One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Empty
PostSubject: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

*Descreption*
For thousands upon thousands of years there has been a war between good, evil, light and darkness. Good and Evil the masters of light and darkness have be incarnated every thousand years along with their faithful servents. But for now we start at the dawn of time.

*Character Bio's for Main Characters*

Ryōkōna:The incarnation of good and the master of light. He knows he can never fully stop darkness and evil but if he defeats them it'll lessen the evil in the world. So he and his servent try with all their might to kill the two evil beings.

Karu:The faithful servent of Ryo in every life. She is willing to give her life again and again to help her master. No matter how much pain it causes her she'll always help her master.

Waru:The incarnation of evil and the most clever being when it comes to tempting humans. He'll stop at nothing to make all evil to increase his power.

Yami:The faithful servent of Waru has givin his life for his master in every life. Never talking much not much is known about him other then much like Waru, Ryo and Karu he is very powerful.
----------------------------------------

Chapter one shall be posted some time today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

*The war ends and they are born again*
---------------------------------------

In the middle of a desert a battle was waged. Between good,evil,darkness and light. The four seemed to be in a dead lock battle. The evil being Waru spoke his tone dark and twisted. "Face it Ryo you can never win. Give up and I might spare you." Waru spoke with a smirk on his face. Ryo how ever spoke in other tounges and something began to happen "Sed audi meam lucis appellat. Affer mihi calamus et mala casum!" [Power of light hear my call. Bring me my blade and let evil fall!] as the words left his mouth a blade of light struck Waru in the chest killing this incarnation of him. A dark violent scream erupted from his mouth as he fell to the ground burning away.

Mean while Karu and Yami had been fighting. "Vincula lucis ligaveris eum." [Chains of light bind him.] much like her master as the words left her mouth light chains came from thin air binding him in place. "Face it your master is dead and you are doomed." her angelic voice spoke. Yami simply chuckled "Foolish girl...You or master shall never win so long as hate and darkness are here. We.Shall.Continue." he spoke in a slightly less demonic voice then his master. "Darkness...Heed my call...Use my body to make them FALL!" as he finished the chant his body expanded with dark energy before he exploded destroying Ryo and Karu and the area around them leaving a crater in the area. The heroes were dead but prepared to be born again. As were the evil beings but fate had other plans. While Ryo and Waru remembered their past lives. Yami and Karu did not as such they lived as normal humans. The story may seem over but it has only just begun.

*Next time Good and Evil meet again.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:15 pm

*Chapter one Good and Evil meet again*

AN: From this point forward the story shall be in the point of view of yami.

(AN=Author Note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
I awoke to the call of my mother early in the morning. Well early to me anyway. She was told me to get ready for lunch. So I did such taking my shower and brushing my hair and teeth. At this point I had finished everything to get spiff and span and began to pick out my clothing for the day. It was normally what I wore a purple gem necklace bindings around my waist and a pair of shorts with my sneakers. I ran down stairs and saw my mother had laid out the food for me. It was a small section of fries and a burger with mustard. I smiled and thanked her and silently ate my meal. After my meal I had ran off to get to my afternoon classes. Before long some one had called out to me "YAMI YAMI WAIT UP!" I turned to see my best friend Kasai riding his bike. Soon he was next to me gasping for breath "How is it *gasp* your so *wheeze* fast?" he asked me. "Because I'm in far better shape then you." I stated simply. Not that Kasai was out of shape he was where he should be at seventeen. Yami seemed to be the same but was faster,stronger and smarter then most.

I sighed as my friend finally caught his breath "Are you quite finished?" I asked him and got a nod in response. "Now hurry your ass up or we'll be late." I said walking away before running away once more. Soon I had come upon our high school. High school where evil is breed I always felt at home here I never knew why either. I walked into the school and down the hall before entering home room.

*Time Skip*

I stretched as I got up from my final class of the day. Kasai did most of his classes in the morning and had one at one so he got out far before me. As I left Kasai was waiting out side for me. "You ready to get to purgatory champ?" he asked. Ahh yes purgatory a safe haven for criminals due to it's genius hiding spot. Hidden in down town Tokyo using the old park as the place where common bums and criminals go. Then there's the pit where you fight for money and the right to fight the champ. We rode to the stall where no one went because well...It was near the biggest **** hole this side of Japan. As we got there we went into the run down rest area and into the out of order stall which hid a door. Went walked through the bums and the offenders until we hit the subway system. It was remade to a red light district with the pit being held between two giant doors. We walked through the doors,went to the stands and took the best seats in the house for the champ and one friend.

*Time Skip*

Kasai left mid fight and in turn I was left alone. The fight was over now and I was in my hide out. Mom thought I was staying at Kasai's so I had the night for my self. "Yami...Hear my call my faithful servant...I need your power!" I heard in my head. "Who's there! SHOW YOUR SELF COWARD!" I yelled. How ever it repeated it's self over and over again until finally I yelled "ALRIGHT!" then as before all was silent. I suddenly saw images and knew where the fight was at. But before I left something happened. Shadows moved around me and suddenly "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" It was a pain I never felt before. I lifted into the air before falling back down. I looked into the mirror and a few things had changed black leather belts covered my upper face and a metal patch covered my right eye. My normal out fit had been changed I was now wearing a leather jacket and black shaggy pants. Even my eye and hair had changed from blue eyes to black and from silver and red to black. Soon shadows went around me again only it wasn't as painful then in the blink of an eye I was gone.

*Chapter one end*

Next time Good meets Evil part two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 pm

AN:Short chapter maybe 100-150 words.

Good meets Evil part 2.
-------------------------------------------------
The darkness was around me cold and empty. Then I saw it a fight between my master and that scum Ryo. I rushed out of the darkness and kicked Ryo sending him into a building. Moving through the darkness I bowed to my master "Rise my loyal servent." he spoke to me. I did such and looked at the God of Good pulling him self out of the building. My master laughed "Yami take care of him." I simply nodded and took off unleashing a flurry of darkness powere punches and kicks to the God of Good. Before summoning my spear of darkness and throwing it at him. How ever he simply blocked it with his sword of light. How ever that wasen't all an arrow of light had periced my arm. I looked in the direction it came from and frowned. "I'll end your little bitch first then yo-Huh what was that?" I said as a voice was heard in my head. "Hello? Helloooooooooooo? HEY BASTARD I KNOW YOU HEAR ME NOW AWNSER!" my human half yelled. "Or what?" I asked the child in my head. Soon I lost control of my arm and it slammed into my...Erm lower half. "You won't win child!" the arm shot up threatening for another strike. "Ok ok you win you can have your body back....For now." I said. I transformed into my human half and all went dark.

Human Yami Pov.

Ok...Let me recap...Two Gods are fighting I have control over darkness...And an arrow of light in my arm. The female my dark half spoke about looked at me with regret in her eyes. Perhaps because I am a human with a god inside me? Either way her and her master left. Along with my dark half's master. The arrow was gone and I was out in the middle of the street.

*Chapter end*

Next time

*Rise of darkness. Training for battle.*

Misc stuff. Character pics so far.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm

AN:Not that anyone probably really cares but I'm back with a new chapter.

Chapter Two: Awakening.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to a white room and a steady beep to my right. Groaning as I sat up I looked around "Where am I?" a rather beautiful nurse had came up to me. "Oh my...Your finally awake Yami. We were just about to pull the plug." she said "Well that's comforting...." I thought "How long have I been out?" I asked her. "A good six months. Should I tell your mother you've awaken and your gonna be on your way home?" she asked me in a overly kind tone. Looking at her wearily I responded "No...I think I'll surprise her." I said getting up and heading towards the door. Leaning back an arrow of light barely grazed my forehead, flipping back a wave of darkness came from my leg and hit the women sending her out of the window. Then the voice returned "Heh...Angel's...Much more sneaky then people assume." it said and I groaned again. "Will you ever go away?" to which it replied "Nope." I sighed knowing that would be the answer and left the hospital. "Now now Yami. No need to see mommy so soon. You have to train your powers. Your going to america." it said. Before I even thought of replying the darkness swam around me and I found my self in a busy Washington street. Unknowingly using the darkness on my own this time I managed to teleport in front of the Washington Monument. "What.The.HELL MAN!?" I yelled in my head at the voice only for a laugh to be given back in return.

"Yami Yami Yami. I just helped you in your first step to your full fate. Destroying Karu, Ryo and then the final enemy." the dark half of my mind said. "The final enemy being?" I asked only for it to respond with 'You'll know when the time comes.' I sigh muttering something about a pain in the ass. "So how what will I be doing here?" I asked mentally. "You'll be finding a polition to...Absorb in a way. Alex Ruler probably the worst man to have power in the history of america." Yami nodded "Now listen this guy has a drug deal in about five minutes tail him there. Kill them both and I'll take care of the rest." I sighed and followed him. Just as he made the deal a dark tendril shot out of my wrist and through the man's chest and began to branch off in his body. Alex's body decomposed at such a high rate even the bones were gone. The dealer looked at me holding a Uzi "D-Don't come no closer freak. I'll k-kill you." he said. The dark voice of mine spoke "Kill him...Nothing will harm you." I began walking towards him and holding true to his word he tried to kill me.

Each shot he fired passed harmlessly through my body and soon he was out of ammo and trapped in the alley. A stinger shot out from my right wrist and before he could yell he was dead. They say you never forget your first kill...I sure as hell didn't I saw the life drain from his eyes and he bled from his mouth. I pulled the stinger out from his chest and it retracted back into my wrist. "Now Yami...We go to Germany." the voice said as the darkness of the alley circled me and I was gone again without a trace.

*Ryo and Karu*

"So...Yami is gaining power once again...This is not good...And you say the angel was unable to kill him?" Ryo asked as Karu nodded. "I see...He is much more powerful then I originally thought...I want you to go to England and wait for him...Once he is there you'll be able to out smart him." Ryo said as Karu bowed "Yes lord Ryo." she said as she disappeared in a heavenly glow. "Hn...Waru...You have no idea what forces you are playing with using that boy...I will end you and him before you unleash hell on earth." Ryo said before he disappeared as well.

