One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Removed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Removed Empty
PostSubject: Removed   Removed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Removed

Last edited by Shichibukai Hunter on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removed   Removed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

UPDATED.

I only got one chapter up today, but it’s still longer than any of the previous ones. And I’m most of the way through the next chapter, I just don’t have the metal ability to make it good and then edit it right now.

Just so you know, the next chapter will be from another point of view. (POV) Have you noticed how at the beginning of each chapter I write Nicholas’s name? That’s just my way of showing whose POV it is for that chapter. For the moment I am only planning on having two POVs going on in this story. That might change eventually, but I doubt it considering the fact that the whole story revolves around these two POVs.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this latest addition to ‘Two As One’. Once again, please leave a review on your way out. And thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removed   Removed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm

UPDATED

Sorry if I made Melissa look like the villain here. I’m kinda trying to take the Talitha approach with her, except she hates monsters, not pirates. She’s not evil though, just has her own view on things. And I sort of agree with her, actually, though I don’t approve of murder or genocide. Anyway, don’t worry, she’s not always going to be this annoying.

Just as a matter of interest, I’m trying to fill Admin-Sama’s ‘Since we’re all some kind of anime fan…’ thread template with characters from this story. Try and guess who is who if you want, but I’m going to try and mix things up a bit so it’s not so obvious.

You may have noticed that I haven’t named the town they all live in. And that’s because it’s not a real one. So I’m open to ideas if anyone has any. For the name, I mean.

Anyway, back to Nick's POV next time.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removed   Removed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:34 pm

*applause*

Excellent writing skills.

I can totally see Melissa's point of view, however horrid it may be. I'm probably (judging from what he's shown us) more with Evan here, because... well, just killing them all/assuming they're all out to murder you is not the right frame of mind.

A town name... I might be able to lend a hand. Maybe. Highly unlikely, however.

Also: Ms. Daniels is a badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removed   Removed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removed
Page 1 of 1