One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 am

((location is below the place where gol.d.rodger was executed at night, so no one is in there way))
Mustang sat on the execution table, bored as shit. This was not a job for a lieutenant commander but a child. His only job was crushing rioting pirates in the street, which he didnt understand either, because by 10, all pirates were either passed out drunk or paying there sluts while he sat there, the darkness below him mockingly staring at him, waiting for a figure to appear from it, a figure to kill from it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:27 am

The 8 ft tall Gaint squid Fishman appeared before Mustang. "Hey Ugly whatcha stareing at hahahahaha! Now I do not know why but im compelled to fight you... So Die hahaahahahaha!"

Eric Flint Pulled out 8 pistols. "Cripple!" Attempting to Unload 10 rounds into each of Mustangs legs and 10 rounds into each of Mustangs arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 am

Mustang saw a fishman walk out of the darkness and shoot at him, finally, a pirate not drunk. He smiled and lifted his fist, punched it into the ground and sent himself rocketing up at high speeds, attempting to dodge the bullets. Then at the peak of his ascent, he shot out his claw gloves and swung them at the enemy, sending gusts at eric.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 am

Useing Quick step to dodge out of the way the Air Cutter sill hit Eric leaving a deep scar into his right side. "Ahhhh you bastard hehehehe you hit me... =("

Useing rapid reload Eric reloaded 4 of his guns as he aimed for of his Pistols At Mustang while he continued to slowly reload the other 4.

"Trigger Finger Murder!" Uses Pistols to attempt to shoot off Mustangs trigger fingers with two bullets.

Moving simi fast with quick step moved behind Mustang finally finishing reloading his guns.

Attempting to use "Knock back Kick"Uses right leg to kick mustangs back knocking him back.

"I Just finished reloading prepare yourself!" Eric hoped the kick would buy him enough time till his next shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:46 am

Mustang almost laughed when he saw the "guppies" poor attemted to severe his index finger and used Geppou to try to dodge and climb up higher. And when that patheic kick came behind him, Mustang cried out a laugh once, in his entire fighting life and grabbed at the kick with the help of his insane strength. If this worked, he would do a kaze whirlwind with the man still in his clutches and throw him at the ground
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 am

As Mustang Grabbed Eric's Leg Eric Smiled. "Try and Dodge this while your holding me leg!"

"Rapid fire madness!"shoots 40 rounds from his 8 pistols. From point blank range. As he emptyed his guns Eric tossed them in his gun quiver and he used "Quick draw to instantly draw his 4 shotguns.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 am

"SHIT" Mustang only let the "sh" part escape his mouth, and he flung the man down as he was firing, and punched a number of Kaze shockwaves at the bullets to stop them temporarily and used that time to soru under the falling man and spoke in a whispering voice, it was calming, mysterious and creepy at the same time "it appears your the only live person to hear my voice" he said smiling. Then, in a split second, he took his entire hand with claws out, coated it all with wind, and shoved it at his heart from the back "or is that subject to change?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 am

Crashing into the ground Erics bones hurt as he quickly used step only to turn around in time to receive a fist through his chest. Eric spat blood from his mouth onto Mustang 'Ugg.... you ba...stard!"

Doing his best to remain awake Eric used
"Quad Shotgun blast!"attempting to Quickly Shoot his four shotguns shooting 12 rounds into a Mustang while his fist is through his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:11 am

FUCK! Mustang's mind was racing faster than a speeding bullet, like the one hurtling at him at full speed. Then Mustang got an idea. He started shooting shockwaves from his hands to block the bullets and blow his arm off of eric. As he did this, he shot towards the ground until he hit it, full force, and made a sizable dent to the pavment. Blood sprayed out of Mustangs mouth as he hit and then, mouth dripping blood, he immediatly started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 am

Blood drained from Eircs Blue face has his blood spilled into a pool of blood ont the ground. "This is it for me.... But you will not get away will killing me so EASILY!!!"

Eric used "Gates of Hell!" Mounts two Bazooka's on each shoulder fireing 20 heat sinking missles at Mustang as he uses another the remaining 6 arms to continually throw 6 round bombs with fuses. for a toatl of 24 fuse bombs.

Eric body was wreaked he was barely able to keep himself standing as he strained all of his life force. Eyes glowing with a white resolve determined to take Mustang down with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 am

Mustang had to work fast. He couldn't afford to become fish food. So then he started to make whirlwinds to take the impact of the blows of the explosives, he also sent some shockwaves for backup "I WONT LOSE TO A STUPID GUPPY!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 am

The Blood Loss was too much. That attack was all eric had left as he fell on his knees he braced himself with all 8 arms. Sweat and blood dripped and poured from his body.

"I Cant belive this... Utterly defeated...." Eric was able to draw 1 pistol from his bag as he aimed it at Mustang in a last ditch effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 am

Mustang sighed and sorued behind the man, trying kicking his gun away and looked at him, sighing again "I have to admit, that last one was a duzy, you probably would have gotten me if it werent for my devils fruit, but nice effort" and he sat next to the man until he lost concesness
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:34 am

(OOC Thread Over I guess? Lol MUSTANG IS THE WINNER!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint   GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: James T. Mustang VS. Eric Flint
Page 1 of 1