One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blizzard Pirates

Go down 
+33
deathbymanga
Dragonswagga
joeyjoey61297
Paladin King
Jory
Frozen
Kanhoji Into
"Fire Kid" Blake
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Redex 1000
Bee
Annachie
Unholy
WatersCalling
Hikaru
FargoToYou
Murii
LoreleiMaiden
Karasu(the crow)
Bad Idea Bear
Bluepen19
Nick D. Pie
Shichibukai Hunter
Gael
Frog Dragon
Gab
Cobdogred
Mana-kun
Argent
y dau cymraeg
nikz200
Rodoku
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:06 am

Three boats? traveling to the same places or doing seperate things.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

That depends. Also I think that we're travelling together. But if I need a division to take a mission I'll send them separately.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 pm

All I shall say is that with multiple boats in the same thread it gets confusing who is on what ship.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Personally I prefer two, but im alright with three as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

I would like to join this crew with Hana Draco.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Yup, accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I say three.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am

Zalton wrote:
All I shall say is that with multiple boats in the same thread it gets confusing who is on what ship.

It's Simple Give the three ships different names and assign people to said ship. If Its still confusing after that just label the beginning of your post which your current location. Example

(The Bloody Sunset)
Joseph rushed over to man the cannon's stuffing it with black powder and lifting a heavy cannon ball to place it within the cannon. Lighting the fuse he fired it at an enemy ship

Also I would like to point out if we where ever up against multiple marine battle ships like 4 on up. Three ship's would have greatly brought up our chances for survival. The more ships the more strategies we can play out and more cannons we can fire.

But if we just want to rely on df powers then it really isnt necessary. To have more ships but it would be nice to not wear down our forces before on on deck battle
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 am

Kind of late reply but when put like that three is fine with me. Although if the fight is a at sea Ruben is in the water Smile
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:46 pm

That's very intelligent and good point you have Unholy. After all your opinions, I have decided to split up the crew into THREE divisions for now. For now we will move in the same ship, but when we can get the new ships we'll be moving the three boats in a group so we can comunicate.

Also I am going to be implementing a new crew device soon: Blizzard den den Mushis. This are den den mushis which shells' are colored of an abstract mixture of white and light blue, while the body is of a dark blue color. This are the only type of den den mushi that can connect with other Blizzard Mushis, but you could call other people from this. They have a great range and they're mobile, but each ship also has an Elder Blizzard Den den mushi. We'll get into details soon.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 am

Rodoku, I shall offer up my ship the "Coastsurfer" To use as one of your ships. Needs a quick patch job though...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 am

Nice! Thanks!

Dont worry about it, our shipwright Victoria can repair it. *points at Victoria*
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 am

Sure! You're welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 am

Guys! The divisions are settled! I tried to put them equitative, so dont think that just because you're in the Gamma Division you're weak!

Alpha Division Commander: Ruben Tako

Beta Division Comander: King Darral Zastur

Gamma Division Commander: Romeo X. Dugal
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 am

sweet, I'm in the strong division....not that weak gamma divisions >.>......<.< XD
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 am

Beta Divisions still good, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 am

All the divisions are good! lol
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Guys! All of us should be getting a bounty increase of about 10 or 15 millions for destroying the ships in the island and destroying the ship and marine NPCs and stuff from the fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:18 am

Hmmm...what about me? I've done nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 am

As part of the crew, it actually includes you as guilty of the deeds, but I guess you should only be guilty for the marine ships exploding since there werent any witnesses alive after that.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am

Has the an amount been approved by a Mod yet or is that a guess?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I got a better aproximation. All of you depending on how much you did to fight the marine squad will get you a 5-8 million increase in bounty... My first mate should get 10m ... But I dont have a first mate lol
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm

may i join with diablo?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Sure! Youre officially

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard Pirates   The Blizzard Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blizzard Pirates
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next