One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm

One day after the Unholy War, the crew of the Dusk Pirates had been standing inside their second ship, the one they stole from the Navarone foretress. Manta, the brother of Maximillion, was there as well. The crew had to discuss what they should do and how they would bring their captain back. Probably Maximillion was in a trial and he was about to be sent in Impel Down. The crew had to think of a plan to free their captain so that they would continue sailing across the Grand Line. Now that Maximillion gained the powers of the steel lava and the venom, if he escaped he would be unstoppable. The crew would have no fears and it would be respected by everyone...

As soon as Manta woke up, he looked called the crew members. He said "Everyone... As you all know, I am Manta Maimou, the brother of Maximillion. I called you all here so that we would discuss my brother's replacement and what we should do here. Maximillion is probably in Impel Down. With our current strength, there is no way we can help him escape. However, we have to do it! So, what are your ideas?". Apparently, the pirate wanted to save his brother as fast as possible. He did not know how he would do it, but he knew that he would do it. Maximillion had to escape...

Koga looked at Manta. He said "Manta-san... If you allow me to call you like that. I suggest that you take over as the captain of the crew until we free Maximillion. You are his brother so you will probably act like he would... You can think like he does... You are sharing the same mind, the same blood, the same thoughts.". And he was right. Although the two of them were very different, Manta could think like Maximillion many times. He knew that his brother wanted to do something and allowed himself to be arrested. He just did not know what...

R.A.M. 2, who was simply watching, nodded as Koga spoke his words. The cyborg would not say anything as he had no mouth to speak actually, but he agreed completely with the words of his fellow comrades...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Frank was sitting on the deck, bust stitching a few wounds back together. Since he was dead, his wounds wouldn't heal if he won't stitch them. He sat quietly and listened to Manta, Koga and R.A.M say their words. Hearing his comrades discuss, he wore a smile on his face and stood up.
"Isn't it obvious?" He asked rhetorically. "You said it yourself Manta, we're not strong enough to free the captain from Impel Down. Which means we need to become stronger" He said, grinning. "If we want to bust Max out of prison we must become stronger, we must gather intel, we must refill our resources". Frank was excited from the idea of busting into Impel Down. As an informant and an excellent digger, Impel Down was the everest to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

"Isnt that an interesting way to travel around the globe ? Eeeh ? Hahahaha !!!" high, as high as the lowest clouds in the wide blue sky, a large piece of land is hovering. Yes, thats right, a piece of land, the size of a boat, is hovering and is heading towards Wally's hometown, Water 7. Jason looks down, trying to see throught the clouds. "I thiiiiiink we are there, shall we start the descenting part ?" he joyfully asks.
"I believe so, after all, there's a reason we came here .. so enough toying around, Jason." Suigo responds and gets up.
"Jyahahahahaha ! really now, do we have to haste ? What if we get down 5 minutes later, captain is not here !" Sabres yells, in a jolly mood.
"This isnt a fun and games trip you moron !" Gondar says annoyed at him.

((Jason and Gondar are NPC. While I do not want Jason dead no matter what, I'm fine if Gondar dies in this thread, no problem with that. But I need Jason for something else so yeah, do me the favor guys lol.))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Quincy took out his medical kit with bandages to help Frank with his wounds. With his medical knowledge, Quincy took the needle from frank in order to stich him up "Let me help. I can have you fixed up in no time. I can make you never fall apart again." Quincy bit the thread after he stiched Frank up. Then he wrapped bandages around his limps tight so they wouldn't fall off. "I agreed we must help the captain, and become stronger to do it. But I don't want Mantra to lead us. Its all his fault that captain Maximillion was taken in the first place." A tear came down from his cheek. It was the first time Quincy truly showed any if all emotion.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

"Don't be difficult, fluffy!" were the words of Manta to the crew member who was against having Manta be the replacement captain for Maximillion and the leader of the mission to bring the captain out of Impel Down. If Quincy was not a member of his brother's crew, Manta would have probably turned him into a chicken and would cut his head down. However, he did not want to do anything that would make his brother angry. Instead, he looked at Connie, his chicken pet that was standing on his right shoulder, and said "Connie-chan, change Quincy's mind!". Then, the chicken jumped towards the doctor and started pecking him in a funny way before she returned back at Manta's shoulder. Even if Hector was against Manta being the leader, the majority agreed to have Manta as the replacement... With Frank's "yes" he was officially the temporary captain of the Dusk Pirates.

