up against the eletric man and smily said

Put that away son, William is my target!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 pm

William didn't like the fact that someone was hunting him, also he didn't like people interupting fights, but he didn't trust the drunken guy to not go attacking if he finished the sword guy first, so he decided to attack both at the same time, just to be sure he shot chains from his feet in the ground in case he would get hit with lightning again, also it could provide a nice offensive move ''jeez a ninja'' william said being quite irritated, William wanted fair and sqaure one on one fights and he disliked backstabbing people, ''ah what does it mather lets finish both of you guys quickly'' the chains with the spears attached flew at a high speed to both of the guys, out of the chains flew smaller chains to grab the guys incase any ofthem managed to dodge the spears,
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Shield!

Screamed Rick and started to turn his sword infront of him. Even thought he wasnt fast enough but still because his sword is a buster sword it has a big surface area so he could block the spears flying at him and also the chains.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Jinsoku jumped in the air and shoot lightning into the chains so that lightning traveled all the way to the boy. The chains were still coming after hims so he pulled out his guns and screamed Electric bullet! He shot a bullet with electricity right into the boys head. Jinsoku was still runing and jumping to dodge the spear.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:59 pm

William shot the spears in to the ground, in that way letting the lighting slash into the ground then he covered his body in chains, blocking the bullet, but getting shocked, not as heavily as the earlier shot he take, but he felt it go trough his body, panting from getting electrefied again, he knew he had to do something about the lightening, the chains with the spears in the gound got attached to the chains he shot in the ground, also the chains where still spreading under the ground,then from his back he took his 2 more of his ringed spears from the belt across his middle then attaching a chain from it one in both hands one, he threw one at both of the people
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Rick was still rotating his sword and alredy produced his ''Shield''. After he blocked the chains again he decided to attack the little guy.

3000 Cuts!

He yelled and launched a lot of sharp shockwaves around the place which were aiming for the lightning man and the little guy.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Jinsoku got hit by one shockwave and got thrown in a building and dodging a spear.Ohh you freaking bastard.. Jinsoku pulled out his shotgun and shoot a explosive bullet right into Ricks back he also saw a spear and sent a huge amount of electricty in it so it would hopefully hit the boy. Hey boy you are in for a shock now!

Last edited by klemenator on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:59 pm

((OOC: klem you ignored my attack -.-))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm

First william detatched the chainss from his hand, then chains shot from the ground, attaching to the just de-atatched chains, leading the electricity to the ground, then he created chains to block the impact from the shockwave, but thanks to the chains that where shot from williams leg and the chains he put up around his body, one shockwave did shoot trough a chain cutting williams arm, til the point where the chainmail armor was, that way he did bleed, but the damage wasnt too big, he decided it be ready for another attack, a giant arm of chains come out of his back, shooting the giant arm at the man who just shot the shockwave at him, he knew that gun guy was a bit wounded, and he thought it be better to stop the blade guy first
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Rick first looked at the wounded guy shooting explosive shoot at him at the same time the big chain arm charging at him. He quicked grabbed his Fire Dial and released it against the bullets because fire lighted the bullets on they exploded a little bit before they hit him. When the bullets exploded the shock was still to big so it throwed Rick back in the wall which was also the reason why the giant chain arm didn't hit him fully but just destroyed the front of his plate armor on his chest, that also made a bleeding wound on his chest which thank to the shock that blast him in the wall didn't tottaly hit.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Jinsoku put his hand on the ground and created a huge shock of lightning going the swordmans way. Then he made a shield of lighting around himslef and pulled out a rifle. He reloaded it with metal bullets so that when they fly thru the shield they will be charged with electricity. Storm!
Jinsoku started shooting bullets at the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 pm

william decided not to dodge the attacks but to attack,, a few of the bullets hit william, one in the shoulder one in his leg, but the bullets did not come any further then the chainmail armor, he did bleed, but he withstanded the pain, and let the giant fist explode shooting all the chains that the fist was made of around him, the chains would grab anything they would touch, also all the chains that hit the ground would connect with the network of chains he was making, ''sure you guys don't wanna give up, and blade guy why again did you target me?'' he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!   GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Jinsoku Raokou Vs William E Waldon Vs Rick Mugurama!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next