One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Darral Zastur

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:06 am

Name: King Darral ‘Disaster King’ Zastur

Bounty: 0

Species: Human

Allegiance: Head of the Royal Zastur family and anyone else he feels like making an alliance with, currently the Blizzard Pirates.

Home Village/Ocean: Zastur kingdom, North blue

Appearance: Has short, side combed dark green hair, a curly, silent-movie villain style moustache, a rather large mouth, eyes with very small pupils, and bushy, robust eyebrows. A short man standing at 5’4. Wears a simple gold crown with blue gems imbedded in at under each point, a large red cape with white fluffy trimmings which drags behind him on the floor and tied around his neck, a black long sleeve t-shirt with white sleeves, a pair of rings on his right hand and one on his left, some baggy, red trousers, almost clown like, and a pair of black cowboy boots without spurs.

History: King Darral Zastur wasn’t much of a king. After he took over the throne as the last remaining heir, with his long term pets Ted the hiking bear and Peck the south bird, both shipped over by the orders of his uncle, the previous head of the Zastur family, as a present on his eighth birthday, he pretty much all he ever did was attend world government meetings, flaunting the fact that he was a king, and make his royal advisor do all the work, and to make matters worse he pretty much ignored any requests from the world government and even orders from them. This became his downfall for after ignoring a request to allow a shichibukai, not noticing the pirate lord was allied with the government, he sent down a small platoon of soldiers to dispose of him which eventually went into a full scale battle with half of his guards wiped out before the shichibukai left. At the next World government meeting he demanded that the shichibukai should be disbanded and then executed, which was answered with many other royals and political leaders telling him to shut up, and one told him that they cause no harm to their countries, which Zastur retaliated with sceptre to his face, and was thrown out declaring that his country is no longer part of the world government. The political figure who he struck then made a deal with a cipher pol that they would get the Zastur kingdom if they overthrew its king, which after a few years of hard work and planting rumous and fake evidence, managed to convince nearly all inhabitants that the king has gone insane and became an enemy of the world government and that he wanted to attempt world domination, and with cipher pol member among them, the inhabitants over threw their king, causing him to flee with only his pair of pets as his companion. After roaming from to a small deserted island, living of anything he and his pets could manage to catch, he accidently came across the Hiso Hiso no mi and ate it. After a few hours of believing he had gone insane thinking the animals were talking to him, he realised what the fruit he eaten before was and he must gained the power to understand animals. He then decided that with his new found powers that he would apoint Peck as his new royal advisor and Ted as his new royal bodyguard, with the goal in mind of ruling a country once more, ruling over man and beast with his new found powers, after finding worthy subordinates to help him achieve his goal. After some time he joined with the Blizzard Pirates, first an uneasy alliance but now is considered as a fellow crew member, even if he is reffered to as the obnoxious one, and went into training with for a whole year, becoming a little more in control of his devil fruit abilities. He also assisted their captain to obtain a pet hawk.

Personality: Incredibly obnoxious, self-centred, has a big ego and tends to avoid fighting himself and sends his ‘Royal bodyguard’ to sort out enemies. Though he usually tries to hide it, cares deeply for his subordinates, even though he usually refers to them by their titles or jobs. He tends to call any local ‘peasant’ and any criminal ‘knave’, and sometimes suffers from short man syndrome, and even though he was over thrown, he still stubbornly thinks of himself as a king and use his ‘status‘ as a badge of honour, and automatically think he’s in charge. After the time skip of the Blizzard Pirates, he has become a little more understanding of animals, treating them with more care than he previously would, but his old treatmeant to the easily breaks through any time he is angered.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: Hiso Hiso no mi
Type: Paramecia
Effect: Allows the user to ‘speak’ to animals by their hearts, AKA allow them to speak with them ‘telepathically’

Special Abilities: A quick thinker and has gained powers of persuasion over animals.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sceptre Wielding: Zastur Family style and usually orders Ted how to fight for him.
Zastur's techniques: Sceptre Wielding: Face Full Of Gold; A simple strike to the face with the sceptre
Sceptre Wielding: Permenant Damage; A cheap groin strike
Sceptre Wielding: Royal Combo; a rapid series of strikes to the knee, stomache, chest, shoulder, and finally head.
Charge my subjects!: Orders any nearby animals to attack the enemy, has a high chance of failing utterly if the animals nearby ignore his order
Fly my pretties!: Orders any animals with the abillity of flight to attack the opponent
Seek him!: Orders any toothed animals to bite onto the enemy without letting go
Ted's techniques: Whack-a-foe; A simple downwards strike with his staff
Bear's furry; A barrage of strikes with his staff
Hiker's Homerun; Strike the target as a baseball player would hit a ball.
Grizzly's side splitter: Ted whacks with all his might on his oppnents sides rapidly until putting the last of his strength into one last strike.
Peck's Techniques:
Crawly Cavalrey; Peck uses his Southbird cry to command and insects, arachnids and other bugs to attack the enemy.

Weapons/Items: Apart from his ‘Royal flag’ with the insigne of the royal zastur family, a picture of a lion wearing a crown inside a circle, he also has his pair of animal friends, ‘The royal bodyguard’ and ‘The royal advisor’ a hiking bear named Ted and a south bird called Peck, as well as his favourite sceptre. After the time skip with the members of the Blizzard Pirates, Zastur has a tendency to carry animal feed with him.

Goals: To become king once again, and this time rule over beast and being in his own kingdom!

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

All right, I really, really like this little guy. The only thing I'd have to recommend is that you may want to write in full sentences, but I've seen much, much worse, and this is understandable. At least it's not just words, so I'll go with it.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:14 am

Have added a few new techniques, so I'll need some reapprovel if thats alright.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am

how there hiking bear jutsu work?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Its more of a joke technique than an actual technique, he basicly just forces someone to their knees, then makes them sit down cross legged, and basicly just stare at the angrily for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

forces?... its not absolute right?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 am

nope, it's pretty easy to slip out of, you just need to be stronger than a bear.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Removed hiking bear jutsu technique!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 am

re-approval pretty please, added a few more techniques and added a little to history.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 am

New techniques added! There in itallics so it's less of a hassel to pick them out! Re-approval pretty please!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Darral Zastur Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Darral Zastur   King Darral Zastur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Darral Zastur
Page 1 of 1