One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro D. Valentine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizurie

Mizurie

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Name: Kuro D. Valentine "Death King" (or some people say) "The Immortal Demon"

Bounty: Kuro D. Valentine  Bsymbo1270,000,000 (the bounty is 70,000,000 couse he is a really old pirate which was known befor he died)

[b]Species: Skeleton

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: North Blue

Appearance: Kuro D. Valentine  1-244610 Black Coat, Black T-shirt, Black Vest, Black gloves, Black leather pants, Black boots, Black scarf that covers the mouth, and black cowboy hat.

History: Kuro D. Valentine, a long forgotten pirate that died for 100 years ago,
He was born in North Blue from a really poor family, he learned to rob and become a pickpocket theif, but he got caught eventually...
He was caught by a gaurd always for pickpocketing... his parents was pretty mad att him...
After a few years later he meets a really kind of person Jack Strife, they became best friend.
But one day Jack was have to leave the island... Which made Kuro sad... he was on the island for few more years, then when he was 14 he left the island insearch for his best friend.
He found out that his best friend had became a pirate, he decided to find him at any cost.
Qhen he became 15 he joined his best friend and became a Pirate of the pirate crew Dragon Pirates. They became pretty known in the sea, They became stronger and more famous.
Kuro became the most known person of the pirate crew. He became known as "Death King" or some peoples call him "The Immortal Demon" becouse of the his weird acting in battle field, they stabbed him countless of times and he fell to the ground, it may look like he was dead but he always stood up after a few minutes again and attacked with full force...
He became really known as the killer of north blue since he killed every living thing on the island he was on...

Anyway, they eventually became the navy's threat number 1, they were out on the seas for 27 years...
In one of their fight Kuro found a weird shaped fruit... he ate it, and nothing happened...
-Hmm... nothing happened... weird.. i thought it was a Devil fruit oh well...
He said and scratched his head while his crewmates was laughing...
But one day...there was an end of their journey... They got into a fight with a Yonkou, they won but also it costed them a prize...
They died themself afterwards... Even Kuro, he woke up and noticed he was a ghost... then he understood what that fruit he ate were!
As he began his long journey for his body, but he did not find it anywhere, after one 1/4 years he found his body, but it was a skeleton... he thought this might be bad...
He entered the body and was trapped at the ship with no sail or nothing to get the ship moving...
The ship was just following the stream... the ship float around the sea for 40 years to one day a marine ship stopped by it, when they went onboard they saw nothing more then old bones, then they saw Kuro that was lying there and pretending to be dead.
But they thought it was strange to see Kuro's bone since they didn't see THAt old to them.
They went closer to him and instecpted him, Kuro decided to have some fun, he suddenly stood up and screamed "BOO!"
"KYAAAA!!!!!" screamed the soldiers and tried to run, but that didn't happen Kuro killed them both... and went on the ship kill everyone on it and left.
He travled around the sea for 2 years to he found an island there he is staying... he is still there he have been there for 48 years now, becouse he keeps a low profile for a while, and waiting to someone to find him so he can join their crew.(its the island with all the dinasours.)

Personality: He is pretty quiet often, but he loves to cook and sing at the same time, thats the best thing he knows, but he only sings in the kitchen when he is cooking, he dont care if he sounds bad when he sings he just love to sing anyway when he cooks.
he can be really cruel but else his a kind person... but he might not have mutch manners, he hates people that brag and think that they are some short of bigshot.
He loves to stare at the moon and stars at the night and eat sweet things, But hates brocooli he falls on his knees if he eats it...
But in the battlefield he can be really cruel, or be really calm.
He like old fashioned cloths and other old things, he doesnt flirt mutch... at all then... since he knows he is a skeleton and he respect all people.
He likes to meditate and train his swordskill, and sometimes he can space out really fast... he really loves to scare peoples

Ship:none

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: Yomi-Yomi no Mi
Type: Parmecia
Effect: Revives whoever who ate the fruit from the dead.

Special Abilities: Shadow Clash: Sends a Clash of Darkness from his sword.

[b]Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): picka boo!: He lies on the ground and pretends to be a normal skeleton, when someone comes new he quickly stands up and says "BOO!" and stabs the target.

Weapons/Items: Black Star

Goals: Find new Crew to join.

Last edited by Mizurie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 am

This seems a bit too much like Brook to me... Except a metal version. Or I guess he's that.
Other than that, please check your grammar. And... I don't really know about this one, but is one year really enough for a body to decay that much? Without bugs and stuff around (well, maybe a few birds or something, but in the middle of the sea, even they ought to not be as many)?
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 am

yes, it took brook 1 year to find his corpse then it was only bones.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Still doesn't clear up this basically being Brook. Whyyy did you have to make him a musician? Why not just a cook who likes music a lot. People do say they're connected... And, wow, a hundred years alone on sea? Sounds like a lot! don't you think that something might have happened during that time? He should at least have found an island.... but aside from that, it should have changed him a bit. At least, he should be a little oldfashioned, and his love for metal (if that's what you're going for) could be a newfound one.
And you also don't seem to have checked your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Do you know how hard it is for me to find where the gramming is and everything since im not 100% on english and that i have to study 2 language at the same time!!!
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 am

Well, I'm 0% English, and I manage.
But fine, lets not dwell on this subject.
Quote :
Still doesn't clear up this basically being Brook. Whyyy did you have to make him a musician? Why not just a cook who likes music a lot. People do say they're connected... And, wow, a hundred years alone on sea? Sounds like a lot! don't you think that something might have happened during that time? He should at least have found an island.... but aside from that, it should have changed him a bit. At least, he should be a little oldfashioned, and his love for metal (if that's what you're going for) could be a newfound one.
You keep skipping this one.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 am

well he aint a musician anymore.
his a singing cook. plus the ship was stuck, and if you havent seen ít i have change alot!
plus i dont want him to like metal!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

Mizurie wrote:
Do you know how hard it is for me to find where the gramming is and everything since im not 100% on english and that i have to study 2 language at the same time!!!

English is like my 3rd/4th language, so it isn't easy for me either, but I keep trying and reading and reading if I make a post, use google use a translator machine if you don't know how to spell something, and give your post and characters more effort, maybe write them up in your own language first, and then try to translate them it might be better that way

by the way if you say i in me don't use i but I the capital letter is used then

since my colleague gorefish judged your character, I will let her finish it
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:59 am

Oh, it's okay, I wanted to ask other mods and admins to help out anyway.

I'm sorry if I misjudged the metal thingie, but he does look like it, and then there's that screeching attack... I mean, he looks like something straight from a cover. A black clad skeleton who screeches? Just sounded very metal to me. But if you say it isn't then that's fine, you're the creator, and I'm wrong. No reason to get worked up, I'm just trying to clear things up. Sorry if that offended you or anything.

Fine, it seems different enough from the real deal now. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 am

added a new attack
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:42 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

you didnt think a giff taken directly from one piece was breaking the spirit of our no cannon rules a liiiiiittle bit?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I found that suspicious as well but *shrugs* I'mma gon' let the other mods/admins handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
GoreFish

GoreFish

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:27 am

I thought it was just to elaborate on the attack, not really do anything to break the rules, soooo... But if you think it should be taken out, then I guess she'll have to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuro D. Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro D. Valentine    Kuro D. Valentine  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro D. Valentine
Page 1 of 1