One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supa Supa no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Supa Supa no mi Empty
PostSubject: Supa Supa no mi   Supa Supa no mi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 am

Name: Supa Supa no mi

Type: Paramecia

Effect:
The Supa Supa no Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that turns the users body into steel and allows the user to turn any part of their body into a steel blade to attack opponents with. "Supasupa" is the noise a knife makes when cutting through something. It allows them to turn most of their body into steel. It also allows for sword airblades like how normal swordsmen might be able to do, however it can be done with the whole body instead of just the sword, since the whole body can turn into a blade at any given time.

User:

Growth curve:
0% : Just the hands at this point.
10% :Can turn hands and legs into steel blades
20% : Can turn torso into steel
30% : Can turn torso, head and back into steel, but not for attacking, only the hand can attack
40% : Can use fingers as blades as well as sharper than most of the other attacks
50% : Can create air blades in this mode, mostly from the hands only.
60% : Can use airblade attacks from the legs as well
70% :The entire body can turn into metal,and used as a blade
80% : Sword, or sharp attacks will stop working his body, but only one at a time
90% : Air blades can be produced from anywhere on the body, legs, torso, hands, head
100% : Cannot be cut, body becomes steel fully and can use proficiently powerful air waves
Ability Points Cost: (a mod will add an ability points cost after approveing the fruit)

Last edited by nikz200 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Supa Supa no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supa Supa no mi   Supa Supa no mi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 am

very well done, Id say this devil fruit isnt much more than the usual paramecia range, metal has its advantages but also its weaknesses, the sabi sabi no mi or goro goro no mi especially

I classify this a a 15 point devil fruit, well within the bounds of being able to start out with it, since its a cannon fruit we wont discuss it at length

APPROVED, supa supa no mi belongs exculsivly to nikz200 for the time being and what ever character he intends to give it

however please lengthen the description to a parigraph, your character with the fruit will not be approved till thats done.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

Supa Supa no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supa Supa no mi   Supa Supa no mi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 am

Edited,

Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Supa Supa no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supa Supa no mi   Supa Supa no mi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 am

fine
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Supa Supa no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supa Supa no mi   Supa Supa no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supa Supa no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Advanced Area :: Devil Fruit Registry :: Taken Devil Fruits-
Jump to: