One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Jurei Jurei no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masquerade

Another Jurei Jurei no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Another Jurei Jurei no Mi   Another Jurei Jurei no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Jurei Jurei no Mi (Age Age Fruit)
Capabilities: The user is able to control the rate at which they age, able to make themselves older or younger at will. With this particular brand of age altering fruit the user can also take on slight traits of someone they see such as eye color, hair color and skin tone. However this does not change the entire body or make them look like a younger version of the person.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Jurei Jurei no Mi   Another Jurei Jurei no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:56 pm

So, how does it alter age if it doesn't change the entire body?
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Another Jurei Jurei no Mi   Another Jurei Jurei no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:16 pm

It does, the user just has the option of also changing the things listed below. I was told to ask Gael to just add the skin-tone/hary/eye color thing to the one he made so I suppose I'll ask. But yeah, it changes the age as well, the other parts are just possible if the user wants.

I will add a downfall to each one, I have one for the eye part as well. I think if someones eyes are going to be altered even in something like color, the user would have a drawback like temperary blindness maybe? I don't know should I add more Drawbacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Jurei Jurei no Mi   Another Jurei Jurei no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:18 pm

The drawbacks are unnecessary. Effectively this is just another application of the fruit, so approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Jurei Jurei no Mi   Another Jurei Jurei no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Jurei Jurei no Mi
Page 1 of 1