One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ovidius Poetam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 am

Name: Ovidius Poetam

Bounty: N/A

Species: Human

Allegiance: Neutral

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance: Ovidius is a young man whose face cannot be forgotten if somebody meets with him. He has emo-style green hair and his face is pale. His eyes are blue and he has no traces of facial hair. He wears a white shirt with a black tie and a green vest above it. Also, he wears dark green legwears and green shoes. He is 179 cms tall, he is thin and he has some muscles.

History: Ovidius is a strange man who was born on a forgotten island of the Grand Line. Since he was a little child he was called as a freak due to his unique appearance and his tendacy to speak with rhymes. Ηe had no friends at all and he used to play alone. As he had nothing to do when he was alone, he used to either make swords out of wood and test them on animals or either writing poems. And that kept happening until he was 16 years old...
After becoming 16 years old the boy was still alone. The other kids did not want to play with him. However, one day, a young girl appeared on the island he was living. She was a rather unique girl with indigo hair, light blue eyes and a pale face. Like Ovidius, she was alone and she did not have anyone to play with. After a series of rather weird circumstances, though, the two teenagers met with each other and they soon became friends...
Two years later, the two teenagers became a couple and they were about to marry with each other. Ovidius was quite happy to see that he finally had somebody to rely on. It looked like the girl used to like his poems and his weird behavior and that made him very happy. However, one day, something weird happened. The bell of the island was ringing in a bad way. Something bad was happening on the island! Ovidius, who was a man now, was worried. He could not understand what was going on so he decided to head to the place where the bell was. After running as fast as possible, he arrived and he saw the man who was ringing the bell covered in blood. Somebody had assasinated him! The island was in danger! The man run to his house and picked up his wooden sword. Then, he was about to start searching for the people who were responsible for that and teach them a lesson. As he got out of his house, though, he saw his fiancee getting stabbed by a pirate. Unfortunately, she was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. As soon as he took a look at his girlfriend lying on the ground dead right in front of him, his mind started changing and he started turning into a psychopath. The fact that he watched at his most beloved person dying in front of him was enough to turn him into a psychopath... He did not vow revenge or anything. He just wanted to kill so that he would unleash his anger.
Immediately, he thought of a plan to take his revenge and start his killing rampage. Without getting seen, he got inside their ship and he hid himself at the captain's room. He would start killing the pirates one by one. When the pirates returned to the ship they sailed away from the island. They were sailing for a while and when it was around night the captain went to his room and started sleeping. It was about time for Ovidius to go with his plan. He got out of the place he was hiding and with the knife he held he cut the captain's neck and his chest, as well as stabbed through his heart and his brain, before he could react. The poet had just commited his first crime. He was not satisfied enough, though. His psychopath nature was still blood thirsty. He would only be satisfied when he killed all of the crew members. He got out of the captain's room. There was only one person at the deck who was guarding the ship. The others were at their rooms. However, Ovidius was very lucky. The guard was half asleep. The poet moved sneaky with his knife and pierced through his head from behind, killing him. There were only a few more to go... He run towards the warehouse. There, he found some rum. Rum was more than enough to cause a fire to the ship. However, there was something else that picked his curiosity. It was a long box. He opened it and what he saw inside it was amazing. A sword that was made of light. The man picked it up immediately and threw it on the rescue boat. Then, he quietly filled the place with the rum and got on the rescue boat. After he did that, he threw some fire on the ship and it started burning while he was getting away. He could listen to the pirates screaming as they were getting burned by the ship. The psychopath had finally taken his revenge...
The next morning some people found the remainings of the ship on a random island... On a part of the ship that was not destroyed, there was something written... They read
"Under the light of the glowing moon,"
"I destroyed this ship with a single boom."
"The screams of the pirates who caused much fear"
"now sound as a whisper to my pale, right ear."
"And from far away without any ending I laugh,"
"Fear my anger and my unstoppable wrath."
"I shall be there in no time..."
"And continue this rampage as well as rhyme..."

The psychopath poet had just started his rampage...

Personality: Ovidius has two personalities. His first personality is that of the poet, who likes creating romantic poems or poems that will enjoy other people. He likes writing poems all the time and that leads to making him look like he is a quiet person. He has an obsession with poems and he thinks of poems even in critical situations. He has a tendacy to speak with rhymes and making jokes out of that tendacy of his. However, that is only the one half of his personalities. His other half, that comes out whenever he is battling, is that of the psychopath killer who kills his victims without any mercy, despite their age and their appearance. If he is engaged in battle with a former friend of his, he will have no restrictions even to kill him. A proof of this psychopath nature is that whenever he kills somebody he writes a poem on or next to their bodies with their own blood...

Ship: N/A
Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A
Effect: N/A

Special Abilities: Ovidius is an expert swordsman and he has developped a unique battling style because of his special weapon. His weapon is the Lightsaber, a special sword that has merged with the Pika Pika no Mi (Glimmer-Glimmer Fruit). Since then, the sword has turned into a light sword and it can launch light attacks.
Special Ability: Lightsaber Mastery

Learned Techniques:
Laser
Ovidius launches a beam of light from his sword towards his opponents.
Laser Slash
Ovidius strikes his opponents with a powerful slash from his laser sword.
Laser Long Mode
Ovidius starts launching light from his sword endlessly, making it look like it had a length increase. In this mode, the sword is much longer than normally.
Laser Impale
Ovidius launches a beam of light from his sword extremely fast, making it look like he lengthened his sword for a single second and reverted it back to normal.

Weapons/Items: Lightsaber

Goals: -Normal Ovidius' goal: To write the best poem in the world, inspired of his travels.
-Psychopath Ovidius' goal: To kill as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:36 am

What do you mean by laser sword? Could you define this better? Is the something like a light saber? What is the radiation source? How are the light beams contained and kept from beaming off into eternity?

I like the name. Smile Ovid poetry didn't actually rhyme in Latin. Does he also speak in iambic pentameter? My character Brasidas is actually from the island called Tomis which is the same name as the island where Ovid was exiled by Augustus. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I had already given the link for the approved Laser sword
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Yeah, he did, I already saw it. I don't particularly see any bigger problems with this, so
APPROVED.

(Hey cryptic, want to go be huge history nerds together? No, I kid. Don't take me seriously, please.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:41 pm

To Cryptic: I know about Ovidius... I just liked the name and it would fit for a poet XD

To Gore: Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh wow... that will teach me to read in the dark. I literally did not see that the sword was linked because of the way my screen was tilted. :X Sorry, Max! Good job. Smile

Ovid is actually fun to read (unlike Virgil-the-kissass)

(Yes, Gore... I do want to be huge history nerds together! No, I'm not kidding... hehe. Very Happy <3 History)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ovidius Poetam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ovidius Poetam   Ovidius Poetam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ovidius Poetam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: