One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cold Rain Pirates

Go down 
+4
Redmerv
naneun1
Sleepy
Mana-kun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm

what people do you need in this crew?
theif?
fighter?
weapon?
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm

theif and a fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

are you submitting both to join or just one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:25 am

which do you want? one of them or both?
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:10 pm

ill take both if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:01 pm

i dont mind
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:49 pm

I'd like to join this crew if you'll have me.

David Morrison 'Hooded One'
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Your both approved~ Val both of yours will be in the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:53 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

whats happened in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:36 pm

you can join after that thread ok? Right now its in the middle of a battle and the godmod captain of the enemys has appeared. You could be seen robbing the ship or something.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Sorry, but I've decided to pull out. I have my reasons, but I'd prefer not to share them. But no, it's not a moral reason or anything serious like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm

i think imma kill off saul and replace em with an assasin
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey Mana, I've seen you log in a few times without posting. I don't know if it's because you have a problem or if it's because you got tired of this crew but I'll tell ya this: I'm gonna remove Leon in about three days unless we get some response from you. I'm sorry but I don't have room in my char list for inactive crews.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Ok I'm sorry but I simply can't wait any longer, I pull out Leon Xen. Nothing personal or anything it's just that I can't afford a char slot to a non-active crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Rain Pirates   The Cold Rain Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Rain Pirates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2