One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animate - animate no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Animate - animate no mi Empty
PostSubject: Animate - animate no mi   Animate - animate no mi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 am

Name in Japanese:Animate - Animate no mi
Capabilities: This df can bring inanimate objects to life. This does not extend to corpses or anything organic for that matter dead or alive. But objects, like machinery and or other items. You can only bring one object at a time to life and even then, once the object which has been brought to life has been destroyed, it cannot be brought back to life again. the objects who are brought to life will usually only obey the user of this devil fruit who brought them to life. Things like ships, weapons , day to day items and what not. This also means that they possess quite a high degree of strength. Also each item that is brought back to life has its own personality. It has all the standard df weaknesses.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Animate - animate no mi   Animate - animate no mi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 am

Hm... would the Seisoku Seisoku work for you, Nikz?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Animate - animate no mi   Animate - animate no mi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:54 am

i guess that would work, except for the once a month rule, i find that one weird... and also the life one.. but otherwise i think its perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animate - animate no mi   Animate - animate no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animate - animate no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: