One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:08 am

Romeo jumped, landing on the cannonball and using it as a foothold as he darted forward, His left arm aiming for Annachies face. "Idiota, sei un brat che non seguire gli ordini e denaro mi causa problemi.." He yelled in a foreign tongue.

"Captain is angry at Annachie because... uhhh... He owes him money I think...." Larno said, Doing his best to read from the book with his sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

Red chuckled at Larno with his dictionary and exhaled, smirking.
"He said that Annachie is an idiot who doesn't follow orders and has caused him problems with money..."

Delphi momentarily stopped squirming in Red's arms and looked up at her, her tear-filled eyes suddenly questioning. "...mmm?" she managed, her voice muffled by Red's hand.
Red shrugged. "A navigator should know multiple languages. Travel logs aren't always multi-lingual..."
Delphi raised an eyebrow causing Red to sigh and add: "And I may or may not have had a fling with an Italian naval officer who taught me some of the language for some "favours" that I may or may not have done for him..."

The half-blood mermaid gave her a slightly disapproving look before looking back to the fight. She whimpered, struggling against Red's arms.
The taller woman kept a firm hold on Delphi and looked to Larno and Rarara. "So between us, what chances does the kid have versus Romeo-kun here?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:28 am

"Well.... Lets say Annachie has the ability to teleport to somewhere far away... somewhere between the next island or the moon... Then his chances of surviving without fatal injury will rise up to .3%. A whole .2% rise." Rarara answered "But that does not leave the 40% chance of Death or loss of limb changed"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:07 am

"That low?" Red raised an intriugued eyebrow. "So the captain is strongest when he's angry, hm? Interesting." She shrugged, flicking her hair back out of her face as she watched the two fight. "Well, this conflict is counter-productive." She smirked. "But entertaining..."
The navigator continued the conversation as if the mini-battle going on before them wasn't happening and as if there wasn't a squirming, crying doctor in her arms. "So, I've been on a crew with you two for a fortnight and I haven't asked, what are your stories then? Why did you both turn to piracy?"

Delphi gave a terrified squeak at Rarara's statistics, continuing to struggle against Red's arms, trying to pull the other woman's arm away from her mouth so that she could call out to Annachie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 am

Annachie jump out of the way of romeo and said "What did you just say" he fired a pistol round at romeo and he thought (i dont want to fight him, but i have to and im not going to our melee him) he then jumped up to the top of the and shouted "god captain tell me what your problem with me is"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 am

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT BOY WHO BREAKS MY STUFF, EATS MY FOOD, IS COMPLETELY LAZY AND LOST ME MONEY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I AM GOING TO HAVE TO PULL OUT TO GET A NEW SWORD AND DESK? DO YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF VALUE!" Romeo Raged, Jumping off the cabin of the ship after missing Annachie and turned to lunge right at him with another kick.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Delphi finally managed to wriggle her mouth out from behind Red's palm and she shouted out, in a tone that was shockingly bold coming from the usually timid little doctor:
"NO! He doesn't! Annachie has been traded as a slave for the past few years! I bought him from a pirate for just 500 Beli...if that's what he's been told is the value of a human life, of course he doesn't have any perception of value! It's not his fault...he's just not used to life on a ship. He's used to having to constantly fight for himself."
She took a breath and writhed from Red's grip, stepping out, towards Romeo. "Please...Annachie is my responsibility as he listens to me as my lover and my guardian. Don't blame him, Captain Dugall...fighting isn't going to get us anywhere anyway..."
She looked to Annachie with glassy green eyes for a moment and then back to the fuming Captain. "I promise I'll find a way to pay for everything you've lost, personally. I'll get the money myself, somehow..."
Delphi took a breath before adding. "And if Annachie wrongs you, in the future, Captain...you can place the blame on me, instead..."

Red merely stood there, staring at the younger girl- blue eyes wide, arms limp and jaw rather slack.
"Delphi-chan no baka," she muttered under her breath, shaking her head. "Delphi... you idiot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 am

annachie grabbed romeos leg as it came towards him but it smashed his arm out of its shoulder socket and shattered the shoulder blade and his eyes were not there anymore they were invisible behind a shadow,if you saw his eyes they were completly emotionless, he changed in arm into a spinning glaive and tore all the flesh on his arm blood flying everywhere including upon the captain, his hand had writhed alittle before clenching into a fist and changing with the rest of his arm. everything had gone silent to him, he heard not what delphi said or what romeo was saying all he could see was what had happened many times before on many other ships with many other strong captains. his hand holding the captain hand become a chain tightly wrapped around romeos leg and it was tied at together at the ends and he brought his spinning glaive arm down upon his captains leg. his face was expressionless and didnt feel the pain of his arm, he smelt nothing, heard nothing, he said nothing and he felt nothing but hate for his captain.
theme for post
Pain of a thousand yesterdays: lavos theme
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Romeo cursed as the Spinning Glaive ripped into his leg. "I'm getting fed up with you brat..." He cursed. Romeo thrusted his left hand onto Annachies throat, clenching it shut while he grabbed his pistol with his right hand. Romeo grunted from the pain and lifted his right hand up to point the pistol directly at Annachies head... "Tell Satan to save my seat you little BRAT!" Romeo Yelled before pulling the trigger on his loaded pistol right at Annachies forehead.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Delphi screamed, her eyes widening in terror at the prospect of the captain killing her lover. She ran forward and grabbed Annachie from the front, pushing him downwards and letting the bullet lodge into her own shoulder rather than his forehead.
She gave a sharp cry of pain, tears biting at her eyes and she shakily whispered into Annachie's ear: "P-Please don't do a-anything else unless I ask y-you to...I know it's hard b-but I'd rather see you oppressed than d-dead..."

