One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Name: Tsubaki Yamanashi “The Ghostly Flower”

Bounty: 200,002(she broke in to the world government headquarters and reeked havoc, also countless thefts)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Zone Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: island in the West Blue

Appearance: she is skinny and has white hair that is tied up in the back and her banges to one side she also wares gray skinny
Jeans and a black long sleeve shert with 2 belt crossed over her chest and a neckless that was her mothers , Black shoes
click her to see https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/12/63/99/01/tsubak11.jpg

History: when Tsubaki was a small child she was dared to go in to the old shack at the end of town that everyone thought to be hunted, she didn’t believe in this because her mother said it was a lie. When she went in to the shack that no one would go in to she looked around all it was was a a banded rundown shack empty except for a safe in the back she picked the lock and opened it the only thing there was a fruit it looked like a gray peach she was starving she took a bite it was gross, she noticed something she hadn’t seen before it was a note it said to who ever reads this note that means you have found my devil fruit, you may have it if you wish. Whoa a devil fruit cool. She tried to use her new found power then she was flouting and see thru her self she ran back home to find some officers of the world government commandeer she and her mothers stuff tsubaki ran up and yelled are him to stop but he just pointed his gun at her face and shot she turned transparent the flu thru her killed her mother. She has been roaming ever since until she saw four men walking down the street in a harbor she ran a Stoll the bag of money the tallest one was holding he shot some metal net at her and she fell to the ground but just passed thru it and got back up they chased her back in to a ally dead end he said the boy next to him knelt down and put his hands on the ground and then root tided up her feet she stepped out of them and turned around and walked thru the wall. Later she was by the docks and the boy from before walk up she was about to leave when he said wait join our crew were pirates, she looked at him he couldn’t be older then 15, ok then she said and gave him back the money he lifted his hand then a flower grow right there he gave it to her.

Personality: Quiet and stoic

Ship: The SS not Justice

Ship Flag: an angry skull with crossing swords and a rifle sight around it
Devil Fruit: Rei Rei no mi
type: Paramecia
effect: see devil fruit section

Special Abilities: Skilled at lock picking, vary skilled with a chain sword, pick pocketing

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): chain whip( whips chain around at opponent ) debris cannon(shoots near by things at opponent) needle storm(shoots needles from all different angles)

Weapons/Items: chain sword, throwing needles

Goals: cause the world government as much pain as they caused

Last edited by Naoki351 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:33 pm

its amasing that they left a devil fuit just lying aroud
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:39 pm

it was in a safe hidden from view in a shack that know one would go in to affraid
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:40 pm

did ya get my "three things real quic" mesage
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:42 pm

yes tongue
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: just pointing out   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 pm

it seems like evryones parents were killed or abandoned there kids, did no one have a happy life? Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Heresy   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:47 pm

No that Anime Heresy
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: true   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 pm

no argueing that! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 am

npc
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:09 am

K
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 am

so whoever adopts her could put her in a differant crew or mess her up! she would be nothing that you had made her to be! GAHHH!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:21 am

... shes an NPC not ADDOPTABLE but I'm gussing you knew that
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 am

OH well then i misread...sorry ile just go back to my corner Sad
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 pm

NOT IF YOUR CORNER IS BOMBED!!!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

boom boom boom boom I want you in my room, well spend the night to-geth-a from now untill for-ev-a scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)   Tsubaki  Yamanashi (NPC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsubaki Yamanashi (NPC)
Page 1 of 1