One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senaya BroadSword

Go down 
+2
nikz200
Rodoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am

Weapon name: Senaya BroadSword. From japanese: "sen" thousand and "aya" colour. (Thousand colour broadsword).

Description: A heavy, big steel broad sword with a hande made of gold. In the middle of the handle, like 2.5 centimeters away from the steel part there is a hole to put gems, the gems can be interchanged and it affects the power of the weapon. The weapon's handle has a cover of a special rubber made to fit that handle in special. This handle can't be taken off of the sword and prevents Roko from getting electrocuted if the sword touches any electrical source.

weapon special abilities: The weapon has a different kind of metal in the center (to explain it better, more than an absorbing metal, this is a kind of hollow metal,(it looks like a pommes stone), that has a series of cannals inside) this metal absorbs and makes the weapon have effects from the gem that is placed in the hole in the handle. So this can happen, at the side of the handle (in the part were it is hold) there is switch, when this switch is pressed, despite which crystal(dial) is in the slot, the dial is activated and its power is unleashed in direction to the special metal, it goes through the cannals and finally out of the sword through holes in the outer steel core. This gems are special gems that are imbued with powers of elements. There are only 5 existing gems: Wind gem, water-ice gem, fire gem, thunder gem and Ground gem; although, if someone were to discover the science behind the powers of the saber, maybe more crystals could be invented. This gems affect the weapon abilities in different ways, but its not like it makes it a god weapon, it just gives it an additional effect: wind gem causes air slashes and little tornadoes when the weapon is spinned (like in its axis); water-ice gem causes the weapon to attack with additional splashes that freeze a while later; fire gem makes the weapon to be surrounded by fire, this can burn foes and other stuff ; thunder gem imbues the weapon with the power of thunder, the weapon has electrical sparks that can build up around when this gem is placed in the hole, the weapon has an additional, electrical shock and finally Ground gem which functions as a kind of magnet: the user can lift rocks and pieces of ground of a maximum weight of 10Kg and try and throw them at a foe, this is the most difficult gem to use because if the user tries to lift a rock that is too heavy the broadsword gets sticked to the rock and can only be freed by swaping the gem.

The saber works like in the diagram:

Senaya BroadSword Chiaya10 NOTE: not to scale.

History: The sword was used as a dagger by giants in the past, it was a gift given to the giant king by a powerful king of the nighbour kingdom as an alliance between the two kingdoms. The saber was passed by generations as a relic and ended up in the hands of the last descendants from that giant king. The gems are really this: The wind gem is a gem with a powerfull wind dial inside; the water-ice gem is a very big ice dial ; the fire gem is a big flame dial; the ground gem has eaten the mineral magnet no mi (https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4268-mineral-magnet-no-mi#74810), which gives the power to the special metal and the thunder gem has an electrical dial in it. In Magmaztec Island, a handle for the weapon was bought and added to the broad sword.

Last edited by Rodoku on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Approved unless a senior mod or Admin says other wise.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 am

umm , how do these gems come into existence? Are they scientific?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

they are dials. read the "History" part, I have to wait till ym ice and electric dials are revised.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm

APPROVED then
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 pm

I need reapproval for changes made in the saber, the handle.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Mmm I took off the part of the impact dial, since it was kind of unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 pm

RE-APPROVED. Again
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 am

I edited, cause, Cob just made me realize, that this weapon is actually a broadsword, not a saber. I need re-approval i guess.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 am

Re-approved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 am

magic, or gems embuned with elements (alchemy?) is not in one piece, but the explanation in your history dosent warrant them either, your playing with elements of dial science that were never explained sorry but this just dosent make sense
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 am

I edited explaining pretty much how it works, I hope this is enough.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

no offense but... what does that change?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

I dont understand, then, what is the problem with dials? When they are activated, their power is unleased from the dial and it goees through the cannals inside the metal. For the electricity, it is conducted by the metal inside too, so what is what you dont understand about it? No offence, but I dot get what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senaya BroadSword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senaya BroadSword   Senaya BroadSword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senaya BroadSword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Weapons are here-
Jump to: