One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Empty
PostSubject: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Name: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto.

Bounty: None at the moment.

Species: Human.

Allegiance: Steel Village Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Bright Hope Monastery/North Blue

Appearance: Balthazar is a slender men with average height. He wears a black priest robe and a silver cross necklace. He wears a high black boots. He has a long straight silvery white hair. He always keep his gauntlet beneath his robe.

History: He was raised in an orphanage in North Blue. When he was 5 years old, he was adopted by the high priest of Bright Hope Monastery and he began his religious education there. He was taught the Fist of Faith style martial art by the high priest, in hope he will succeed him in a future and became the high priest himself. When he was 18 years old and already finished his martial art training, the monastery was accused of conspiring with the revolutionary and hiding a clues about the existence of ancient weapon. When the marines came to the monastery, the high priest knock him and took him to a secret room to keep him safe. When he conscious, all he could find was only the ruins of his monastery and a corpses of all the priests. He frantically looking for a sign of the high priest, only to find his lifeless body near the Altar of Heaven, a room that no one can enter except the high priest and him. In tears and regret, he considered this incident as his sins, because he cannot protect the people he cared the most. After buried all of the corpses, he took the Gauntlet of Judgement from the Altar of Heaven and start his journey of redemption.

Personality: Balthazar is a deeply religious person and he is a heavy believer of fate. He is a humble and kind person, treat all people with equality despite what their races is. He is calm and well-mannered. He always avoid to kill his enemy in battle, cause he believe everyone deserve a chance to redeem their sins.

Ship: Don't have

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: None
Type: -
Effect: -

Special Abilities: Fist of Faith Style martial art.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
- Fifth Heaven Judgement: Balthazar delivers a fivefold fist attack into his enemy.
- Holy Strike: Strike his opponent torso with a poweful single strike.
- Final Judgement: His finishing move, delivers a fatal blow into enemy vital points.
- Hundred Fist of Faith: Throw a fast rapid punchs.
- Fist of God: His another finishing move, strike an enemy head from point blank range with all of his strength.
- Empty Palm: His only long range attack, he releases a high speed palm thrust. A force of compressed air is formed to violently strike his enemy.

Weapons/Items: Gauntlet of Judgement.

Character Flaws: Can't fight women and children, cannot kill his enemy, close-range fighter.

Goals: To redeem his sins by saving as many innocent life as he can from the cruelty of world government.

Last edited by SoulTaker on Sun May 08, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:15 am

take a look at this please.... i really want to start rping..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:08 am

hmm, well, just please expand on the appearance and then ill approve you
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

how about i put his picture?
Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Shoukera
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:49 pm

ok... keep the words and add the picture.....
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:30 pm

so did i get approved? i already put the picture.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:41 pm

You have to put the picture on the character sheet itself. But then again, don't. I'm pretty sure it's canon from some manga... I can see those signs on the upper right, and it really does look like a canon character, so I would most likely not approve it. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:42 pm

It doesnt matter, i cant identify which manga this is, so i think its ok. Its not too obvious

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto   Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balthazar "Priest" Mephisto
Page 1 of 1