One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

perry the penguin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

weapon name: perry the penguin

description: it is a special breaded penguin that has very thin hairs and a middle thick skin(because most penguins have a very thick blubber thick skin that makes them able to resist extreme colds),thanks to that the penguin can even live in the desert.the penguin also has a very smooth skin making him able to slide on his belly even on solid rocks.the penguin has eaten the karada kasei no mi and can change into weapons and communicate telepathic with the user.
weapon special abilities: it can change into any weapon and talk telepathic to the one wielding the weapon.it can also slide over solid ground with his belly.

history: the penguin was found far from home in the woods.when marcelo found him he decided to keep him.(marcelo is being made)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

how do they connect telepathically?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

youri I know the user who made that df irl and I can tell your misusing it a tad, I mean its basically soul eater rules and the weapon can only talk telepathically because it can talk to begin with, your penguin can only send "squawk" as a message, also she didnt word this exactly but it was approved by the understanding that it was limited to one weapon, thats why I alowed her to use it in the first place... also about the damage that is also soul eater rules, that is to say things that strike the weapon rattle the user and cause damage which isnt aparent untill they return to their normal, fleashy form what ever it may be
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

meh,It can be disapproved since I don't actually use it anymore.
Back to top Go down

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 pm

then, DISAPPROVED, due to the reasons listed above by Admin-sama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

perry the penguin Empty
PostSubject: Re: perry the penguin   perry the penguin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perry the penguin
Page 1 of 1