Afterwards, Koga started being anxious. He thought for a while something and asked "Anyway... What should we do then? How are we supposed to train? I mean, we have to get much stronger in such a few days! It is impossible!". And the turtle was kind of right. However, most of the crew members probably had some tricks under their sleeves... For example, R.A.M. 2... The cyborg, instead of asking, started showing a message to Manta on the tiny screen on his forehead. There was written on the message "Can you train me? I learn fast! Very Happy". That was a weird message... But at least with that R.A.M. 2 showed his loyalty to the captain...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 am

"Thanks" Frank said to Quincy, who bandaged his wounds. He then turned to Manta who was acting a little too childish to be a captain. "Quincy has the right to object. Childish behavior like this won't get us very far."
He then turned to Koga. "Each of us has his own talents, so if we want to get stronger we each must work from his own angle".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 am

Qunicy tried to shake the chicken off him as it pecked his body "I'm sorry Mantra. I'm just a little sad that the captain is gone. Frank is right. Let's get started. I want to save Max as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 am

"Okay then..." Manta said with a determined face as he stood up. He said "We are all going to train. We shall train to the limit. We shall reach new power levels that nobody else reached. That is how we will get able to save Maximillion and become the crew he deserves.". Then, he wore his long black coat and got out of the meeting room, leaving the others to go with what they would go, while himself would be training his battling style. He had an idea about some new techniques in his mind that he had tried before... He just needed to master them.

Meanwhile, Koga said "I guess I should start my training, too." while he walked away from the meeting room. As he got out, he jumped inside the sea and headed for an underwater spot where he would train. If he stayed underwater, he would have more strength so he would be able to train for longer. That spot was great for training, indeed.

At the same time, R.A.M. 2 run out of the meeting room and followed Manta. The cyborg wanted to see what kind of training Manta would do in order to start doing the same. With his advanced programs, he would be able to master the shockwave style quickly and be able to fight just like Manta... He had to concentrate on looking the temporary captain to learn his tricks.

The crew had started making its moves. Everyone had been training as much as they could. They were all working for their captain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Qunicy got his medical books to study medcine in hopes of creating new medicine for his crew. His training would involve him learning as much as he could about medicine in order to save his crew from sickness and injuries. He got out his chemical set from his medical set mixing and turning different chemicals in order to make new medicine.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Frank's mind had only one thing in it: Blank. He had no idea how to train himself. His dead body wasn't gonna get any stronger in such a short time, dead bodies needed much more practice. He had no idea for new fighting moves for his Zombie Kata and his digging skills couldn't be a any better. "Dammit" He hissed, and took his fiddle off of the wall of his room. He climbed up to the crow's nest and started playing an old sailors song, slow and quiet. He hoped that he could have some bright ideas from playing.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm

As Frank was playing his music, Manta who was about to start his training looked at him with an angry face. He said "You stupid zombie! Stop playing that violin!" hoping that the crew's musician would stop so that he would be able to concentrate on his training. He wanted to have the best results from his training in order to be able to help his brother. Maximillion helped him a lot by surrendering himself, so he should do pay him back.

As Manta was talking to Frank, R.A.M. 2 watched with a surprised face. He wanted to speak but as he lacked a mouth, he did not say anything. He was about to show a message on the tiny screen at the top of his forehead that would say that the instrument was actually a fiddle but he did not because he was afraid of Manta's insanity. He could not know if the cold-blooded assassin would turn him into a chicken and kill him at all. Manta was very dangerous...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Frank didn't mind being called stupid, he new he was. He didn't mind being called a zombie either, it was a compliment. But the last word tickled all of his wrong nerves at the same time.
"Violin...?" He asked quietly. "VIOLIN?!". He then jumped off the high craw's nest and landed on the deck with a thud. "I fiddle! therefore I'm a fiddler! So this is not a damn violin... IT'S A DAMN FIDDLE!!!" He shouted. Stepping towards Manta. He cracked his head to the side, reaching a position that would kill an ordinary man. "You're lucky I'm not planting your face in the ground fool..." he whispered. Tension was definitely in the air.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