Red frowned, rolling her eyes and walking forward. "Ok...this shit has just gone from entertaining to just plain stupid."
Before he could make another move, Red put a hand on Romeo's shoulder and tugged him around to face her.
"Ok, ok capitano. Basta così. Trovo il bambino proprio come fastidiosi, come il resto di noi, ma ucciderlo è solo andando a premere il medico, creare una gran confusione sul ponte e ci ha di nuovo una persona se un altro equipaggio attacchi. Piaccia o no, si potrebbe usare i suoi poteri Akuma no Mi da grande vantaggio. Inoltre, non erano state ascoltando in cui Delphi ha detto che aveva pagare per tutti Annachie voi dovuto? Si farà ottenere i fondi, quando atterriamo a Daggermouth che dista solo poche ore di distanza ... e voi, come il nostro capitano, hanno bisogno di rilassarsi. Lasciare che il cerotto medico il suo ragazzo e farò in modo che egli rimane sotto controllo, senza agitare una pistola in giro. Salva la tua energia per qualche alleviare lo stress saccheggio quando gettare l'ancora ... Avere un drink o qualcosa nel frattempo...."
Reiko "Red" Fujiwara took a breath and raised an eyebrow at her Captain, adding. "You'll create more stress for yourself by keeping this scuffle with him. Just take a glass of wine for now, relax by whatever means you need to and dream up some kind of punishment he can go through whilst we're on the island..."

(Just to save Waters-kun and Annachie-kun a trip to google translate, here's roughly what Red said: )
"Ok, ok Captain. That's enough. I find the kid just as annoying as the rest of us but killing him is just going to depress the doctor, create a mess on deck and set us back one person if another crew attacks. Like it or not, you could use his Akuma no Mi powers to great advantage. Plus, weren't you listening when Delphi said that she'd pay for all Annachie owed you? She'll get the funds when we land at Daggermouth which is only a few hours away...and you, as our captain, need to relax. Let the doctor patch her boyfriend up and I'll make sure that he stays in check- without waving a gun around. Save your energy for some stress relief plundering when we drop anchor...Have a drink or something in the meantime..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 am

he was ready to take the shot to the head as he changed his head into a metal helmet it would save him but he would be uncouncious but delphi jumped in the way. as delphi was shot this just pissed him off but he couldnt do anything to romeo while delphi was hurt and she had told him to stop so he did. he held delphi and walked to the side of the ship and said "im sorry, everything i do is just getting you hurt." as he held her he used one of his arms and changed it into a pair of tweezers and pulled the bullet out of her and he couldnt find a bandage so place his hand on the placed which was bleeding and squeezed putting preasure onto it trying to stop it bleeding.while he did this his arms bled themselves but he didnt care for himself his lover was hurt so he had to stop the hurting.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 am

Romeo looked down at the sight of the Traitor and the Matyr. He reached into his pockets and tossed Annachie a roll of cloth. "Fix her up and go downstairs. You stay out of my site until we reach the island. Rarara, Larno... You two start helping Helen making something out of that Shark... And Red, Get us to the next Island... Now excuse me... I got to go fix my bastard fathers desk that our dear little Brat broke..." Romeo finished, limping to his private chambers.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 am

Delphi let out a little gasp when Annachie plucked the bullet from her shoulder and clung to him, trembling. She heard his words and looked up at her lover with a shaky but gentle smile. "Th-thank you..."
She blinked at Romeo's gesture and lack of rage towards her but gave a sigh of relief all the same before shivering and curling up in Annachie's bleeding arms. "Th...ank you..."

Red, too, looked a little surprised but she didn't ask questions. Instead, she turned to Annachie and Delphi. "You heard the man. You'd better head below deck and take care of yourselves..."
The navigator then headed up to the helm, pulling her spyglass, compass and sketch-maps from the pockets of her jacket.

Later, Delphi sat in the women's quarters, on her bed with Annachie.
"Here's you first first aid lesson," she said with a comforting smile as she undid her blouse in order for him to get better access to the wound. "Here..." She showed him how to apply antisceptic oil and bandage her shoulder up before tending to his own wounds, bandaging up his arms with the spare roll in her satchel.

