One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scar Pirates - DELETED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

The Scar Pirates - DELETED Empty
PostSubject: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 pm

The Scar Pirates

The Scar Pirates - DELETED Istock10

Crew Name: The Scar Pirates

Captain: Blane D. Jones

Flag: A classic Jolly Roger with a black and white bandanna and a X-shaped scar on his right cheekbone. There are two crossed cutlasses instead of the traditional bones and the mouth is filled with gold coins.

Ship: TEMPORAL: The Fare Maiden (Small wooden ship)

Side: Pirates, but only the hardcore ones Twisted Evil

Current Members:
Spoiler:

Crew Goals:
  • To become rich and famous around the Grand Line.

Crew History: After earning his reputation in the East blue, Blane crossed over to the Grand Line on the deck of a random pirate ship. Sailing in his junk of a ship, Blane is looking for people to help him achieve his dream: Become more famous and richer than his dad.

Expeting new members?: Yes. Will not accept all. Only chars who fit the goals and style will be accepted. You need to be greedy! Only Active members

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

hope I can with deer556.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Wow I've never seen that before... APPROVED! I'm placing you as a navigator. We'll start the first thread when we reach three members.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:12 pm

great! thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

heres my child minded chef to join ya! https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3715-jason-gareth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 am

Both of you are APPROVED! Dau you'll get the chef position and Val you'll get the musician position. We will wait for Sorrykid's char to be approved and than we can begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

OK guys I'm terribly sorry but this crew seems to be limping both in activity and in ideas, a thing that I personally hate. I'm going to freeze things down for the moment, rethink some stuff and then reset the crew and start from fresh, ignoring the current thread. You are free to find new crews for your chars if you want, cause the next time I'll open this crew I'm gonna stick with the main goals, which some of you don't fill (You are not the greedy bastards I'm looking for) Except for SK's char, who was made especially for the crew and as a result is a complete fit. Again I'm terribly sorry if anyone of you is insulted by it or something but I think we all don;t really like the current thread, correct me if I'm wrong. CREW SUSPENDED!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 am

Removing Jason due to him being one of the characters that does not fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 pm

im your slave
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 pm

I can accept you as a slave Vala, but I'm planning a lot of battles in this crew's RP, including some treasure hunts and thefts. Since your char can't really fight, I need to know if you are still willing to be a part of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Crew restarted. All embers have been removed except for SK who fits the goals and the theme. Vala, tell me if you're in or out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

yes
if you will treat a slave as a slave
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 am

No prob Val, ACCEPTED as a slave and musician
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 pm

ok thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

when you going to make a thread?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 pm

When we get one more member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 am

I have edited my character

Last edited by xandmine on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 am

Well, I am desperate for members and your char WAS approved, but I have a few things about him that kinda bug me.
Shigan and Kami-E are marine moves, you should write how he learned them if he isn't a marine. Secondly, I can't see why being calm would give him super strength and speed. Though it shouldn't really affect my crew, I want to make sure you won't make these mistakes in the RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Ok well this is fine and I have edited my character
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Much better, ACCEPTED!
Just to make sure you know what you are stepping into, we are in no way the good guys, this is supposed to be a classic pirate crew. Treasure hunting, ship hijacks, random thefts, getting drunk, that kind of stuff.
We will wait for SK to redo his char before we begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 pm

oh ok then that's all good I'm fine with that my character will totally be up for all that he just wants to have a good time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

I want her to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates - DELETED   The Scar Pirates - DELETED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scar Pirates - DELETED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next