"Stupid Zombie..." the man said with an irritated look on his face. In minutes, he grabbed his scythe from his back with his right hand as the left was burnt in the Unholy War and pointed towards Frank with it. He said "You are going to feel my wrath, zombie!". The man was serious. Although he did not plan on killing the zombie because Maximillion would be angry with him, he still wanted to teach him a lesson. In order to scare off Frank, he said "You are going to be the food of Connie-chan..." and looked towards the chicken that took an evil look on her face and showed her tongue to everyone. That was the chicken's hunger...

R.A.M. 2 on the other side just sit down and relaxed. If he looked at the two people battling, he would get used to their techniques and so he would start copying them. The more they battled the better it would be for him. And so, without saying anything, the robot started looking at the funny battle that was about to start between Frank and Manta.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 pm

"I'll show you..." Frank mumbled and grabbed his left arm. He tried to pull it but then he realized: Quincy bandaged his arms, he couldn't detach them to use his Zombie Kata!
"You're a good doctor Quincy..." Frank mumbled with gritted teeth. "I'll just have to take you out with my fists!" He shouted and sent a right hook fist aimed to Manta's jaw. The fist, like all of Frank's fists, was strong enough to crush stone.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 pm

"Chk! Shockwave Fly!" the man said as he launched two shockwaves at the ground from his feet in order to repel himself high in the air and avoid the punch. Then, he looked at the zombie who was below him. He pointed towards him with his scythe and said "Scythe Windslash!" as he launched an air blade towards him in order to cut his hand. Even if he cut it, nothing would happen. He would only feel the pain, so it did not matter at all.

As all these were happening, R.A.M. 2 started looking at the shockwave techniques of Manta. The cyborg had seen Maximillion using them briefly, too and so he had an idea about what they were. If he got to see the man using the technique some more he would be able to learn how to perform it and master it in a short period of time. That battle was helping the cyborg a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm

' No Matter I'll just scatter... Oh SHIT!' Frank thought as he reached the conclusion he can't scatter. The air blade was progressing towards him and Frank didn't feel like getting decapitated, so he jumped. He jumped forward, the air blade missing him by lonely inches. He landed hard on his chest, and immediately got back up. "You come back here!" He shouted at the flying man. He then used all of his leg strength to jump towards the descending Manta and attempt to deliver a knee to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"Too easy!" the man said as he gracefully spinned and move away from the knee. Then, he said "Shockwaver Kick!" as he attempted to kick Frank with a kick at his right side that was echanced by his signature shockwave. If the kick hit, it would send him to the deck of the ship with extreme force, damaging him a lot. Manta was serious, despite the fact that he did not intent to kill his comrade. He was always serious when he battles, after all.

Meanwhile, R.A.M. 2 had been watching more and more. Seeing all these powerful techniques he finally managed to understand how the shockwave style is performed from the feet. He could go and start mastering the move, but he prefered to see the battle more in order to see more techniques to learn. He WOULD get stronger just like anyone else from the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Quincy was mixing some chemicals when he finally designed a concoction that would either make him have better control of his chemical juggling or kill them all. Oh well in the name of science Quincy drank the the chemical brew. A huge explosion occured on the ship covering everyone with black smoke. A huge greenish chemical ball was in the sky in the shape of the crew's jolley roger. It worked his brew worked!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 pm

"Oh Shi..." Was all frank managed to say before the kick hit him on the side. He was sent flying towards the deck, covered by the black smoke of Quincy's experiment. He hit the deck with such force that caused it to crack, his entire body entered a spasm and then he lied there lifelessly.
Frank woke up a second later, under the ship's deck. "What the hell happened?" He mumbled. "Why do I feel funny?" He then opened his eyes and got a glimpse at his body. It wasn't there. His arms, his legs, nothing was there, only a smoky tail that sprouted out of the back of his floating head. His head! His head wasn't there either, only a cloud shaped like it!
'The hell?!" he thought. In his life as a zombie he got to see and feel plenty of weird stuff but nothing got close to what he felt now. He felt his body, but it was above deck, and he was below deck, weird. He tried floating towards the stairs. It worked. He could float to where he wanted. He could see, smell and hear. He floated up the stairs and up to the deck. "What did you do Fool?!" He shouted at Manta.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 pm

"Huh?! What did you expect me to do, you freak!" the man said to the zombie in a funny way. Then, he fell on the ground as he was worried about the explosion. If the bastards of the crew kept going acting like this, the ship would be destroyed and all of the Devil Fruit users would fall in the sea... On the other hand, the only Devil Fruit user on the ship was Frank. If the ship was destroyed, he would sink and die. However, even if he thought of that, he thought what Maximillion would say. He did not want him to think that Manta was a useless captain. Soon enough, the man run towards Quincy's room seeing the black smoke. He said "What the hell did you do?!" while coughing. The man could not handle that crew at all.

Seeing that the short confrontation between Manta and Frank ended, the cyborg got up. R.A.M. 2 was about to go with his training session. As he looked at the sea, he jumped on the air and by shiftly moving his right leg he performed a tiny shockwave. Although it was not mastered, that was still something. With his advanced programs it would be mastered soon, so it did not matter at all as long as he could use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Quincy was on the ground covered in some smoke "It works it works! I'm brillent. Look at what I can do." He threw out his fisht releasing an entire beam of chemial fire. The fire soon engulfed the entire doctor's room. "I learned how to master my chemical juggling! Well maybe not completely but close enough. I think we better get out of here. Its getting kinda hot in here."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"It definitely is hot you dumba*s!" were the words of the temporary captain at the doctor of the crew who was destroying a small part of the ship with his new chemical attacks. "It's cool, though. I have to admit it!" he said as he was going to get out. "Come out!" he finished, as he finally got out while coughing because of the smoke he breathed. Then, he run towards the kitchen were he previously placed two big barels with water. He quickly moved them towards the fire, extinguishing it before it spread to the ship. Wow... What Quincy did was something more than unpredictable, yet awesome. If he went with beams like that in Impel Down, he would be able to save Maximillion with the rest of the crew.

At the same time, R.A.M. 2 was still trying to master the shockwave. In a few minutes, his shockwaves were slightly bigger than before. The cyborg quickly adapted himself to the technique. He believed that in one hour he would have mastered the technique and everything would be okay. He hoped he was right... Otherwise, he would be lacking the strength to save his captain from the prison.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 pm

"This is a complete freakshow..." Frank said to himself as he looked at his life less corpse lying in a small crater. "How did this happen? Am I dead? It feels like when ?I died the first time" He said, floating closer to his body. "Well it worked the first time..." He said, remembering how he got his life back. He then took a deep ghostly breath and shot himself towards his body. Frank's floating soul got into his body's chest with a small glow following it.
Frank's eyes then shot open. He took a moment to examine his body, making sure all of his limbs were still working. It was like getting back to life, a second time. "I think I just got stronger..." He said, clutching his right hand in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 am

(Chusei)
Still not sure how Payne got away with Maxamillion. Chusie was not happy one bit... "WHy ar eevil men always cowards..." Normally Chusie would hide in plain site but being in such a fowl mood He walked in plain site. Anyone who would challenge him would shurly regret it.

"I guess I should head to Impel down and finish off Payne and save Max... Maybe i can even find that Bastard Martello there.."

Chusei stopped in deep thought. HIs senses still peaked to the fullest letting his eyes wonder around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 am

Quincy got out the room before Mantra put the fire with the barrels. He didn't want to get wet. When max put douce the fire out he also got all his research papers wet. Now Quincy would have to start from scratch on his new medication ideas. Oh well for the time being quincy should pratice on his chemical juggling. He walked up upon the deck to show Frank his new technique.

"Hey frank look at this!" Quincy shot out a beam from his hand of chemical fire towad the side of the ship where no one would get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)   dusk - Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 3: Training for the captain (Open to the Dusk Pirates, allies and the new crew members)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next