One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About character creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Santoryu

Santoryu

About character creation Empty
PostSubject: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 am

In appearance my character are declined because I don't write anything when I give a picture, yet I see approved character that have just a picture without any written description. On the sheet it says write a description, give a picture, OR both. Someone please clarify why do you need to write a description if you put a picture.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 am

That was discussed in a thread some time ago. It never really was cleared (at least I don't think it was), but most mods just seem to prefer some short writing with a picture. The approved characters you saw were most likely older ones, I guess....
Back to top Go down
Santoryu

Santoryu

PostSubject: Re: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Wow, yeah, looks like the mods have wildly differing standards. You guys really need to come up with a unified set of standards. I think some minimum limit of written appearance is necessary, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Santoryu

Santoryu

PostSubject: Re: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Agreed with Vagrant. I don't mind writing it out, but I do mind a little bit when I have to and other people don't.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 am

It does depend on the mod.As you can see, Nikz for example doesn't seem to mind as much. Me and some of the other mods do. Especially me...
We have tried to come up with a standard for all, but somehow the decision looked like: Well, it'd be great, but not really necessary and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About character creation   About character creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About character creation
Page 1 of 1