One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.) Empty
PostSubject: R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.)   R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Name: R.A.M. 2 (Revolutionary Annihilation Machine 2)

Bounty: 0

Species: Cyborg

Occupation: Fighter/ Can Navigate because he has traveled a lot

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance: R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.) Tekd988475

History: R.A.M. 2 is a cyborg that was created in secret as a part of the R.A.M. project, a project of the World Government. The only ones who knew about his existence were the Gorousei and the scientists who created it. R.A.M. 2 is the second cyborg of the R.A.M. project. The purpose of his creation was to send him to destroy the revolutionaries which were a threat for the Government because as he was a machine, he would not show any feelings and would not hesitate at anything. However, he was treated as a failure. Unlike R.A.M., the original, R.A.M. 2 started developping feelings and started acting more like a human. In missions, he even started hesitating and compared to the original R.A.M. he was useless. After a lot of thinking, the Government decided to have him destroyed in order to get rid of his existence. If somebody found him, the secret project would be revealed and so their secret weapons would be known to the public...
However, before they managed to do anything at him, the cyborg found out their plans. Knowing that they thought him to be useless, he went berserk and destroyed the lab he was being held and escaped. The Government, knowing that if they put a bounty on his head they would have him revealed, decided to hide what happened from the public and instead start chasing the cyborg by sending their top agents. Since then, R.A.M. 2 has been traveling across the Grand Line, hoping to find any people that were not like the Government and would treat him as a normal person... As much as they could...
In the end, R.A.M. 2 ended up with the Dusk Pirates. There, he formed a friendship with Koga, a member of the crew. In the end, while the crew battled the Hooded Knights and other marines, he ended up getting in front of his captain to defend him and got destroyed. While dying, the cyborg fullfilled his goal. He found somebody to like him and live with until the end.
Legacy: After dying, Koga took his weapon in order to have something from his friend to remember and in order to avenge him.

Personality: R.A.M. 2 is a kind hearted cyborg. Unlike the previous R.A.M., he has developed feelings and that makes him weaker because he shows signs of hesitation in battles as he does not want to take any lives at all. He enjoys reading books a lot so that he can add more information in his memory. Also, R.A.M. 2 does not like communicating with people because he cannot talk at all. Instead, he has a tiny screen on his forehead that writes in a text whatever he wants to say. Despite that, though, he is eager to make friends with anyone and tag with them as a team. Also, although he is only 2 years old, he can think and act like an adult as he is a cyborg and could think from the very first moment he was activated. A fun fact about R.A.M. 2 is that whenever he is very happy, sad or actually in a different mood state from his original, the additional faces appear on the tiny screen on his forehead, showing his true mood.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A
Effect: N/A

Special Abilities: Adaptability: R.A.M. 2's artificially created brain is made that way so that he can easily learn any technique that he is being taught and master it in a very short period of time.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
-Fast Shot: The user shoots a bullet that is echanced with a ray of the Suba-Suba no Mi, making it travel extremely fast to the target.
-Fast Blast: The user shoots a blast from his Subagun that significantly echances the speed of the target for a while (2 posts).
-Fast Slash: The user slashes his enemies with the small scythe of his Subagun.

Weapons/Items: Subagun

Goals: To live a peaceful life and make friends with humans.

Last edited by Maxulus on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.)   R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:27 pm

fine with me approved
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.)   R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 am

he may rest in peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.)   R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.A.M. 2 (R.I.P. killed by Derge Sr.)
Page 1 of 1