*ICO: International.Crime.Organization.*

A large man of clear Russian descent sat on a large black leather chair. A small man ran up to him and whispered something "I see..." the man said. Suddenly the smaller man was smacked through a wall. "I want this Yami found and killed. My boy is dead because of him repay the favor." Every man and women stood up and shouted "Yes sir!" and rushed out of the room. "Yami...I don't know who you are...But you've messed with the wrong man's family."

*chapter end*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Chapter Three: Power...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Darkness swirled around me as I emerged form a dark alley way. As I walked out I looked around "Okay...where did you put me now?" I asked mentally. "Little history test. Who were the people that exterminated the Jewish people?" he asked to which I replied "The Nazi's of course. Why?" I didn't get an answer instead I got this "What was the worst death camp?" of course they were all horrible but there was one with the highest death rate of all "Auschwitz." I replied "And that's where your heading." he replied to me. "Your a real asshole you know that?" I asked only for a dark chuckle in return. I sighed and cracked my neck as I began walking around the town. Figuring I earned my right to a latte and bagel I found as nice cafe and took a seat. Using what Polish I know I ordered my drink and my bagel. I watched as two large men in suits came in and handed the waitress as piece of paper. She looked at them then aimed them in my direction. I quickly got up and tried to get to the door only for one of them to sit me down. "Now now...Where are you going? We have some business to talk about Yami." The man sitting in front of me said.

I kept a calm expression "So what do we have to talk about men?" I ask only to find what I could only think was a 44. magnum in my face. "You killed our boss's kid...Now we're gonna repay the favor." he said unloading all of the weapons ammo into my face. Boy was he surprised when his friend laid on the floor dead six shots in his chest. "G-Guys get in here!" he yelled as four more large guys ran in. "You send six men to take care of one teen...Pathetic." I said as I scraped up ashes from an ash tray and threw it into the eyes of the man in front of me. He dropped his magnum onto the table I took the gun and whipped him across the face with the gun and broke his nose. His men to shocked to do anything due to the speed of my attack only watched in horror as I picked him up by his shirt and slammed my fist into his gut "Why are you hitting your self?" I asked. I asked him this after each hits till he finally yelled "YOUR HITTING ME!" in pain. "Oh...No my friend you see. You brought this on your self." I said dropping him.

He crawled back "END THIS BASTARD!" he yelled as his men came at me with the intent to kill me. A wicked grin came across my face as dark energy formed around me. Time stopped and I began my assault tearing limbs off and such until two were left. Time resumed and all but the two men dropped dead. "Go tell your boss if he wants to harm me. He'll need a whole damn army." the two looked at me with fear in their eyes before stuttering out a yes sir and running off. "...How many men does it take to deliver a message?" the voice chuckled as I asked that seeing where I was going. "Only one." a spear of dark energy appeared in my hand and I threw it at one of the men piercing his heart. Dark energy filled his body and over loaded it causing him to explode. His organs went every where and a bloody mist fell down, his friend screamed like a little bitch and ran quickly.

"Shame really. That one would have made an excellent servant." I said as my dark half agreed. I went to possibly one of the worst death camps possible Auschwitz. "Now Yami...Allow me to take care of this." my...Will I'm going through with this...My GOD half said. I felt it all...All the pain felt,all the hate from the Jews and the Nazi's all the hate everything. This all sunk into my mind as my power expanded and soon "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the people in Poland must have saw quite a sight as a huge dome of darkness surrounded me. I think even a few cities were swallowed by it. Then as quick as this dome came it left as it was drawn into my body. I dropped to my knees as an arrow of light whizzed by my head. "Karu..." I looked up to see her smirking at me without a word another arrow was shot at me. How ever my new power surfaced, I sunk into the ground and vanished. "W-what! Where did he go?" I heard her say I chuckled and shot my arm up and sunk her into the darkness with me.

We stood facing each other "You realize your not even fighting the God yet correct?" I asked only for her to giggle in a condescending way. "You don't seem to get it. Your God half and you are fusing. You can chose your own path join us and we can stop Waru once and for all." she said with an angelic smile. I how ever scowled "Fuck.No." I said, she seemed shocked at my response "Why not!?" she yelled at me. "Simple...My path has always been with evil and darkness...Waru will fall...And so shall Ryo...You shall not how ever. You shall be my bride...And have undying loyalty to me." I said darkly. "What makes you think I'll agree to that!" she yelled as I grew a smirk "Because...You have no choice in the matter." I said as I rushed at her thrusting my arm forward. Darkness began to pump into her corrupting her mind and heart. Her appearance changed her skin became pale her eyes red and lips a beautiful ruby red. Her clothing changed as well to a tight black dress that stopped mid thigh. Her eyes locked mine with a loving gaze as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Hello my love..." she said before locking her lips with my own. Then I heard my dark half again "Well that was unexpected." he said. "Your telling me..." I thought as we pulled away embracing each other in the darkness.

*chapter end*

OOC: New character images!

Yami:
Spoiler:

Karu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]   Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotterdamerung [Twilight of the Gods]
Page 1 of 1