One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fujimoto Takumi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:50 am

Name: Fujimoto Takumi

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Steel Village Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance:
Fujimoto Takumi Tek28e1605
Takumi is a young man without any outstanding features except for his bright blue eyes. He has dark brown hair with equal length on every side in no particular hairstyle. He is about 1.80 meters tall (5’11” or almost 6 feet). He wears a plain T-shirt, blue jeans and regular brown shoes in public, but when he is with his crew he dons a very different outfit. He wears a white jacket with many pockets and a plain purple T-shirt underneath. He also wears white jeans instead of his regular blue ones and white gym shoes.

History: Takumi was born as the son of two rather wealthy parents, his father being in charge of a shipwright company and his mother being an actress. He has been to the best schools, has always gotten the highest grades and only got the best his parents could provide. Even though he loved his parents and they loved him he desired more. He started losing interest in everything and kept getting gloomier. His parents noticed this and hired a Rokushiki-teacher for him, in the hope it would cheer him up. Since then, Takumi took Rokushiki-lessons every day and he started to form a close bond with his teacher. Every once in a while his teacher would tell him stories about his adventures when he was younger. Takumi had never been happier, but still he felt something was missing. The Rokushiki-lessons had helped to cheer him up, but because of his teacher’s stories he felt a new desire. Eventually he planned to sneak out at night and head up the mountain to catch a wanted bandit there. He kept postponing it until the day he turned seventeen. Then he decided it was now or never and he headed out to the mountain and sought out the bandits. He succeeded in catching the bandit who was no match for his Rokushiki and handed him over to a marine base on a nearby island. Since then he has been hunting bandits and pirates to quench his thirst for adventure.

At some point Takumi decided to leave his home island and head for Water 7 where he would try and find a pirate crew he could join. There, he met Iken and joined the Steel Village Pirates' Second Division. Despite not having a rokushiki teacher anymore Iken taught Takumi the Namikaze Flash and Namikaze Hard Body.

Personality: Takumi is a friendly, calm and joyful person who isn’t easily upset. Even when he does get upset, he hardly resorts to violence because his Rokushiki-teacher taught him to remain calm, as using his Rokushiki against someone in a heated argument could easily result in the other’s death. But although he is usually calm he enjoys nothing more than the thrill of adventure, not knowing what he will encounter. He also has a tendency to be a too rash when he is out on an adventure, more often than not getting himself into trouble. Takumi enjoys good food and loves swimming.

Ship: None

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: None
type: None
effect: None

Special Abilities: Rokushiki, superhuman strength, superhuman speed (especially when using Namikaze Flash)

Learned Techniques:
Geppo
Shigan
Rankyaku

Namikaze Hard Body: A technique taught to Takumi by Iken. Takumi hardens his muscular system increasing the amount of damage their body can take, it’s useful when blocking powerful attacks.
Namikaze Flash: A technique taught to Takumi by Iken. Soru equivalent speed technique used by slamming both feet down at the same time multiple times.

Meteor Smash: Takumi uses Namikaze Flash to launch himself at his opponent while using Namikaze Hard Body in mid-air, smashing himself into the opponent.
Namikaze Shooting Star: A combination of Namikaze Flash and Geppo that allows the user to travel at Soru-speed vertically as well, and also adding the possibility to traverse area’s that can’t be crossed by walking quickly, such as the distance between two ships at sea or the other side of a wall
Star Kick: Takumi launches himself at his opponent with Namikaze Flash and uses the momentum to make his kick stronger.

Weapons/Items: None

Goals: -Experience an amazing adventure!
-Learn the Rokuogan

Last edited by sjasogun1 on Sun May 20, 2012 9:36 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:30 pm

APPROVED....
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 am

-Removed Soru Panchi (Soru Punch) since Takumi is focussing his training on his kicking moves.
-Changed the name of Soru Hando (Soru Kick) to Flash
-Added Tekkai
-Added Rankyaku
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am

REAPPROVED , but did he gain those two techs in rp?
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am

He has been training a lot inbetween four threads. Cob asked me if I was planning to upgrade my character so I did.

The threads were the Steel Village's Unholy War, the first stop on Rose Island, the Brightwood Island Takeover, the Reunion on Rose Island and the current Fishman Island thread. That's five threads but Takumi had been unconscious for a great part of the period between the Brightwood Island Takeover and the Reunion on Rose Island.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Re-approved
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

Since I asked a question about whether I could invent new techniques In Thread and use them before being approved here and it was answered negative I'll add this here.

-Added Meteor Smash (Equivalent to Blueno's Tekkai Sai). I already used this in thread but if it doesn't get approved I'll edit my post.
-Added a premature version of the Nova technique for use further on in the thread where Takumi will accidentally 'invent' it and nearly destroy his legs in the process. Will be updated after the thread to decrease the damage Takumi does to himself with it.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:27 pm

not approved how did he learn that much rokushiku at his age. one technique could take like 5 years to learn /master

what would the nova technique do to others?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:25 pm

you cant have 4 rokushiki techs as a starter, less alone a pirate, unless your in CP9. Please make it 3 rokushiki techs
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:45 am

Now I'm confused, the rokushiki got approved before, both by Nikz and after some further extrapolation by me by Karasu as well. Takumi also certainly isn't a starter anymore, he's participated in many of the Steel Village Pirates threads, listed in my post explaining my previous addition:

sjasogun1 wrote:
He has been training a lot inbetween four threads. Cob asked me if I was planning to upgrade my character so I did.

The threads were the Steel Village's Unholy War, the first stop on Rose Island, the Brightwood Island Takeover, the Reunion on Rose Island and the current Fishman Island thread. That's five threads but Takumi had been unconscious for a great part of the period between the Brightwood Island Takeover and the Reunion on Rose Island.

Also, the 5 years to master a single technique doesn't hold up for many of the CP9 members, especially Kaku who was just 23 years old with all Rokushiki mastered and many more powerful derivative attacks to go along with it, so presumably he mastered them all a long time before that.

I also went into more detail with the Nova technique. The heat adds extra damage to the attack and gives Takumi the ability to burn his opponents with it, much like Sanji's Diable Jambe, but vastly less controlled. I also edited it to make it more obvious that it is still a very unstable move.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm

I still not approve of this I disagree with my fellow mods on approving this char. and you state that he had been in a lot of threads, your post count denies that, or you werent very active. still I find you have too much rokushikius and you didnt state a good way how he learned it

kaku was a member of cp9 and trained as kid to become that. also he is marine and would have a good teacher

I also dont understand the reason off the white glow its an op attack and you wont let him lose the use of his legs at all, you say there is a chance but there wont be since you wont let that happen.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:50 am

-Removed Nova. I'll add it some time later when Takumi has become stronger.
-Removed Soru, Kamisori and Tekkai
-Replaced them with Namikaze Flash, Namikaze Shooting Star and Namikaze Hard Body, respectively.
-Added a piece of history that includes Takumi joining the Steel Village Pirates and Iken teaching him the Namikaze Flash and Namikaze Hard Body

-Editing of all of my previous posts to replace all instances of Soru with either nothing or Namikaze Flash, depending on the period of time the post took place in will commence after re-approval.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

APPROVED unless Red says otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm

thankyou for editing this char and making him mroe reasonable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fujimoto Takumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto Takumi   Fujimoto Takumi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujimoto Takumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: