One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Empty
PostSubject: Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)   Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 am

Name:Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)
Creator: The Marines, was left in an island to be completed.
Owner: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4472-jack-blue-gato-cat-ready-to-be-checked#77572
Type: Weapon/sword
Appearance: Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Thumbnail.aspx?q=1041836620150&id=4cbc423ffdd82a571d8112d7571b6013&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.piratemerch.com%2fimages%2f284_2_

Is a green sword with seastone as the blade . It has a marvelous looking handle, making the sword look gracefull and elegant. It does of coarse have a green handle, though it does not make it of seastone.The shieth has metal on the end of it that isnt sharp but does shine when light is reflected from it, the top of the green shieth also has the same metal. The blade itself is much darker then in the picture, since Seastone is actually much darker.

Use: The sword is made for cuting, while the shieth is hard enough to block SOME swords, meaning only normal ones.

Special abilities: Is made from seastone, so it can cancel DF users DF powers by touching/slashing them,as long as the sword is touching the DF user physically the DF powers are negated.

History: This sword is basically an average Sea Stone sword, it was made by the Marines and unfortunately was not able to be completed in the privacy of their small marine base. The leader of the unit is small and greedy, weak beyond his years and wants nothing more then money, after having enough of it he desided to show off his wealth by attempting to buy seastone, and making it into a sword. One thing went wrong though, the people from which he was leaching off of were tired of high taxes to only be used on himself, so a revolt happened, after the marines figured out about this he was suspended from duty, as well as his soldiers. They decided to pretend to be marines and laid hidden in another weak village, with less people and more weak hearted civillians. He made a deal with them, if they finished his Seastone sword he'd leave them be and move on towards another island, a promise of course he is not intending to keep. The sword is not completed and the village Sword smiths are all working on the sword, attempting to finish it as fast as possible, while he himself is charging them more and more taxes every month, sometimes his taxes switch to weekly. Cat hears about the Sea-stone rumours and goes towards the island, hoping to slither through the marine guards and grab the sword when it finishes. But its 20 to 1... he might need help. ((He does not yet have the sea-stone sword, i want it to be interesting so I'm attempting to grab it in this thread, after all the marines are hunted down with help, and yes he does pay for it since the villagers will need the money.))

Availability: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4472-jack-blue-gato-cat-ready-to-be-checked#77572
Cost: 100,000,000 Belli ((Completely made of sea stone))

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)   Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 am

APPROVED

Price: 100,000,000 beli ((completely made from seastone))
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)   Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm

I dont know if i need re-approval, but i had to change the Sea Stone abilities since i didnt have any proof that Sea Stone can weaken DF abilities if at a close enough distance, so i changed the ability into something that was proven countless times, If the Seastone sword touches a DF users skin the DF powers are negated while it is touching the oponent.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)   Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Reapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)   Seastone cutlass sword (Grace) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seastone cutlass sword (Grace)
Page 1 of 1