Meanwhile, Red knocked on the door of the Captain's Quarters, her map-book in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 am

annachie was watching delphi showing him how to apply antiseptic oil and a bandage. as he watched his mind wasnt in the mindset to learn all he thought(i am no good as a gaurdian and i dont deserve such a beautiful and kind women) this in his mind was reinforced by what happened that day you could tell he was absent minded and thinking about something if you knew him and saw his eyes. he banadaged up delphis shoulder but it wasnt the best but it was ok for a first try. he said to her "i shall be back in a minute" he then walked out of the room changed his legs back to strider harness and said to himself "bye bye" he jumped from romeos ship to a sailing ship that was near by and he kept jumping and about 25 minutes later he was at the island and he headed for a bar and ordered 4 bottles of wine and started to down all of them one at a time.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Romeo started cleaning up the torn apart room, He sighed. "Stupid Kid, I hope he gets knocked out and drowned. First the blasted kid wants to die, and if he died I would have lost my doctor... And saving his sorry ass cost me a bucket load of wounds, losing my sword and getting someone on my ship that might raise my bounty despite the threats I left."

After a while, He managed to return almost everything to normal. The only thing odd was the smashed desk that Annachie had broken. "If they get any of the reports of what I did... Great... Bloody ****ing great... The doctor might have to go... Just to get rid of that ****ing kid. That bloody kid is going to ruin all of my chances... Either he leaves... or dies..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Red raised her hand to knock again, but hearing his miniature rant, decided against it and instead, walked away. The navigator returned a few moments later, this time with a bottle of wine and a wine glass from the galley in her grip, as well as her map-book.
She pushed the door open, managing to catch the tail of what he had just said. The young woman looked around the room for a moment, her eyes briefly falling on the desk, before she looked to the captain.
"Hey, Romeo. We should be arriving at Daggermouth within the next half hour." Red walked into the cabin, placing the glass on the side table and pouring some in. "The boy's really getting on your nerves, hm?" She sighed, rolling her blue eyes. "Well, a stressed captain is no asset to his crew." She handed him the wine-glass. "It would appear that your wish has been granted. According to Delphi-chan, her boyfriend has vanished from the ship..."
Red leaned against the wall of the room. "As for all your other issues, thankfully, you've got a doctor on board for your wounds, we can always hand the girl back to the marines as a trump card- not like you couldn't try ransoming her again either- and as for you sword..." She narrowed her eyes. "Considering the bullet wound that you gave me in my thigh when we were fighting in Toroa, I shouldn't be offering this..." She sighed and shrugged. "But like I said...a pissed-off, weaponless captain is no good for his crew. My father was a blacksmith and I trained under him...if you can get me the fragmented pieces of the sword or even the handle, I may be able to repair it for you once we get into town. If not, I'm an experienced thief..." The navigator became in invisible, reappearing sitting on a chair. "...with a devil fruit power."
Red looked to the desk for a moment, cocking an eyebrow. "And I'm no carpenter but I can make suggestions on how you could put some iron girders into that thing to rebuild it..."
She leaned back, folding her arms. "I also do have one obscure suggestion on how you might be able to control the boy..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 am

"Don't fret about it, I got a lot of people who owe me debts when we get to Daggermouth. If you really want to fix it, go ahead..." Romeo sighed, covering his face and gently moving it down to stroke his goatee. "And what do you have in mind for the boy? I'm almost up to here to start using him as a god damn bargaining chip..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Red shrugged. "It's been a while since I've had the chance to manage some weaponary at a forge. I may be a navigator amd thief now, but I don't want my craftsmanship getting rusty by any means...Just get me the shrapnel from the rapier and I'll deal with the desk later..."
The woman smirked, leaning back in her seat. "Well, you've established that Annachie won't take orders from you...but he'll take them from Delphi, won't he? So why waste your breath shouting at him? If he's truly her servant and guardian then if she orders him to do something, he'll do it. Just give Delphi a stern talking to...make her understand that Annachie's behaviour'll cost her her place on the ship...or worse, his life...Shouldn't be too hard to rough her up. She's a timid little thing. Bright...but timid..."
Red stretched out in the seat, crossing her long, bare legs, personally hating a badly structured crew- her drive to survive outweighing her loyalty to the young doctor.  "Delphi will order Annachie around for you. No mess. No fuss."  She fingered the coil of her whip absent-mindedly before taking up  the bottle of red wine and downing off a gulp.  "Makes sense, hm? Mi capitano?" 

Delphi looked out on to the horizon as they approached Daggermouth, her brow creasing as she whispered under her breath. "Annachie, love...please be alright..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 am

Annachie wandered the streets of dangermouth his vision was all blury he was completly drunk. he had downed 5 bottles of red wine in a row like you drink shots. after he left the bar he stagered around trying to see where the next place he could buy drinks for himself. anytime he tried to speak to someone it was not easy to know what he was saying. he found himself on a beach near the harbour he saw a ship coming very close he started to stumble away down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)   Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Ch. 2: Daggermouth Port: Last place to relax before blasting off to new adventures (Open to White Rose Pirates and any other crews in the West Blue)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2